Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Writing for and with a partner. Sci fi, fantasy, horror, slice of life.

ppr128sol

Planetoid
Hi there. Thank you for clicking on this thread; hopefully I won't bore you to tears completely.

I suppose the first thing to note is that I play on Discord; I know that not everyone is sold on the platform and I can understand that perspective. However, I've tried to play via the PM system here and often miss messages resulting in slow progression, or there is a requirement for multiple conversations to keep track of plot, images, and so on. Discord allows you to consolidate all this into a single server and provides notifications so I'm much more responsive there. Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

I'm open to a variety of settings and situations, including fictional worlds, historical periods, or simple slice of life. This being said I am only interested in original characters in these worlds rather than playing canon characters. If it's a setting I'm unfamiliar with but there's a Wiki for it and/or you're willing to get me up to speed I'm more than happy to work with you there. In terms of story seeds, I can offer the following:

*If you are interested in something involving a dystopia and post-apocalypse with sci-fi elements, there is a text-based game called Free Cities that has a world I find intriguing. Climate change has run amok, and shortages of arable land, water, and resources caused the modern world to fall apart into warring city-states. The luckier survivors live in giant arcologies, while nomads roam the radiation-scarred wastes, prey for the Free Cities. Powerful arcologies exert their own areas of control, with shifting alliances. Slavery, chattel and sexual, runs rampant in the arcologies. Some arcologies have a specific societal expression, prizing particular body types or practices or reviving ancient cultures as best they can. There are retroviral genetic treatments that can result in dramatic changes to a person, along with cybernetics and smart materials; slaves are often conditioned using operant techniques to behave the ways their owners want them to.

*Modified: For whatever reason (experimental surgery, sci-fi world, magical transformations) a female character can be re-forged to become the perfect match to the male. This could take the form of external changes (hair colour, plumper lips, height and weight changes), internal changes (additional ovaries to support multiple pregnancies, penetratable cervixes, glands that produce additional lubrication when aroused), those that affect beings around them (pheromone effuser to send those nearby into uncontrollable lust) or even psychological (increased intelligence, lowered inhibition, etc). This is shamelessly stolen from another writer at another site, but is a high crave for me right now as a more unique idea. While my usual preference is to play the older character, I would quite like to reverse that in this case.

*Alternatively, and drawing upon Brian Lumley's horror novels, perhaps we could do something with the Wamphyri. Feared masters of the night, they can reach into the minds of others with telepathy, divine the future to an extent, and claim dominion over others by infecting them with their taint. They are able to transform and metamorphose themselves and others in all sorts of ways, up to and including body sculpting them. If you are familiar with the Tzimisce of Vampire: The Masquerade, the Wamphyri are their inspiration, and if you are looking for darker fare it is reasonable to say that the Tzimisce have nothing on the Wamphyri's excesses.

*There for the taking: She is there at the centre of the play party, utterly nude, wrists cuffed above her head, for any to admire, caress, or use to their fancy. Perhaps you're blindfolded, and don't realise who I am until I sweep it off and gaze lovingly into your eyes, or are gagged and can only look on pleadingly. Maybe you're only cuffed, and are free to gasp and moan throughout. Do I move in thinking merely to caress you, keep the others away and prevent them from having you, or do I have designs on you right from the start? Either way, soon enough I'm running my hands all over you, unwilling and unable to control myself...

*The auction: Similar to the above, but rather than conducting business in to open, it is done away from prying eyes. Having won you, I take you home for the evening.

*The author: Needing to send a quick message, she borrows his mobile phone. But when she does, she discovers that he has been writing erotica, and the characters in it are clearly based upon the two of them. Perhaps she discovers that he is an author she has enjoyed reading in the past, or the steamy excerpt she's just read is something that she particularly enjoyed, and we recreate it?

*At the wedding: He is about to be married, and everyone has gathered in a hotel for the nuptials. She has had an unrequited love for him all this time, and with one last chance to get through to him. After a night of passion, he knows who his true soulmate is, and breaks things off to be with her.

*Mistaken identity. At a masquerade ball, two people meet. Who is beneath the ornate masks? The only way to find out is to remove them. But what will happen before then?

*CNC Connect: There is a website where ladies looking for a relatively safe evening or more of consensually non-consensual play can arrange for an anonymous encounter. Generally this is only for the evening, but what if it goes on longer- a lot longer? What if the supposed overnight "abduction" becomes a far longer stay, or the break-in lasts long past dawn? The relationship might start with them clicking, or with him deciding that he simply must have her no matter what their initial agreement was. To add a further layer of potential darkness, what if the ad wasn't posted by her, but by someone else- a work or school rival, or an ex looking for payback?

*Lady's choice. Is there a scenario you've been looking for someone literate and detailed to play out with, but haven't had any luck? Feel free to message me, I would be happy to discuss it and see what we can come up with together. I enjoy brainstorming with a partner to create something unique.

In terms of kinks, I particularly enjoy BDSM relationships, ageplay, non and dub con, incest, forced and controlled orgasms, and impregnation and pregnancy. However, I am not seeking a story that revolves around simple smut. I do enjoy developing personalities and plots. Whilst the ideal story for me may incorporate all those kinks, even if only a few of are of interest to you I enjoy writing collaboratively for and with a partner and will work with you on that. Limits-wise, I am not a fan of torture, gore, vore, toilet play or feet. Aside from those I am willing to at least discuss any other kink you may have.

I prefer to write in first person, present tense, between 1 and 3 paragraphs per response; this will generally mirror what my partner provides. I am also happy to work with third person past tense. I also enjoy idle chatter when writing, so even if the muse is not in operating condition for either of us on a given day I am always happy to talk.

At this point I've probably sucked up enough of your time; hopefully this has piqued your interest. If so, please PM me and we can start chatting. If not, thank you for reading and considering, and happy hunting!

Last edited:
Picked up a few partners, but holiday time is allowing for more writing opportunities so always looking for more.

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all throughout the house, not a soul was stirring, not even... well. Hopefully my fellow naughty internet users are?

Alas while several stories have begun a lot of people are home for the holidays. Still looking!

Almost a month has passed since the initial post; adding another scenario.

*CNC Connect: There is a website where ladies looking for a relatively safe evening or more of consensually non-consensual play can arrange for an anonymous encounter. Generally this is only for the evening, but what if it goes on longer- a lot longer? What if the supposed overnight "abduction" becomes a far longer stay, or the break-in lasts long past dawn? The relationship might start with them clicking, or with him deciding that he simply must have her no matter what their initial agreement was. To add a further layer of potential darkness, what if the ad wasn't posted by her, but by someone else- a work or school rival, or an ex looking for payback?

And another scenario:

*Modified: For whatever reason (experimental surgery, sci-fi world, magical transformations) a female character can be re-forged to become the perfect match to the male. This could take the form of external changes (hair colour, plumper lips, height and weight changes), internal changes (additional ovaries to support multiple pregnancies, penetratable cervixes, glands that produce additional lubrication when aroused), those that affect beings around them (pheromone effuser to send those nearby into uncontrollable lust) or even psychological (increased intelligence, lowered inhibition, etc). This is shamelessly stolen from another writer at another site, but is a high crave for me right now as a more unique idea. While my usual preference is to play the older character, I would quite like to reverse that in this case.

Fingers, toes, eyes, and everything else crossed. I don't bite. Not since the Incident, any way. Please message me if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom