Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Original Fantasy Plots and Delicious Duos- Seeking Dominants/Tops

Winterfire

Planetoid
Hello again Blue Moon!
Looking to widen my search, and get a itch scratched. Wanting to play as a futanari that get's 'taken' by another futa or male.

Genres: Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Historical, Dark fantasy
Kink: Anal, Non-Con, BDSM, Unrealistic semen, Size play, Bloody play (Vampiric beings big plus), Unrealistic cock size, anthro/furries (squee yes!), master/slave or pet
No's: Scat, waterworks, vore, breast enlargement, unrealistic pregnancies (Not big on pregnancies period, but might get talked into. Okay, with eggs/ova but again prolly gotta talk me into it.) No mind control. Okay with drugs as long as we discuss the effects.
Post length: No one liners, or try not to. Give me something to work with, and I'll do my best to do the same for you. I do try to match my partner so please no novellas. Not saying I can't give you some detailed posts, but like many I'm quality over quantity. Very flexible in this.

Character image ideas: My Leather Roses- SFW- Fierce Pets They are already futas, or can be turned into futas via magic or drugs.
I prefer to play futas with testicles on the inside, and also a vaginal opening. (Double Pen? Mmmm, yes) Open to have small testis on the outside. Also, I do small titties to medium. I do NOT play futa's with large breasts. I know most of the fierce pets are male in appearance, but have ideas for boys with vaginas, or boyish girls, etc.

Okay time for plots:

(Wanting to play the phoenix that is taken) The Smoldering Mountains have burned for over 400 years. The fires within leak to the surface during the dry seasons and set the forests ablaze. Once the forest fires turn to embers a wonder takes hold: eggs of gold, white, and electric blue hatch. Their parents came during the peak of the fires to lay them, then dive into the fires within the mountains. Chicks are born feathered, and can fly within an hour. These feathered flames take to the air, and search for a safe place to grow. Somewhere warm for most. A few that shine the brightest venture into colder regions, so they do not set the world aflame. Simply landing on a rock could start a fire, thus they fly to ice. These few searing stars are sought out for their power, their feathers, and those powerful enough to live through gathering it: their blood. Only those from fire can drink the blood without burning, even so only the truly powerful can drink more than a cup before burning up themselves. A string of dragons tears, a rare gem from the Smoldering Mountains, will bind the phoenix to their captor. (Sorry for the length guess this has been in my head a tad too long >.<)

: (Wanting to play new recruit, but willing to play captain) An airship soars through the skies, and speeds through the ocean waves. This magical ship is captained by one those call monster, beast, and demon. They take in those who are cast aside either to serve the crew, or become the crew. If they serve the crew they are well taken care of, other than serving as one who eases their desires. The first night on the ship the new recruit always spends it with the Captain, whether they become crew or pleasure givers. One day the Ship of Monsters take a sleek ship of silk, and pearls. Inside they find a female being transported to be wed, but the captain sees past the magic jewels that hide her form. Scoops her up and takes her to the pirate ship. There begins her service. (Open to there being more than one pleasure giver on the ship, and playing out other crew members if discussed/wanted.)

: (Wanting to play the sacrifice for first plot, or blessed one in second plot.) The deity of the moon is worshiped by those who dwell under the soft light. Every year during the longest night a sacrifice is made during the peak of the moon's height where it turns blood red for one hour. Most of the smaller temples give rabbits, goats, or even oxen. The largest however, on a high cliff by the Opalescent Sea, sacrifices a girl who is both sexes. As a representation of the disc of white, and the hole of darkness. Two parts one whole. On a circular slab on moonstone the sacrifice is chained, and four incisions are made to slowly bleed to death. If the deity of the moon finds the sacrifice unique and pleasing they spare them, and take them as one of their 'starlings', a pet of sorts.

This same deity blesses a babe born on this same night, but they must be born at the zenith just before the moon turns to blood. These blessed one's are brought to the Temple of the Opalescent Sea, and raised within the temple. Powers bloom within the blessed one, mostly healing and rejuvenation, but also connected to water. A great ruler decides they want the blessed one as their own. To give them long life, and perhaps, to insult the Moon deity as their might serve a sun deity or other darker divine being.

Those are my big plots I'm craving for. Next are other pairings I have in mind:
Your Char x My Char
Vampire x Blood pet
Step-Parent x Daughter
Teacher/Mentor x Student
Barbarian x Noble's daughter
Mob boss/Yakuza x Opposing mob boss' daughter
Stalker turned captor x Prey
Warrior x War Prize
Demon lord x angel/fairie
Dragon shifter/anthro x bride

All are preferably NOT humans, but I'm cool if you want to play a human. I'd be willing to start as a human if later gets turned into a non-human. Otherwise, just shoot me some ideas that might fit in with any of this! If none of this tickles your fancy I hope you find a partner who does! Thank you for reading!

Last edited:
NEW IDEA: Famous in Asian countries this bubbly, basket of joy bounces across the stage. Upbeat pop music meets hard rock. Dressed like a goth girl who got kissed by a unicorn, she storms the music scene. To the world she is the goth unicorn with a cherub's face. Nothing but smiles and positivity. Behind scenes she has to constantly hide who and what she is. The fact that she's not human, and that fact that she has something a little extra between her legs. Her manipulative manager is one of few who know her secrets, and molests her as he pleases.

Can play as the manager, or maybe one of the band members who finds out the truth, and tries to help? Or even a fan who sneaks back stage. Shoot me your ideas~

Back
Top Bottom