Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our Hearts Agape (CasualVelociraptor x Cantarella)

Jesse and Kelly had explained earlier what the meaning of the euphemism "pearl diving" was, and then demonstrated the technique. But despite having so little experience with that most lewd and intimate act that could be shared between two women who were sinfully inclined to lie with their own kind, Elissa was quickly becoming an expert diver, and her fingers made sure to thoroughly explore her caverns as well.

This, Susan decided, was the best moment of her life. Lying skin to skin next to her beloved the most exquisite delight. This, letting Elissa's passionate breath claim her neck, and being entreated by whispers that only they would ever share or remember, made Susan finally able to be herself. Truly, totally honest. Though Jesse and Kelly had fucked her well and good, and she'd had some amazing sex with Elissa before, to her, today was the real surrender of her virginity as her entire body throbbed, no ached to be able to do so. That was a gift that Elissa had given her that was worth far more to Susan than any job, any city, any social status that she might have reached.

Susan now turned to face the beloved angel massaging her soul with every thrust deep into her center, and with a strangled, wordless cry warned her sister that the end was upon her. All that she could do as her final orgasm, a deep eruption of all of her remaining tension, love and fear and longing all bound up and then unraveled as one, washed over her to was close her eyes, grit her teeth, and stutter out her final, ecstatic cry as small as possible into Elissa's ear.

"Ha...phew...ohhh...oh wow," Susan mumbled lazily as her entire torso remained deflated from all the wind being knocked out of her by that peak. "If only I could do that with you, and nothing else...I'd be a very happy woman indeed. But we should probably get dressed and have breakfast with our folks before they wonder whether we've caught our death."

Elissa had draped her entire milky form upon Elissa now, feeling the warm, sweet nectar of her sated arousal drip down along her fingers. She smiled, jubilant, victorious, her prize won, her beloved in her arms and against her body. She was a conqueror-queen, she was a wanton harlot, she was both, and all, and all at once. She was everything and nothing, end and beginning, and she had Susan, she had her, oh, she had her love, her devotion, her hand, her sweet cunt. There was so much more to be done, this, and this, and this, and more, forevermore, for she thought in her hazy bliss that she could lie with Susan for an eternity, and still never be tired of making love to her.

This was just the beginning of a romance even better than any of the books she red. No chivalric knights, no ladies in high towers, no maids nor wanton whores could be the equal of the jubilation she felt in her breast whenever she saw Susan, whenever she tasted her lips, or her quim, or the salt of her skin, whenever Susan breathed her name, caught in her bliss.

She leaned her brow against Susan's as she turned to face her in the bed, tangled among the lacy duvet. Just five minutes more, she pleaded internally, some quiet place of her mind that prior to then, had remained silent. Just five minutes more, here, with you. But yet, she did not vocalize this, but instead loosed a plaintive, keening whine in that peculiar mermaidish way, that wet trill, a series of clicks and chirpy, watery gurgles that she had been so careful to conceal until now. Her gills gave a tiny flare on her neck before flattening once more to appear as no more than a trick of the light playing over her pale flesh.

"Alright," she conceded, but not at all happily. "If we stay for much longer before Papa comes up to pound the door down. I smell breakfast already, and I swear I'll starve on the spot if I can't get a bellyful of whatever Mama has made." She ran a hand down from Susan's shoulder down to her waist, lovingly following the contours of her figure. With her opposite hand, she propped herself up, first reclining, and then swinging her legs about to place her feet on the floor. Pushing upward onto her feet, she paced, naked, to the vanity, upon which she sat, her bare back in full view of Susan, and she began to brush her long, blue hair, arranging it into a semblance of neatness before, still gazing into the mirror, she reached over for her brassiere, her corset liner, and her corset, a cream-colored thing made of satin.

Last edited:
Susan couldn’t help but giggle to herself as she heard Elissa's otherworldly cry of want for her mate, then shiver a moment later from the touches on her sides. She also couldn't help wanting to brush aside the forest of blue hair to kiss Elissa's beautiful gills, which were flattened down; however, some of her slits were still visible along her neckline.

"I've never seen this side of you before, my darling..." Susan purred just after throwing on just her dress for going out for the day (it was fairly easy to get dressed when she didn't care about brassieres, corsets, liners, or any of those satin chains, and that was when she bothered to wear dresses and not just trousers), then wrapped her arms around her baby sister's flat belly to signify just how safe she was in the firm yet soft fabric of her dress. "And I think it's just as wonderful as all your other sides. Now you don't have to hide that, or anything else for that matter, from me..."

