Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The perfect Gift to the perfect Being [Darkriffs and Crimson

Sacrifices, she hated them. They were always dead. She could never play with dead things; it was just no fun at all. They never moved and if she enchanted them to move, she just got freaked out. So, she had sent a message to the Temple Guardian requesting that the sacrifice for this festival would be alive.

Nox sighed quietly as she sat on a throne, staring at the mortals below her, though she had gone unseen. She had left specific instructions, leave a strong healthy human on the alter, bound, then leave without looking back. Whoever looks back out of curiosity or pity will be sacrificed as well. Now, the pathetic mortals were coming in with their living sacrifice along with the standard fruit vegetables and meats.

The goddess could not help but to chuckle to herself as she went down to the mortal world, invisible except to the living human sacrifice. Her light tan skin shinned in the candle and torch light as she gently swept her black hair to the side as she walked over to the alter and sat on it and stretched out one of her legs as she smiled. A long, ankle length black skirt covered her legs, though it had two slits that ran up to her mid thigh, showing off her legs perfectly to the only mortal who was able to see her. Once the women had offered their harvest sacrifice and the human was placed on the alter, the flames that lit the torches began to rise, signaling for the mortals to leave. She walked over to the human and sighed, “Such a perfect sacrifice. You will do just perfectly.” She said softly as her hands rested on the silver tube top she was wearing that ended at her belly button.

It had been a nice day and he had been looking forward to the sacrificial festival, until he heard it was to be him that year, and more over he was to be alive.He had been allowed to finish and last rights and tie any loose ends before the ceremony, but all he could really do was await his fate, however frightening it was."Oh come on it cant be that bad, I mean at least you get to be living" his best friend said.

He hung his head quietly, offering no resistance as they bound him, for to resist was to die in this case, and considering he was to be placed on the alter alive, he wasn't going to push his luck.He had his eyes shut as he lay on the alter in the silence, listening to the people file out.It wasn't until he heard her speak he gasped."w-what're you still doing in here?!....you know they'll kill you, you weren't even supposed to look back!".He had obviously mistaken her for one of the villagers, after all he had no idea what a goddess looked like.

The goddess smiled as she walked over and sat down on the alter and soon the sound of heavy doors closing could be heard, "Boy...I am the reason this temple was created." she said softly as she gently touched the bonds that bound him and they decayed, "My name is Nox, goddess of the night and frankly, I got bored with all of the dead sacrifices. I wanted someone I could play with. So, now I have you." she explained in the same gentle tone.

She snapped her fingers and the harvest sacrifices vanished and a door appeared in the middle of the room, "Shall we go to your new home?" she asked softly as she looked at him. All of the plans were coming into her mind as she tried her best to act polite and kind. No, this was not her true self, she wanted to gain the mortal's trust before she did show her true self. Though, she also felt like playing with him.

He gasped quietly as it hit him like a ton of bricks."F-forgive my assumptions divine one!....I...I did not figure you to look so...well..n-natural" he said nervously.He rubbed his wrists as the bonds decayed, leaving him unbound but untrusting as of yet."I thank you for sparing my life mistress of the night, I was so frightened" he confessed as he hung his head."I know that sounds selfish of me, but I didn't know what to expect...I suppose It's alright though.I am here to serve you as you wish and...I shall" he said quietly, gulping thickly as he gazed at the door."My..new home?" he asked curiously.

She smiled at how innocent he seemed to be, "So pure." she said gently as she gently kissed his cheek gently, "I wanted someone to play with. Dead animals get boring...and this was the only way I could do it without worrying the mortals. I might grant you longer, youthful life so I can have fun with you longer." she added with a shrug, "Now, come. We have much to do at my spot of the temple. Though I will warn you. If you displease me or go against me, your family and friends will pay." she said seriously.

His cheeks flushed as she kissed them, and he nodded quietly.Standing up he bowed deeply."Of course...I would never defy" he said, after all a goddess would most assuredly make good on her threats."I swear it" he stated firmly before leaning back up."I...I look forward to serving you, I only hope I live up to your expectations".

She smiled as she gently wrapped an arm around his waist, "I am sure you won't." she said gently as she gently guided him towards the door, "You will be the first mortal in my home...and you will be the first mortal that I will preserve. You can age more, but after you get to a certain age, you will not age any further. Though, you can stay as you are now if you wish not to age any more." she explained as she opened the door that led into a hallway that could not be seen by most mortals.

He was shaking like a leaf, obviously nervous."That's very generous" he said with a smile as he followed along."I'm grateful you've accepted me into your home, I'm quite eager to tell the truth" he explained.

She nodded as she stopped at a set of double doors that opened to reveal a large bedroom with a large four poster bed that had black sheer curtains surrounding it, "This is my room. You are more than welcome to share it with me. I'd actually prefer it." she said calmly as she gently led the mortal over to the large king sized bed.

Back
Top Bottom