Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Crimson Blade Academy

Loonabeez

Planetoid
In a galaxy ruled by their fathers and mothers, there exists an academy where young women are transformed into blades deadlier than any other. These blades belong to the Sisters of the Crimson Blade, a group of orphaned girls sworn to no world or government, instead they are only loyal to their sisters that took them in as children and those that can afford their price tag.
v9uXZQN.jpg

Looking for people that want to play as a group of badass assassins, mercenaries and hired guns, who want explore a futuristic Milky Way filled with all kinds of strange plants, people, and monsters. More specifically, I am looking for people to fill out a group of final years at the Crimson Blade Academy as they spend the year going on missions in an attempt to prove themselves worth of the title Sister of the Crimson Blade. The life of a Sister of the Crimson Blade is not easy nor is it calm.

Some inspiration for characters:
lphI9lX.jpg
btf3TfR.jpg
VU0llkE.jpg

wyrfScv.jpg
C670Xko.jpg
V99E4Rw.jpg

Oh, I thought this was totally going to die, but I guess not 😁

Thanks for checking my idea out. I’d love to hear what you are thinking. Hopefully we can get a little more interest and get the ball rolling on this one.

One can always hope. Here is my character.
0D40868.jpg
Character Name: Aoura Stani Umpiva-Jask Leh (Aoura Leh for short).
Species: Dolarian.
Weapon Proficiencies: Dual swords, Whip.
Background: Dolaria is a planet covered mostly in dense jungles and treacherous swamps filled with flesh eating plants, inhabited mainly by lizards, amphibians, insects, arachnids, mollusks and other invertebrates such as worms and centipedes of varying sizes. The Dolarians are a rather small Humanoid species, (adults range in height from 130-160 cm) with insect-like wings and an extrudable tongue with which to catch small insects. They are a species of egg laying mammals and once the eggs are laid in specifically designed nurseries they are abandoned by the mother and once hatched the Dolarian offspring spend their first year as larvae before cocooning for another six months before appearing in their Humanoid form. This counts as their official birthday. Once that form has been achieved they are educated in ancient Dolarian traditions and history as well as science, technology and the art of war. It is during these first twelve years of their Humanoid lives that they are selected for their future professions, (Bureaucrats, Soldiers, Scholars, Clerics, Medics or Workers), based entirely on the merits they show excellence in. It is also in the twelfth year of their education that they are assigned mates with which they are expected to breed, apart from that obligation there are no expectation of loyalty or fidelity to their mate. They are free to engage in sexual acts with whomever they choose, as long as they do not breed with anyone other than their assigned mate.

Aoura proved herself to be proficient with all manners of blades, far surpassing everyone in her class and defeating her mentor at the age of ten, but lacked the discipline to become a soldier. She also showed great skills in medicine and science but as with her proficiency with blades she lacked discipline in both those areas as well. The same proved to be true with her leadership skills as well and having no interest at all in religion she was selected to be a worker. When time came for graduation and with that being assigned a mate Aoura refused to accept such an obsolete tradition claiming she had no interest at all in breeding and made an official complaining of it to the Bureau of Reproduction but her complaint was denied. She was however presented with a choice, either accept her assigned mate or be exiled from Dolaria. She chose the latter and spent most of the following year travelling through the galaxy as a sword for hire, and also doing some smuggling before ending up at The Crimson Blade Academy three years ago.

Hey! I'd seen this before, but never had a chance to reply before it got buried, driving it out of mind! Seeing it again now, I'm keen on throwing my hat in! Got something of a character idea, too! Don't mind me as I casually steal the above 'template'. :)

dc8taf5-d44c893d-08c6-440c-8ba4-408dc047f2b7.png

Character Name: Lillian Ward
Species: Human (Heavily modified)
Proficiencies: Tech, Cybernetics, Long-range/Remote engagement.
Background: Lillian is something of a peculiar case in that she's been a pet-project of a few of the Sisters for a while now. Born to one of the Sisters with a litany of defects, Lillian was suited with a series of cybernetics (internal and external) that regulate her body, and allow her to perform the functions that she was incapable of handling on her own. This wasn't out of the goodness of the Academy's heart, but instead an opportunity. With how dependent and close she needed to be to her tech to keep herself alive and working as usual, Lillian was taught to familiarize herself exceptionally with technology and cybernetics out of necessity. She is an absolute expert in the field, bar none. Nobody had been quite so dependent on cybernetics, instead opting into them for benefits. The need to thrive under her poor conditions worked in exactly the trend the Sisters thought it would, and Lillian was something of a prodigy.

