Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Critical Mission Failure

Heartstrong

Meteorite
Hello there everyone!

I'm Heart, and it's long overdue that I went and made me a good old Request Thread!

The title's probably a big giveaway to some of you, but I am looking to play my Femshep suffering through all sorts of Bad Endings in various short term roleplays. I would love to go dark with these, which could be anything from rough non-con to being sold into slavery to (implied) death. I'm hard to scare away so feel free to throw me some weird ideas! I do have certain limits though: beyond the usual no scat, no underage rule I'm really not into mutilation or hard vore and stuff like that. Gore as part of an action scene is perfectly fine though!

Setting wise I'm open to crossovers and AUs, as long as they don't get too wacky I guess.

Don't expect my Jane Shepard to be a meek submissive though! She's a tough as nails N7 operator, steeled by a lifetime of trauma and training; she won't go down without a fight, whether in spirit or body.

And while Shep may be my favorite, I'm open to playing other Brooding Soldier Girls suffering similar scenarios. Pharah from Overwatch comes to mind, and I also have a few OCs who fit the bill, feel free to pry!

Without further ado, on to the kinks I enjoy! I don't have an F-List, sadly, spent a lot of time making one a while ago, but the site somehow ate all of it when I pressed submit. Anywho! There's no real order of preference, but the ones at the top are roughly my favs:
-Non-consent
-Bondage and BDSM (love to see my girls forced into this, and at the very least I expect them to get tied up!)
-Defiant captives!
-Roughness (hair pulling, manhandling, rough groping, facefucking, especially for male doms)
-Conversely, sensuality, especially opposite female dommes
-Forced anal
-Forced oral
-Dark Foreplay (lots of groping, teasing, and gloating before things get really explicit; really let it sink in how screwed she is!)
-Gags (especially more exotic ones, like ring gags or penis gags)
-Implications (put in that ring gag long before actually putting it to use, let those ominous prospects simmer!)
-Orientation play (straight girls forced to eat pussy or lesbians forced to suck dick <3)
-Objectification (humiliate her by treating her like a piece of meat, make it clear her rocking bod is the only reason she's not dead (yet))
-Aggressive, virile doms, and teasing, sensual dommes (perhaps even both at once!)
-Snuff (could be implied, could be explicit, though I prefer some form of asphyxiation in the latter case)

I probably missed some things, but these should offer a general gist of things! Not all of them have to be included of course, things could perhaps get a bit cluttered and feel forced.

Back
Top Bottom