Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A Few Different Ideas

MarinaOfNolunde

Meteorite
I'm new around here, please play nice, thank you.

My writing is usually 4-6 paragraphs in response, the very least I ever do is 2 paragraphs, so I appreciate it if my writing partner will do the same. I also prefer to have plot and character development. I enjoy romantic/NSFW scenes but I don't want them to be the sole focus of any roleplay. If that's what you're looking for, I am not your writing partner, sorry. I prefer playing female characters only but am open to switching it up if need be. Everything below is open to discussion, I much prefer brainstorming with my partners and creating characters based on our writing chemistry/plotlines. On to the fun bits, my RP concepts.:)

Different Worlds
This one is sci-fi/fantasy, with one character being very tribal/wild in a dystopian/apocalyptic future. I play around with the idea of society having eliminated emotions entirely via technology and the wild one rebelling against this and bringing emotions back to the forefront of humanity. I'm very open to playing around with this concept in different ways, but it's one I revisit in my daydreams often.

An Odd Couple
I suppose this would be a niche SoL/modern roleplay, but with a twist. Two sociopaths are assigned to the same project to design an escape room together, and discover they are both indeed, sociopaths. Bonded by this strange similarity, their relationship grows and they begin working on private projects together that slowly become more twisted and inhumane.

Reflection
Fantasy here, open to either high medieval fantasy or modern. This one is more about a concept of travelling through mirrors or a realm hidden within mirrors. Can go a lot of different ways with this one, whether it's sinister/horror or magical, definitely wanna toss around ideas for conflict/plot/characters.

I'll definitely come back around here and add/adjust concepts as they come to me. If you're interested in writing with me and don't want to do any of these concepts, definitely don't be afraid to send me a message and ask.:) I'm also very open to just talking out of character and making friends, so feel free. Can't wait to write with y'all!

Back
Top Bottom