Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Shoutout your favorite local eats

TotesBurger

Money, Hoes, Bionicles
Banished
So with Covid goin' on, me and the folks have been ordering alot of take out from our favorite local restaurants around Indianapolis, so i'm curious. What's some of your favorite local restaurants in your area. You don't have to be SUPER specific with the location of course.

Here's some of mine.

Pull Up & Grill: I will die on this hill and say that this is the best god damn BBQ joint in Indianapolis. The brisket is so tender and juicy and melts in your mouth and the corn bread is basically just cake.

Heartbreaker: A newer place that opened up around Irvington. It's kind of a funky food place. But by far it has my favorite sandwich. A breaded tenderloin sandwich (kind of an Indy staple) with coconut breading, American cheese and a passion fruit sauce thing. Fuckin' delicious.

King Gyro: One of those places that looks kinda sketchy. But trust me. The Gyros are to die for. And yes you WILL have left overs. I've been having them for like two years now and I cannot for the life of me eat an entire platter from them. But just pop them fuckers in a tupperware and put the pita bread on top so you can get that juice soaked up. MMMM

Jockamo's: There's a few around Indy but it's a pretty good pizza place. Shoutouts to the Slaughterhouse Five for being a good ass all meat pizza, and because Kurt Vonnegut is dope.

Wing's ETC: Kinda in the name. I can fucking destroy some wings and they got some good juicy plump wings. Usually go for the Teriyaki or Lime Pepper or just do half and half.

Wyliepalooza: Just a fun little ice cream shop. Before COVID, I used to hang out there whenever I house sat for my sister. They got one of those arcade cabinets that has a fuck ton of games like Darkstalkers 3, Pocket Fighters, Final Fight and such.

Before the Beer Bug hit, my most enjoyable place to gain more calories rather than spending cash would have to be Sonny's Real Pit BBQ. For $20 you can get all you can eat smoked ribs, sliced or chopped beef, pork, or chicken. Yes.. All smoke cooked rather than other conventual methods. Each plate they bring can include fries, baked beans, coleslaw, conr bread, or garlic bread if you are so inclined. One of those few instances you or a 'date' is needed with a decent sized purse + Ziploc Bag since they do not allow you a to go container for later after hours meals at home with left overs.

There's a place near my office called "Buffalo Boss" they make some damned good hot wings that're actually hot and flavorful.

Back
Top Bottom