Fx M or F New RP ideas

Akatsuki

Planetoid
Hello everyone,

Thank you for reading my thread. My name is Katie and I've got a few RP ideas.

A FEW THINGS ABOUT ME

I'm not great with super long replies. I mean I'll never give just one sentence, but don't expect like a full page. I'll give enough move things forward. I try to communicate, but I will say I'm not always on every day. I have a life outside of rp. Also please read the full thread before replying. I've had people ask me about things that were already in my post when PMing me and that does drive me nuts. It's in here just read before you reply. Communication is key so if you don't like something please just let me know.

KINKS/LIMITS
Kinks-Bondage, Blindfolds, Oral giving and receiving, con, big dicks, big breasts, nipple play.

LIMITS
Pregnancy (not apposed, but we have to agree to it and it has to have a purpose to the story) No toilet play, no blood/gore, no characters under 18, no blood relatives.

RP IDEAS
Any of these ideas can be MxF, FxF, or FxFuta, I'm flexible. Also if you want to try a rp that isn't listed here then feel free to suggest one.

Streamer x Fan-Fan could be a person that meets the streamer at a con and they hit it off, or they could be a full blown stalker we could talk about it
Succubus x Master-This one my character will be a succubus and is bought by a human. In this world Succubus' are bought as pets to please their masters will you be a kind owner or not?
Cheating spouse-A new neighbor moves in to town and seduces YC who is already married, but he was missing something in his/her marriage. Perhaps mc does one of your kinks?
Friends with benefits-Our characters have known each other for a long time and we decide to become friends with benefits until one of us gets a bf/gf and tells the other. But the other doesn't want to stop and becomes jealous.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Thank you again for reading my thread I only rp in PM. I don't have discord. Again please try to be patient. I'm also usually on here on my phone so I can't type that fast. Today I'm on my laptop, but it's rare. Also if you don't like something I do just tell me. Hope to hear from you soon.

Back
Top Bottom