Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Shattered Little Thread. UPDATED 01.11.22

Welcome to my lowly little thread.

A couple of things you need to know about me:
- I love to write. I take pride in basic sentence building and grammar. Am I perfect? No, but I expect a decent understanding of the two with partners.
- I appreciate at least one reply a week. I understand life happens and I'm perfectly happy to wait up to a week for a reply, especially really, really good ones. If anything happens, I will poke when needed. (As I am a student myself, my replies can vary from daily to once a week.)
- As for writing style, for the most part, I am a multi-paragraph type of partner. I would prefer someone similar who appreciates a good description and get make use of proper dialogue. I WILL NOT DO ONE-LINERS.
- I have Discord, but I reserve it for special circumstances. Just a personal preference.
- KINKS: I'm an open book here. But my hard no's are scat, toilet play, gore diapers and incest. I am willing to talk about being open to some ideas with my no's, but communication is key here. You can always ask if you aren't sure because I might not be comfortable with certain ideas.
- A OOC thread is something I prefer, simply because I might have questions, need to poke and sometimes I just like to shoot the shit while I get the creative juices going. Plus it is easier to let my partners know when I need a little extra time to get a reply to them.

**** - cravings.

**** Dark Fantasy:

- Human summoning a Demon to help/use as protection. In return he wants something from her. Super open here.
- Anything with Mages and Witches.

Vikings/Norse Mythology
  • Kind of a work in progress in my mind and would love to bounce some ideas off one another.
  • I love the idea of have Loki come out of character for a woman. It could start as a way to just want to fuck with his father and his older brother, maybe he is banished or seeking something in all the wrong places.
  • I want rough, crazy and I want a good plot.
  • Banter is a must here - I mean, it's just how I roll.

Zombies:
  • It's the end of the world and we only have each other. Maybe it's by chance that we meet or that we were looking for each other all along. Lots of action, drama and who knows what can be thrown our way during it all.
  • Think Walking Dead, with camps and leaders. You're one of the more respected ones, but why? I've come along in the hopes of getting myself situated before heading back on the road in search of my family (or ex-husband/little sister/mother). Something tells you to keep me around because I possess the one thing your encampment is missing, so can you convince me that I'm needed?
Dystopian:
  • A play on the virus. Maybe we are two of only a handful of people who seem to be immune. It makes us wanted and hated. Higher ups what to keep us hidden because we could be the answer to the cure they are trying to profit off of while all we want to do is help get life back to how it once was. (This is totally up in the air. Always welcome for more thoughts and ideas).
  • In this world, everyone has a mate. The one they were supposed to end up, but something happened and I was born with a void where their name was supposed to show. Maybe you were the same way and somehow our paths cross and the stars align, but we can't stand each other in the slightest. We have a limited window to change how we will about one another before we risk being cast out.
Magical:
  • Really open to anything for this one - wizards, faes, werewolfs, witches. Super open.
As for anything slice of life, school related and realistic - again super open. I'm even more open to chatting up some ideas.

Fandoms I'd love to dabble in:
  • The Witcher - anything involving Witcher's, doesn't have to Geralt of Rivia at all. I'd be open to having my character play as a Witcher too.
  • Supernatural - this can go so many different ways, from Winchesters to just being hunters overall.
  • The Walking Dead - again, can be used as above and made into our own.
  • *****The Mandalorian/Star Wars - open to any and all ideas here.
  • ****Fallout - preferably 4 because I am more well versed in that game.
  • ****Marvel - preferably something with Loki or Thor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom