Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars: Smuggling Blues (Flying Tengu and Gudao Master of Gacha)

Flying Tengu

Planetoid
Tiala was bored.

Not that being bored was bad, of course! In a lot of ways, being bored was good. In a way, Tiala liked being bored. Boring meant that no one was entering her cargo bay who wasn't supposed to be there. Boring meant that no one was investigating her ship, which had been in a few run-ins with the law. Most importantly, boring meant that no one was taking too close a look at the cargo containers she'd had unloaded. A brief check would show them to be full of very boring scrap metal. A more thorough check might find more exciting, but highly illegal, spice. So yes, boring was good.

Still...

Tiala sighed, shifting her weight from one foot to the other, crossing her bare blue arms over her chest. She was dressed casually, in her dark synthleather smuggling pants and boots, synthleather jacket casually over her shoulders, and white tank top beneath. The thin fabric of that top did little to conceal her generous breasts, full and firm, a hint of blue cleavage visible with the low neckline. Indeed, Tiala was a beautiful woman, even for a Twi'lek, a species already known for its beauty. Something she'd found to be both an advantage and a disadvantage...

Tiala shook her head gently, her headtails waving back and forth. Ugh, when was the client going to show up, anyway? The sooner he did, the sooner she could unload this spice and move on to the next job. She was going to need to do a lot more jobs if she ever wanted to pay off her debts. A frown settled on her pretty face, foot beginning to tap as she waited.

As Tiala shifted on her feet, an Imperial port official approached her in the snapped black uniform that they all wore. Many ports had transitioned quite easily to Imperial rule and the extra taxes and tariffs on some goods had allowed port officials to become rich off of bribes to subvert them. This man was young, likely only in his mid twenties with short brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Excuse me, are you the captain of that XS Freighter in Bay X2-05?" The man called out to her, his voice firm and commanding; it seemed like the man was used to giving orders. He stepped towards her, a smirk on his face and a twinkle in his eyes, he knew something. His eyes shifted to gaze at her cleavage before moving to look her straight in the eyes as he cleared his throat. "You are hiding some spice in that ship of yours. Don't bother trying to lie, I already have the proof." He stopped her denial upfront before she could even say anything as his eyes narrowed slightly, curious as to how she would react to this sudden news.

iSGokFc.jpg
Tiala's lips parted, then pressed together, then parted again. And here she'd just been thinking that things were boring...

Her golden-yellow eyes briefly flickered to the side. If her contact was here, he could probably handle this. It was deeply annoying that he hadn't handled it ahead of time. If he'd shown up on time... Tiala looked back to the port official, headtails twitching, trying not to grit her teeth. That nerf-brain...

After a moment, Tiala smiled brightly, her beautiful features lighting up. "Oh dear! Are you sure, officer?" She said, entirely disingenuously, doing her best to sound innocent. "I'm sure there must be some sort of mistake. I swear, I would never do anything illegal, truly!"

As she spoke, Tiala clasped her hands in front of her chest, rocking back and forth in apparent distress. That this pressed her breasts together, deepening the impressive cleavage that she'd caught him looking at, was no coincidence. Fluttering her eyelashes, she looked up at him with a smile.

As Tiala played the act of the innocent woman, the officer nearly scoffed, having seen this act so many times before; what was different with Tiala though when compared to so many others was she actually had the looks to pull it off. As she pushed her breasts together, his eyes wandered downward to her cleavage again as he licked his lips like a starved beast before clearing his throat, his eyes shifting back up to her own and his lips curling into a sly grin.

"Well, I suppose there could be a mistake but I'm pretty certain it is your ship. I might decide to look over the inspection form again though if you let me do some...inspecting." He chuckled lowly as he stepped forward, reaching an arm out as his hand groped one of her lovely beasts through her white tank top. He could feel her soft skin molding beneath his strong and powerful digits under the cloth as he looked her in the eyes, a sparkle of lust apparent in his irises.

"What do you say, ma'am?"

iSGokFc.jpg
She shouldn't be surprised. Not really. And yet, Tiala couldn't help but gasp, her golden eyes widening, as the man reached out, his hand settling on her breast. This always seemed to happen to her. Well... such was the price of doing business. She could deal with it.

Only... it was more than just dealing with it. Tiala gasped again as the man squeezed. The firmness of her breast yielded easily to his strong fingers, her generous orb moulding beneath his touch. She bit her lip gently, but there was no denying the little shock of pleasure that shot through her slender form. Even through the cloth, her breasts were sensitive... this, too, was something she was all too familiar with.

Tiala took a deep breath, breasts rising and falling noticeably, making her shiver slightly as her flesh moved beneath his hand. "Ah... if you need to conduct a bit of an inspection..." Tiala bit her lip again, her face flushing a pretty purple, "-I think I'd be alright with that."

Back
Top Bottom