Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

House of the Eternal Flame (Fantasy Harem)

Andy French

G-Spot who rocks the G-Spot
Banished
This is my first time branching into a group RP on this site, though I've done plenty of RPing myself in the past and some group work as well.

While I will be updating this as I go the short version of this RP is as follows:

My character (named Zuka and inspired by Zuko from Avatar: The Last Airbender) has aquired massive wealth, political influence, and power as an adventurer and now, at the age of 17 has decided to make use of this and has become the ruler of a small kingdom. Though his kingdom is small, Zuka is an immensely powerful pyro kineticist (essentially a fire bender) who's aspirations reach much further than the small kingdom that he currently rules.

With his political postion secured, a mass of wealth gathered from his adventures, and knowing that no one can match his might his first goal is to start a new noble house, and as such he must choose a bride. Thus he has let the whole world know that he's seeking a bride, and waits to see who his potential wife can be, expecting to have a bevy of women to choose from.

This is where our RP takes place. Zuka has a newly built castle, and we will begin with him waiting outside for his potential brides to show up. The RP takes place in a high fantasy setting, with this character being from Pathfinder, but I'm open to most any sort of high fantasy characters.

As for your characters, they are all here to fight off (potentially literally) the other potential brides for the right to marry Zuka. They know that he is an up and comer and while some may be applying for love, I suspect most will want to join for political reasons, or to take advantage of him and his newly found position. The only two requirements for your character is that they are a noble of some level (Queen, princess, duchess, or anything else similar) and they are not an obviously monstrous creature. (Vampires, and other monstrous humanoids who LOOK human can be accepted as well) Aside from this I'm very open to your character being of most any variety.

My character is famous worldwide for his various exploits as an adventurer and the immense power that he has. In canon he's 17, however I have no issue pumping his age up a few years if that bothers some people.

I have a map of the castle, as well as some NPCs in mind as the servants who work in it (which I will play as well). I'll ad this information later if there is some interest in the RP.

If you are interested in the RP you should check out my main request thread, and more specifically rules about RPing and myself, as well as look at it for an idea of the type of characters that I like. If everything seems in order with you then send me a PM witht he subject of "Bride of Eternal Flame: (Your character name)" and share your charater with me.

Back
Top Bottom