Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Diary of a Dirty Drow

I have this thing. I don't care for F-List, in fact, I refuse to use it. But I'm unconvinced about request threads. Usually? I meet people by accident and I can never seem to get one of those darn 'here's me, here's my kinks, here's my plots, here's my contract, come on in' things going. Make my own f-list thing? I'm tempted. But it's work, and I'm not gonna finish that anytime soon.

So instead I have this, where I'll spit thoughts and facts about me as the stream of thought comes along. It'll be mundane, or dirty, long, short, whatever. It may be daily, or not.

In lieu of introduction,
  • I do have some openings. I'm also quite picky and it takes a while to decide if I'm actually gonna go with it for a while.
  • I do other stuff across the day and save roleplay for a particular window, mainly when the right 'roleplay muse' kicks on. Yes, I will have outstanding posts, but I will be doing something else instead. I might even be reading request threads, because heck if some of those things aren't titilating. That's just how I roll. Don't question the Drow's mating habits. If it's a few days and I don't post, do poke me.
  • I'm on and off, that is, even when I go for an idea there will be some stretches where I really don't feel it. I tend to come back, but that does happen. Combine with the above, I make note if it's extended.
  • Yes, I dom. I sub. I switcharoo, and I do even balances. I have nothing against any of those, and for me the only difference is which I have good muse for at a moment.
  • I like bondage, BDSM, kidnapping... that's all a fetish for me, and a huge one. Instant plus if something out of that is involved. There's just something about restraint, even if it's light that makes me giddy... but heavy, oh, that is a treat.
  • Alongside that I like it nice and sloppy (not so into watersports), the involvement of toys, teasing (ruthlessly) and tricks, and all sorts of other kinks built in.
  • Tone wise I go anywhere between soft, cuddly, mostly/willing con or dub-con romantic to some pretty grungy business. It all depends on the sell and the mood.
Little basics for the world to have a gist, there we go. Lacking specific ideas, I'll save that stuff for a fluffed-up request thread if I ever make one. Maybe I'll work on a Skyrim based kink play though. More on that Soon™. Otherwise, that's it, I'll post random stuff here and people are free to post random stuff to me. Anyone with a lovely pic from the NSFW side (oh, right, this thread is gonna be NSFW) can post it if they like, offerings to the Dread Drow... what to do to her, or her to you. It's your decision~

Back
Top Bottom