Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Lurking...

Hi there!

As you can probably tell by my Username, I believe Bigfoot is indeed real. I've set up this thread to find more bigfoot believers find people to write with!

I am a mirror poster and take grammar quite seriously, however, I do not expect the same out of my partners. As long as you can continue to move the story forward and offer your own ideas when we are plotting, we are going to get along just fine.

If we have an RP and it becomes tedious or exhausting for you to write, please let me know! I'm happy to adjust or end our RP altogether.

I won't include any plots in this thread, however, if you do have a plot you'd like to play feel free to run it by me! The worst I can say is no. Other than that, I prefer to plot with my partners.

I don't have an F-List and my kinks are far and wide. I normally use the limits of my partners.

I'm equally fond of dark and gritty Rps as I am romantic and fluffy

Below I will have a list of pairings I want to play that come to mind, but this is not an exhaustive list. I'm open to more than just what's listed below. I also enjoy playing multiple characters within an RP so please come build a world with me! I also play both female and male characters. I prefer to play against Females in romantic/smutty scenarios.

Modern/Slice of Life
Celebrity x Celebrity (List to come)
Incest
Friends
Rivals
Mafia/Gangster
High Society
Band
College
High School/Boarding School
Road trip

Fandom (Pairings to come)