However, her ascension to proficiency with tech did have its demerits. The girl was little more than a guinea pig for the majority of her life. It was a rigorous set of tasks, proving herself capable and proficient to the Sisters that maintained her. It's left her aloof and standoffish at times with new people, while also exhibiting a great loyalty and dependence on those she knows for a long time. As such, under the tutelage of the Sisters that kept her in-check, Lillian entered into the academy, and sought to make her way through the academy, under the strict regimen her Sisters set out for her.

Oh Cool, two people! Awesome characters guys if we can get one more person then I think we can start actually getting this thing off the ground. Also, I figure I should mention that this is meant to be a quicker passed story and posts will be limited to three paragraphs max so no one gets overwhelmed.

Guess I got this

Name: kiryuu
Species: human
Power - mutagenic transformation can change her arms and her body into an armored form can absorb biological stuff to heal or be able to transform, raise the dead into infected and mutated normal zombies or make special infected by using a special form of the virus that enhances everything beyond a normal infected and keeps the mind in tact but only having one of her weapon traits

Bio - she was the only one to survive when she was younger of a biological consuming plague that mutated and grew, destroying the now lost small town from where she was from. Without hosts the plague would die and sensing the only one now living among the dead it had to evolve into a symbiosis with the host to survive and grow. Luckily and unluckily it permanently stopped the spread and being able to infect anything else as it grew more specialized having to stay and change inside the body than kill the host. But now leaving a single girl alone with a terrible gift to remind her of what had happened back then. If one were to study her cells, it would be found that none of her cells are actually living at all, they are perfect copied virus clones of the original living cells making her able to easily change her body into different forms and repair when absorbing living biomass as a form of defense for the body just like her normal immune system besides the obvious better senses and awareness of things.

Now finally being able to become new and free again without really running anymore, she would have her place there in the academy though more interested in the training to kill than anything trying to just be able to prove something now as a challenge.

Personality - can sometimes be loud and hotheaded or quiet and lazy. more of the time she’s quiet and doesn’t really talk much. very sarcastic but helpful and is a pretty damn good strategist especially when she uses her speed and just the many different forms she can change to very quickly.

1608629315188.jpeg

1608809909223.jpeg

Last edited:
Oh sweet, we got enough people to get this thing rolling! I’m traveling for the holidays now and won’t have enough time to get this thing going properly until I’m back at my computer. Should be back to normal after the weekend.

yotHjAa.jpg

Name: Z

Appearance: Z is a mutt that stands at just over 7 feet tall, with a very athletic and lengthy build. Throughout her life Z has favored speed and flexibility over outright strength. Under her clothes Z has both her nipples pierced, her nose is also pierced.

Weapon: Cyberbow, Z is a master of archery and uses a bow and an advanced quiver of arrows with a variety of different tips.

Personality: Z is an outgoing leader, she’s the first into the ring and often the last out. Almost all the time, besides when she has been woken prematurely, Z is rally easy to get along with and she can make allies out of pretty much anyone she meets.

History: Born an orphan on the city world of Yern Prime, which is one of the largest and busiest planets in the galaxy, Z spent most of her childhood in the undercity slums eating scraps and fighting for everything. Her personality and willingness to convince even adults that she’s right landed Z a job with a gang at the ripe young age of ten. Though she learned a lot about life in the gang, it wasn’t until she had a run in with a Crimson Blade that Z finally realized she wanted to escape the slums of Yern Prime. Luckily for Z the Crimson Blade that found her was quite impressed with her skills and drive, enough so that she took Z under her wing and brought her to train at the Crimson Blade Academy. Z struggled early on to make up for all the education she missed growing up in the slums of her home world, but with hard work and a lot of help, the slum rat became rather knowledgeable with tech and cyber systems. While she struggled with the classes at the Crimson Blade Academy, Z excelled in combat training and was one of the go to students to lead her peers during team building exercises.
NSFW Picture
KxBm2RA.png

[automerge]1609124298[/automerge]
Now that I am back from vacation we can try and get this thing rolling, I hope all of you guys are still interested 😁

Back
Top Bottom