Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Player in search of a GM/DM with an edge...

gamygabby

Banned
Banished
Hello all!

I'm looking for a DM interested in running a one-on-one game in a Sword & Sorcery (or other genre) type game. I look for a Gamemaster who can oversee an exciting gamut of smut and story maybe tilting a little more to the smutty side. I enjoy a variety of scenes from the more teasing and subtle to those that indulge in the darker, non-con spectrum and explore a misogynistic edge. If dangerous build up is something you enjoy we should enjoy playing together.

What I am looking for in a Gamemaster:
  • Looking for the DM to fully be the DM (narrator, guide, playing the NPCs, shot-caller, and so on.) The game shouldn't be a vehicle for his second character.
  • I'm very open to brainstorm and world build with my DM’s, but since you'll be calling the shots, it'd be helpful if you could take the lead in defining our setting and overall campaign.
  • I like things a mix of fast and slow. Things should simmer to a build but then explode with the action. Side hijinks are also always fun.
What do I bring to your gaming table?
  • Decent level of literacy and writing quality.
  • A reader who enjoys a variety of fiction.
  • An eager and imaginative array of tastes.
  • I reply at least once a day and when time and the story progression allows I love quicker, more personal back and forth exchanges with my Gamemaster.
  • I really throw myself into a world and love exploring a setting and feeling the genre.
  • I’m willing to play an array of character types. My typical sort is the heroine, who while capable, gets in over her head in one way or another. She’ll be a babe of some variety. Righteous? Spunky? Reckless? Something else?
  • I usually play one character but if you are familiar with Blades in the Dark or games in that family I might be convinced to play an array or team of characters.
Other Logistics:
  • Looking to play on Discord (add me at gamygabby#1396)
  • Ideally, I like a DM/GM who runs the story from a 2nd​ or 3rd​ perspective allowing me to play from first person but I can also play from a third person perspective.
  • Not a grammar nazi but I like full sentences with crafty details.
  • Story first! A somewhat slow burn to build anticipation is my favorite way to go.
  • Kink chemistry! Willingness to indulge my main kinks is required! I'll try to reciprocate, as well.
  • I am open to playing free form or with a system. Leaning towards the later if it's fast and furious let's talk system for sure if you have something specific on your mind.
  • A few of my favorite genres apart from Sword & Sorcery are pulp, sci-fi, noir, historical reimagining. Others too I love to talk genre and setting.
  • Tabletop games I am familiar with: PbtA, BitD, Fate, D&D, Exalted, L5R, 7 Seas, Deadlands...
Kinks!
Please see my F-list here.

Era Girls:
The Revolutionary (Redish, Frenchish)
40s Adventuress (Indiana Jones style)
50s burlesque dancer
60s reporter, university student
70s cheerleader, athlete
80s secret agent
90s skater or surfer girl
Thousands biker babe
Contemporary hiker, backpacker

Archetypes/classes of interest:
The Crane Duelist, the Pinkerton, The Thief, The Cleric, The Sorceress, The Warrioress, The Barbarian, The City Guardswoman (crimson cloak), The Leech, The Netrunner, The Smuggler, The Eclipse, The Vault Dweller, The Victorian investigator, The Frost Punk engineer, The former company woman, the wayward wench in westeros,

Touchstones
Deathstalker, Low Town, The Black Company

Adjectives:
Feisty, plucky, ditsy, buxom, nubile

How to contact me
Message me here or on Discord to discuss a potential meeting of the minds. If you do reach out:
  • Let me know what caught your eye. One word messages may not get a reply.
  • Let me know where we are in terms of kink compatibility. What are our hits and misses?

ps. Alpha Blue is a recent discovery.
pps. A D&D idea on my mind lately...basic idea is that MC [low level] draws last and chooses 2 cards but the effects would not apply until after all cards were drawn. The first is the 'Sun' a great card [50000xp and a wonderous item] the last though was the Donjona bad juju card. We start with MC being freed from the sphere now in the city of Sigil [the planescape City of Doors] naked but with a wonderous item.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom