Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male dated, decadent, darkness in the ordinary

cherrymoths

Banned
Banished
A few things:
-I'm really hoping to explore the emotional nuances of character situations, so the emotional attraction, confusion, boundaries, uncertainty, etc. Humans are complex and messy. Especially when it comes to romance. Add in the kink and that's my flavor.
-I am a big mood-writer, so the more picturesque the setting the better. Snowy towns, spooky victorian streets, family homes that keep secrets in the walls, etc. I'd love to know more about what you like and what kind of 'mood' setting entices you.
-While I am online often nowadays, I will be busy once September comes, so be willing to work with a fluctuating schedule. Usually I'm available and my style is more back-and-forth volley, if you will. If you're online the same time as me, we can get pretty far.

I want something dated and decadent. Give me the streets of Paris in the 1800s with a side of monsterfucking. Give me brilliant minds born into pastoral families, longing for the bustle of London in the early 1900s, willing to do whatever it takes to get there. Give me violent love triangles and illegal means to an end. Whatever it is that brings an extra bit of darkness to the ordinary.

If you are interested, please drop me a PM.

Last edited:
Lately I've had a craving for a plot involving a love triangle (possessiveness, jealousy, taboo attraction), so if that's your thing you know where to find me xx

In the mood for a holiday rom-com gone wrong -- maybe some monsters, some murder, some secrets, step-siblings at their winter mansion amidst family squabbles and a hovering boyfriend no one wants, and some hot cocoa

Back
Top Bottom