Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitty is Currently Seeking... (Plots Included)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a while now Iâ??ve been toying with a few ideas and would absolutely love someone to help me out with them. For the most part these are hetero roleplays, but ladies, if you are interested or willing to play these parts I would absolutely love for you to contact me as well.

First off, I am bisexual, I love playing with either a male or a female. If I am playing het then I am a switch. When it comes to yuri I am in the mood to be dominated so please only contact me for either of these roleplays if you are willing to be dominant. Iâ??m currently searching for literate partners, these roleplays are both long term so please do not contact me if you are only interested in smut.

Stalker and Obsession

The daughter of a once wealthy oil baron has moved to the city to escape the small town that she once called home. For the first year she managed to blend into the crowds, drawing no attention to herself and living out her life in peace. For months she went to classes, worked at a small café, and spoke to few, preferring to keep to herself. With few close friends and no contact with her family the young woman managed to make her life work for her, even going as far as to find a good man to help wipe away the memory of her former fiancé.

Unfortunately things begin to take a turn for the worst. It started after a night out on the town with a few friends to celebrate her new job, the strange feeling she was being watched. For weeks the feeling persisted, though she did her best to ignore it, and simply shook off any strange occurrences as her paranoia rearing its ugly head. Only after her home was broken into and a few personal items taken does she begin to realize just how serious things are becoming.

In this rp I would love to include kidnapping. If anyone is interested PM me or tell me here.​

Love Lost

Things were perfect. They had a nice house, great jobs, two dogs, and were thinking of starting a family together. Everything was absolutely perfectâ?¦.until that day where she returned home to find the love of her life in bed with her older sister. That was the day her entire life fell apart, pieces of her dreams shattering like stained glass butterflies against the black marble floor of his betrayal.

It has been less than a month since that day and now she has set out on her own once again, hoping to find something to make her life better, to give her meaning so that she doesnâ??t continue down the path of self destruction. It seems that the person who she needs in her life has been there the entire time, right under her nose.

Here the paring would be something similar to best friends, mentor/student, or even something incestuous like brother/sister, sister/sister. Feel free to throw in what youâ??d like. Message me if you have any questions or anything to add if you are interested.

For now those are the two main roleplays Iâ??m searching for. Iâ??m open for any ideas or other plots anyone has in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom