Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ideas inside; romance RP search [monsters, hauntings, secret identities]

celestrialskies

Banned
Banished
hey there! I’m celestria and welcome to my special RT. this one is reserved for mood-plots that I’m looking to roleplay with partners who are willing to give these stories a go.

my time zone is EST
I like to write in third person perspective
while I have no word count expectations, I enjoy detail and literary elements to RP!
right now I only play women-identifying roles
if you message me, feel free to let me know some fast facts about you too!
smut is not a huge deal to me, and the more plot that feeds the smut, the better
in fact I'm really not looking for anything smut-heavy, and definitely nothing that is purely smut. thanks for respecting this in advance!
I struggle with depression & go through bouts of quiet, usually when RL work gets busy. I will always try my best to tell you when I'm unable to creatively engage

I’ve REALLY been craving something inspired by Haunted Mansion (yes, the disney movie!). Something with star-crossed lovers and ghosts of the past and reincarnated doppelgängers and soulmates. there’s definitely room for smut here as well. Or something else involving “monsters” by society’s standards.

alternately, I am really interested in a Victorian-era forbidden romance. think something with secret identities or gender concealments in order to access a profession (my character is masquerading as a man so she can attend law school, your character is a classmate whose father is the chief magistrate, that sort of thing. I’m open to any ideas!).

if either of these ideas appeal to you, even in the broadest sense, please feel free to message me! x

Last edited:
bumpppppp give me that good shit with the monsters possessing houses that keep secrets and all the dark and dangerous things and the thrill of discovering your own power in the confrontations between fear and desire

Back
Top Bottom