As Elissa might've expected by now, Susan dove her head in hungrily to begin kissing the slits on both sides of her neck, as well as giving gentle love bites to her ears and behind her jaw. Then she moved her left arm to cup both of Elissa's breasts, her forearm pressing the left nipple more roughly and her left hand circling and playing with the right nipple. That was the only warning Elissa received before Susan's right hand plunged into the nexus of Elissa's defenseless sex. Her ring and pointer fingers set to work gently caressing both of Lissy's delicate and still very wet and sensitive lips and her middle finger plunged with ease in her quim. All the while, Elissa was forced to starkly confront the vision of her tiny body bouncing on her lover's fingers in the mirror.

"I'll make sure to stop if I hear anyone coming to the door, but I think we have just about enough time," Susan whispered breathlessly before licking Elissa's right ear.

Enough time for Susan's practiced fingers to compose a short song with Elissa's body as the instrument, and for Elissa to not be able to get her revenge on Susan until later this evening, which is exactly how Susan wanted Elissa to be; a hungry, frustrated vixen, all the more wanton once she could slake her thirst. "So," she continued, "I wanna hear my beautiful siren's wail again. I wanna hear how much my sister loves and lusts for me. You think you can do that for me, baby girl?"

Last edited:
Elissa turned her head slightly to regard Susan in the mirror, perched behind her, lips at the cool, pale expanse of her neck, with its gill slits just barely visible, etched upon it. A smile played upon her lips, gentle, enigmatic, but a smile all the same, innocent enough to any onlooker but those who knew what the sisters had been up to, what sort of things they had done this morning and the night before.

"Well, my love," Elissa chirped, "you've awakened something within me, something beautiful and altogether different. I am different because you've made me that way." She let out a relieved sigh, hooking her corset busk over her abdomen, but remaining splay-thighed, bared wholly to her mirror, one stocking on halfway up her thigh and the other bared. She was in a state of dress and undress at the same time, improper as they came, but she cared little.

She had her Susan, her lips upon her sensitive gills, which gaped with each gasp through parted lips. Susan breathing upon her throat, Susan nibbling her ears and tweaking her nipples, setting her sex ablaze.

And she watched it all, reflected within the depths of her silver-backed looking glass.

"Mmf," Elissa moaned into her hand, her eyes rolling and going lidded once again, hips bucking greedily into Susan's hand, a hand that offered such pleasures upon a silver platter. Hers and hers alone. "Ah, Susie-" She, too, was breathless, reaching back as far as her corset allowed, even as loose as it was in the moment. She arched her back, the bones of the garment creaking, to press herself into Susan's clothed (though only barely, compared to the layers of Elissa's garb) torso, thighs scrabbling, little mewling moans passing through her core, birthed upon her tongue and lips. "My god, yes. Please, just... I don't care, just keep using your fingers like that, I beg you.. I'll do whatever you want, just don't stop."

“Just promise me, my dear Elissa, that I will have access to your perfect body whenever I wish, and I will make you feel exactly as wonderful as you deserve after all the love you’ve given me,” Susan growled in a very protective manner.

Normally, she promised herself, she wouldn’t ravish poor little Lissy right before something important they had to do. On the other hand, she wasn’t going to take advantage of her gorgeous, willing lover like this, this many times, as soon as they both returned to the real world. And the idea of leaving Elissa sweaty and her nethers sticky with her cum at breakfast filled Susan with a certain mix of pride and evil glee.

“Just remember to be quiet…and relax…and breathe…and think about how much I love you as your orgasm builds…and builds…and builds inside your adorable little hips.” During each breath, Susan took a break from dominating Elissa verbally to push a couple of fingers in her little sister’s cunt harder and faster before slowly down again to talk. And to emphasize Elissa’s newly vulnerable position here, Susan’s free hand fondled each of her mermaid’s milky white breasts.

Last edited:
The words rose to her lips, the oath like second nature. "I promise," she breathed, her gills dragging oxygen from the air, anything to soothe the giddiness that had taken her, making her head swim with want. Elissa was dying for the want of Susan's fingers, her tongue, her womanhood, anything, a drunk seeking the bottle, a landed fish. In that moment, Elissa cared little for what she was meant to do. There was only the now, her legs parted for her Susan, mouth gaping, gills outstretched as her own womanhood ought to have been in that moment.

If anything, there was all the more reason to make love now, before the tedium of the day required her full attention, Before she had to return to her gilded cage.

Susan's fingers would find the wettest, tightest pussy in all the land, wet and clenching all for her. Her fingers squelched inside of Elissa, who threw her head back, eyes closing, body taut as a bowstring and quivering all for Susan. The slowness was maddening, the quickness of her digital thrusts even more so. Had her eyes been open, they would have been rolling, half-lidded, hazy.

Her words slurred to senseless moans, breasts poised up and heaving.

Susan now played her paler lover’s body like a harp, her fingers delicately stringing up her sister’s every chord. If only Elissa could see how adorable she looked while trying so desperately to be quiet, to be a good little girl while Susan was doing very, very bad things to her innocent gash. But Elissa's wet womanly hole was sucking in Susan's fingers as eagerly as her gills were gulping down air, so Susan saw no reason to stop now.

The only problem was that Elissa's moans were getting louder. Susan had wanted one last taste of her beloved's ambrosia before a mundane breakfast would have to slide down her throat instead, but Elissa's evocative lungs would prove a problem for them both if Susan tried.

Fortunately, Susan could see that Elissa didn't have long before she'd come apart in total bliss. So, the practical paperfly gave a one-word command to her angel.

"Cum."

And then sped up her already merciless fingering of Elissa's sopping and reddening cunt, with a thumb flicking her teeny clit like a switch to commence the light show inside of Elissa. Susan was momentarily lost in the focus of driving her task home, but then remembered to kiss Elissa to muffle her final libretto.

Every inch of Elissa was quivering. Under her sister's masterful hands, her adept fingers, she had come undone, head thrown back, dark eyes rolled into her head. Gills flaring so as to pull whatever extra air she could from her surroundings, her teeth set firmly into her lower lip to muffle her keening cries, the strange clicks that accompanied them. Something altogether sirenlike, the call of a mermaid lost in her ecstasy. Her cunt was not unlike the sea now: hungry, drawing Susan's fingers inside and clenching tight around them, and most of all, very, very wet, her want pooling beneath her thighs as Susan defiled what had been untouched.

Elissa was coming apart, and at the same time, she had never been fuller or more whole. The command was enough to send her spiraling, her head swimming and her ears ringing suddenly as surely as though she had heard a thunderclap. Her mouth sought the heat of Susan's, desperate kisses and nips of her teeth as she lost herself in her bliss, her womanhood giving one final spasm and drawing Susan's fingers in and up, the clit bearing a heartbeat of its own from underneath Susan's thumb, gone plump and red from increased blood flow, and increased sensitivity.

Her song of completion was lost inside Susan's mouth, muffled there, her tongue dancing around Susan's, seeking to plunder in her own way. The only problem? Now Elissa would have to change her bloomers, her culmination leaving her and the chair under her slick.

But oh, what a beautiful "problem" to have.

“Ohhhh, there, there, that’s it…I can feel you melting for me,” Susan broke the kiss to whisper on her sister’s lips like a forbidden rite. “Go on, give it all up to me, Lissy. I love you and I will let you feel that love every day.” To conclude this sinful dance, she removed her fingers from her sister’s reddened and pulsing opening to lick clean the contents that had leaked out all over her hand. Making sure, of course, to do so slowly for the entertainment of Elissa’s adorable red face.

But even someone as brazen as she had to wipe her hands casually on a kerchief, fix her hair, un-ruffle her morning dress. It was all part of the act she put up every single day.

Lucas, for his part, did wonder why the girls had taken so long as they finally emerged, but Susan’s quick explanation that they were going to go out on the boardwalk pleased him greatly. Which meant that neither he nor Mary suspected a whiff of their real process of getting ready, as they all sat down to a breakfast of chickpea stir fry since mother Mary was a vegetarian and tried to help the others limit their meat consumption, despite Lucas having once been a titan of mass fishing.

"Mmmmf," Elissa moaned helplessly her wordless devotions, watching with half-lidded eyes the way Susan lapped up her bosom friend's culmination. She replaced Susan's lip with her own, biting down to muffle herself further. It was the lewdest thing Elissa had ever seen, and she flushed such a shade of crimson that Susan had never before seen, not even when she had caught Elissa with her prurient novels.

But now Elissa had to gather up her ruined self to go downstairs, to paint her face and arrange her clothing, to change out of her wet bloomers and to tighten her corset before donning her gown. She was a lady, and despite the debauchery that had just taken place, she needed to act and look the part. She arranged and pinned her sapphire locks, powdered her nose, applied a light pink rouge to her lips, just to accentuate her beauty, never to overpower it, for that was unseemly. There was something sensual about Elissa making herself presentable after such an act, this one and the ones before it. And she was comfortable in such undress now around her beloved Susan, where she wouldn't have dared before.

"Good morning, mother. Good morning, father." Elissa greeted her parents upon her arrival into the dining room. She sat down to breakfast with her quim still throbbing pleasantly from Susan's ministrations unto the altar of her newfound womanhood. And she found her appetite was stronger than it had ever been. She dug into her stir fry with gusto, but still remained a sense of delicacy despite the pace at which she took her bites. She cast glances at her Susan, through her eyelashes once in awhile before her dark eyes cast sidelong.

Before living with the Cobbs, Susan would've dug into her stir fry with her bare hands, so fixated was she on meals as ultimately only a means to bare survival. But now she knew exactly the meal that was keeping her heart alive and would do so every time she supped on it, that was making her feel warm and strong in her every sinew, every molecule of water within her soothing now. It was a meal of her sister's delicate, floral flavor, coaxed out by delicate strokes of Susan's firm, loving tongue and gently birthed from Elissa's very core. She craved it so much that she only barely stopped herself from feasting on her sister's petals right there in front of their parents.

Instead, she made subtle "mmm" noises for Elissa's secret amusement with every bite of the vegetable stir-fry, and then commented to her mother that the cook on this was sublime as a way to deflect any potential suspicions given that Elissa was slightly flushed, and that Susan was too, though her tanner skin hid it somewhat. Susan knew exactly what she was doing by this, and who she was doing it for.

"So, what are you two headed out to do today?" their father asked, his voice seeming far off to Susan's distracted mind.

"I was thinking we could go out on the boardwalk and see what shops they have, what ristorantes they have for us to take our lunch. Maybe buy you both some souvenirs. Then go for a mid-afternoon swim right off of Stormaway Beach. What do you think, dear Lissy? Would that be- satisfying to you?" Susan asked with a bold grin and a touch on her sister's shoulder.

Elissa, for her part, was grateful for Susan's newfound table manners. However, she had to admit to herself that the noises she made while she supped upon her stir fry had Elissa's thighs bumping together, grinding toward her heated sex. She could feel the warmth climbing up her neck again, spreading across her cheekbones and well over the tips of her ears. Lowering her eyes and swallowing heavily, she attempted to focus on her meal...

And failed spectacularly, damn near choking when she felt the warmth of Susan's hand on her shoulder. Regaining her composure, Elissa set her fork down and nodded, swallowing and offering her father a bright smile. Though the look in her eye, the pupils blown wide, were for Susan alone.

"It sounds like a lot of fun," she said, more than a little huskily. With more than a little hint of desperation and lassitude both, an ache growing in her core. "It's bound to be a beautiful day. Spring is well upon us, and the water should be warm, and the boardwalk bustling, but not too much so."

"Alright, then we mustn't waste precious daylight, dear sister, when daylight will permit us to see so much beauty here!" Susan grinned from ear to ear as she saw how much her actually dear lover was positively squirming from arousal. Had Susan fucked her so thoroughly, made love to her with such abandon that she'd broken poor Elissa's innocent mind and reforged it in the steam of their lust for each other? It made Susan feel pretty pleased with herself. Then she looked out the window, saw the crowded boardwalk and the view of the ocean intruded upon by airships with glowing advertisements on their sides and gaudy flying hotels, and barreled through the door.

"Just remember," their worn-out mother exclaimed, "don't go swimming where people can see you, Lissy. You know, your...condition." It was getting harder and harder for poor Mrs. Cobb to lie about their daughter in front of their other daughter anymore.

"And don't go talking to strangers," their father grumped grumpily, his stern advice barely a whisper upon the wind as Susan bounded down the steps of their rental and onto the famous and glowing Stormaway boardwalk. The only thing blocking the view of the crystal blue waters, brilliantly shining beaches, and people dancing, singing, laughing, and eating freely was the lumbering black Goliath, no doubt carrying troops from the nearby Fort Stormaway Imperial Army base to shore leave in town, shaking the entire floor in its ponderous wake and leaving craters in the sand as it negotiated the crowd. These guardians and their columns of black steam were a common enough sight in Radiant City proper, but Susan did worry that her darling sheltered Elissa might be somewhat frightened by it.

Plus, now that she knew Elissa was a mermaid, her heart was somewhat saddened by the presence of this symbol of Imperial might in a way that she wouldn't have been just a few days ago. After all, the Empire's attack on the mermaid city of Sanctuary Trench, that had been hosting Surabamban rebels, had murdered 10,000 innocent merfolk and created thousands more refugees in 1886, deeply wounding the entire merfolk species, for it was the first mer city destroyed by human forces in history, and that meant that even Olseka- the very heart of All Seas itself- was vulnerable. Surely that was affecting Elissa to recall in some way when looking at the growling, monstrous platform of war that had unleashed the terrifying Golems upon merfolk, since she would've been 11 when she heard the news.

But the rumbling made her look around for some place to go- and behold, a flashing, moving sign for Power Philters (often just called philters), elixirs by the mysterious Future Fountains LLC that proclaimed the catchy slogan of "Evolve Today!" It arrested her attention like nothing else.

There was a peculiar and yet not altogether unattractive sleepiness to Elissa's face even as she squirmed in desperation. It was the same dreamy expression she bore when she read her smutty novels, when she squirmed and blushed like the maiden she had been from under her lacy bed sheets, thighs pressed toward her core.

Her mother's warnings cut through the post-orgasmic haze that had held Elissa tight in its grasp. Taking a sharp breath, she quashed the heat in her womanhood, and smiled.

"Don't worry, Mother, if I feel the need to bathe in the sea, I will make sure to find a bathing machine." It was a quick save, for it was unseemly for woman, especially a pretty young thing of marriageable age like Lissy to expose her figure in a bathing suit. It would have been a decent enough one that Susan might not have caught on... had Elissa not revealed her true nature the night before.

Elissa, too, barely heard her father as she rushed after her sister. Laced as she was in her corset and garters and bound in her skirts, she could not quite rush as fast as her athletic companion, but the comparative slowness in her gait allowed her to truly enjoy the way the boardwalk was alive with activity, with merriment.

She would have seen that, if not for the Goliath, a monstrous thing belching forth black smoke into the cloudless azure skies. Elissa shrank back, her features contorting into one of concern. It brought to mind hearing about the atrocities of the Empire's massacre at Sanctuary Trench, and Elissa was no stranger to the sibilant hisses of the news through the wire, the papers scrawled with all levels of propaganda.

She distinctly remembered Father's face when he got the paper that morning, the way his huge fist closed and slammed on the breakfast table, sending his coffee cup crashing to the floor below, and his swearing.

Elissa caught Susan trying to find a distraction in the face of such a grim reminder, and she found it in the wake of the marquee touting the powers of these new philters. Elissa squinted at the sign as well, taking Susan's hand, seeking comfort and a distraction.

"This way!" Elissa urged her, gripping the hem of her dress and hurrying toward the bright marquee.

Almost as soon as Elissa was looking at it, it locked eyes with her, though its pilot surely did not know this. The machine belched more blackened steam, emitting a grumpy, toad-like croak every few seconds as a result with every earth-shaking step it took towards the boardwalk. It soon ascended onto the planks like some ancient, mythical sea turtle, the sea salt battered wood groaning under the massive weight before it deftly navigated most of its bulk between buildings, on some reconnaissance mission no doubt.

Susan looked at the Goliath, saw the fright on her sister's face, and assessed her options for a moment. There weren't many avenues that one could weave through a Goliath's legs to anything exciting, and so she followed her sister's urgent pleas to go inside the building adorned by twisting tubes of brightly colored steam.

"Step right up folks! Step right up and see the future of mankind!" a barker whose canvas was covered in multiple tattoos yelled.

Elissa gazed into the eyes of a goliath, and she came away alive, but fearful. How could she not be? As if the memory of the massacre wasn't enough, the beast's ponderous weight threatened to splinter the docks under it, taking the entire boardwalk down into the depths with it! The mermaid was more than happy to see it disappear betwixt buildings, weaving with the sort of ease that spoke of the skill of its pilot, panting from her place beside the marquee, the barker's shouts causing her eardrums to rattle in the wake of the beast's groans.

With the Goliath out of eyeshot now, Elissa gazed at the storefront with eyes wide as saucers, as though enchanted at the brilliantly-hued cumulus billowing forth from brass pipes. Between the steady rumble of the beast's ponderous steps in the background and the barker's cries, Elissa's eardrums were rattling away, but the fear began to ebb. She gripped on to Susan's arm and hand, but less in a spasm of terror and more of a clutching of excitement.

She slipped inside the building, Susan at her side, sisters arm in arm. Lovers hand in hand.

The most that Susan could do without raising eyebrows was interlock her arms with her sister's, doing so with all her strength to protect her from the brutish machine, as if she could in the face of such an engineering marvel. Once that was gone, though, there was still the stares of society at large to contend with, so she had to relax her grip a little.

Abigail stood in the middle of the house. She wasn't entirely sure if this thing would work but she knew something had to happen. With a deep breath she rubbed her hands together, it should already be working, or at least she hoped it would be. With a crack of her fingers she could see her skin reddening slightly around her palms. Then there was this heat, it was good, and it spread over the chilled building. Despite the intensity she didn't feel it burn or hurt her. It was magic! Real magic! With a wide grin on her face she let the heat spread over her arms and then radiate out further to every corner of the home. It had been a cold month, but now it was nearly impossible to tell what it was like outside.

It had indeed been unusually cold for Radiant City, even for January. It had even snowed three days in a row for Father Vitalis' sake! So imagine Sarah's surprise when she saw Abigail do fire magic!

"Whoa, are you magical, babe?" she wondered with a grin.

Abigail snapped her hands down quickly as she turned around, it would almost be like she had been caught naked but well... That wasn't really an issue. "Yes, no... maybe." She said before sniffing and rubbing the back of her head as she took in a deep breath. "Surprise..!" She gaze out weakly as she gave a small jazz hand movement and then just let her arms drop to her sides. "We... just needed some extra heat, so i took care of it." She said with a firm nod of her head.

"How? I thought humans couldn't do magic," Sarah wondered. "At least, not without an artifact or The Darkness, whatever the fuck that means. So, can you tell your secret, or have you taken a magician's oath?" Sarah then grinned.

Abigail chewed her bottom lip as she tried to think of a rather elaborate lie, but everything she thought sounded okay was just far from what Sarah deserved before she took in a deep breath. "I wish... but it's... it's artificial we were running low on fuel to keep the house running and this seemed like a cheaper option so we could save up and move out of this and get to a better life for the pair of us." She rubbed her eyes a little as they felt as if they were burning, she knew they would most likely have spots of crimson in her iris for the new few hours, a side effect of the drug she had willingly taken, but it just felt so good to be able to help to be able to do just this simple thing instead of lying on her back and taking it between her legs.

"Oh, one of those...philters, I think they're called? How much did it cost?" Sarah wondered, more curious because she'd seen advertisements for them than angry for Abigail spending the money. And even if she was a little bit taken aback by the sudden spend, Abby did have a point; the fuel was, in fact, running low and it did seem like whatever this was would keep them warm.

"I... urm..." She folded her arms a little as she could feel the tingle of that energy practically lingering beneath her skin before she fiddled with her hands. Her hesitation was awkward as she tried to find the correct words for it before she said, "It... cost us nothing... I dipped into my personal savings for it. So it's fine it can keep is warm, and we'll be saving money in the long run now that we don't have to fork out that ridiculous amount for fuel." She told Sarah as she got closer to her, her eyes wide... Despite the nature of the drug it had given her the thing she'd always wanted. She could use magic, she could actually do it!

This was the traveling show that they put on everywhere that the lesbian couple stayed, hocking this merchandise. Recounting the miraculous tale of how they saved a bunch of money on their heating bill.

It made Susan pull out the notes she always kept in the brim of her hat from her smart blouse to exclaim, "I would like to buy one of those, please! I'm a news...boy who really could use the ability to help keep myself running a little warmer when delivering newspapers in the dead of winter."

"And we have our first customer! Any other takers?" the barker wondered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom