Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Roleplay Philosophy: Perverse Affection (Experienced Role-player, Dominant Styled, Discord Preferred, Anal Focused)

Judge

Moon
Plays by: Dominate / Affectionately Rough / Experienced / Older
Looking for: Submissive / highly-Feminine / Younger
Kinks
Anal Sex / Anal Training / Ass play / Ass worship
Cumplay / Cum diet / Cum marking / Creampies
Degradation / Humiliation / Mind-Fuck / Obedience
Limits
Diapers / Scat / Filth
Breeding / Pregnancy / Parenting
Extremely Fat / Unhealthy / Extremely non-human

I'm looking for roleplays that are generally tropes of fantasy or modern settings, with an emphasis on specific kind of smut - however, story is still very important to me!

Ideally, I'm looking for an extremely submissive partner that is heavy into being praised, while being degraded affectionately. Example, being called "my good little slut", or "my pretty cock sleeve" etc., but not so much "my pathetic whore" or "stupid bitch". I want an aurora of intimacy and a deepening connection to develop between our characters, as a result of the kink.

I want to collaborate with my partner's desires, and is also excited for her submission, and incorporating an anal focus for her character. I am looking for partners who have a strong desire for their characters to be increasingly trained by my character.

I particularly love incorporating a variety of toys, hooks, plugs, and stretching apparatuses - depending on the roleplay - to entice variety, as well as ropes, gags, cuffs, and other moderate BDSM paraphernalia to give an element of edge.

I love to take my time and delve into the sensual moments of any power play scene. What excites me is the willingness of your character to be vulnerable, eager, and see her willing submission as her reward.

There's a level of intellectual depravity desired in your character. She knows things are taboo, naughty, and perverse - but still wants it. I want to see your character discover deep, powerful anal orgasms as a result of her obedience, that quite literally change her life. Your character's overzealous anal enjoyment could even possibly lead her to start neglecting her pussy, and take on increased responsibility in preparing her body for anal defilement by self training through masturbation.

About myself, I'm an experienced role-player, having been writing rps for well over a decade, and have settled into casually writing with a few partners at a time, with zero pressure for replies. I am happy to play with anyone, with any skill level - as long as you are friendly and understanding that IRL will always come first. I am never in a rush for a reply, so feel free to take your time too.

‐--

Ideas (WIP)

Generally, I like reading YOUR request thread and seeing how any of your prompts might be fashioned to make an exciting roleplay for the both of us.

‐--

This post is still a WIP as I continue to fill out my ideas and preferences, but feel free to shoot me a private message if you want to discuss. I also have discord and do prefer to RP there if you have an account. Unjudged

aacc92e4c7630373bb5055628b92ac58.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom