Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My poetry (i would love feed back)

Madness-

When your darkness settles in let the madness take you in as the massacres begin, through your malice, through your mire let the evil within conspire calling forth its dark desire.

In your mind the demon sways as your sanity decays, through your malice through your mire with your demons you conspire to bring forth it's dark desire .

See the world turn shades of white with the fading of your light, see the world turn shades of grey as your light now fades away, see your world turns shades of black, you can never take it back, see the world now fall apart in your mind and in your heart.

Alone (a fallen angel's perspective)-

Alone in darkness I lie, as I wave an age of gilded innocence goodbye, alone I lie, alone I lie.

Alone in darkness I cry, as my lured wings dare cease to fly, alone I cry, alone I cry.

Alone in darkness I die, as the defilement of purity draws nigh, alone I die, alone I die..

Who I am-

My touch is hazardous to your health I care nothing for power or wealth, do you know who I am?

There are many names I go by and countless forms that I can take, I don't care if you're sleeping or if you are awake, so I suggest that you careful for your very sake, do you know who I am?

I am as old as time itself and I will never age, I have been through every single battle that earths creatures have all waged, do you know who I am?

They say that I am evil, they say the devil is my friend, but I have never chosen sides even in the very end, do you know who I am?

I thrive in all religions in every corner of the world my name strikes fear in the bravest of hearts when my intentions are unfurled, do you know who I am?

Many creatures fear me though they should not be afraid for I am new life and in the end during your journey I will aid, do you know who I am?

I go where my work takes me, I come from near and far, though my appearance depends on how you fare. Im not in the least picky, when it is your time, I'll take you in sickness and even in good health, I am the great equalizer I am death itself.

In the dark-

I walk the streets and he starts to follow. I can feel his soul his heart is hollow. I an not see him but he sees me, his inhuman sight pierces through the dark of night. I turn to look and we're face to face his inhuman speed unmatched, now that he's close I feel his heart his human soul detached.

his eyes of emerald pierce my soul, my mind is no longer whole, he knows this too for he starts smiling and takes my heart his features beguiling. In a trance I stand so still I can not run he has my will. I see the tips of canines sharp his voice is like a goddess harp. He looks to me and makes a vow upon me power he will endow, in exchange my soul will flee and my humanity will cease to be.

Such is life you see when in a vampires company, their eyes hypnotic, their voice is sweet, a creature of myth that spells demise for they are demons in a human guise.

Machine heart-

Once again my heart feels heavy, to this there is a painful levy. The tax that is has always been, my hearts becoming a machine. I sometimes feel, but it does not stay so numb I become once more, my emotions slowly fading of this I am now sure. I sense what they feel though my own hard to feel, it always feels cold as my hearts twists into steel,

Now I ponder if the steel can stop from taking over and can emotion be retaught? or do I fail miserably and find trying all for naught? Time has passed and I have failed, I now feel the gears twist and wind as the cogs now shift and grind leaving only apathy in my mind.

with each and every coming day, I feel much more of my heart decay, as my heart begins to rust, the machine becomes me and my tears turn to dust.

In the Dark was a particularly fun one. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom