Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars or Firefly? Discord Group

Star Wars or Firefly

• Total voters

kckolbe

Banned
Banished
Looking at setting up a group game on discord, using some kind of system, even if a rough homebrew. The theme will be that MOST characters will be on the same side, though I may allow antagonists and employers to be created if someone is contributing to plots. Like a lot of discord games, there will be significant down time, with missions more added spice than being a true adventure group.

Let me know in the poll which you'd prefer, and definitely post if interested with thoughts on what kind of system catches your fancy.

I think star wars has more potintial. It also has like 4 rule sets to use already.

I personally believe Firefly would be the more fun of the two. Both have systems around them as well. But I would be here for either!

Firefly currently winning 6-5. Did not see that coming, but kinda pleased with it.

All right, decided to go with Firefly. Star Wars is a great setting, but it's also easier to find games for. I will be using the Serenity RPG (not to be confused with the Firefly one which also exists). While I know system games intimidate a lot of folks, it isn't a particularly difficult system for characters and I am willing to create characters for folks if they prefer. Please let me know if you have any questions. And if you voted Firefly, come on down and post what you have in mind (no calling dibs though).

Looking for interest. 6 people voted for Firefly. Please reply here if interested in joining so we can start planning.

Back
Top Bottom