Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The last superhero Featuring Alisa_Perne and ZootSuit-Samurai (taboo, fandom, NSFW)

Alisa_Perne

π•„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕣𝕖𝕀𝕀 𝕠𝕗 π•ͺ𝕠𝕦𝕣 π••π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•€
Harley awoke as the sun hit her eyes, her pale green orbs blinking a few times before fully becoming conscious, the world was in a state of chaos, and it was crumbling, supervillains just started showing up, the heroes fought back and fought back hard, but they failed, the villains seemed to know all of their weaknesses and every time the elite squad went to battle, they always came back with a body, systematically killing them one by one, until yesterday, the last hero fell Super Girl, the worlds last hope, the one shining beacon of good left in this world, was brutally slaughtered. A man wielding Kryptonite blades cut her in two, Harley had been there, half the city had been there as it happened. The world was mourning, it was in pain and nothing could be done, the day the last superhero died, was the day the world had lost all hope.

The villain gave only two options, the first was surrender and obey, the second was die. There were a few that day that died, some brandished guns and tried to shoot the villain but the bullets simply bounced off of him, he also cut them in two quite easily. Harley had ran, she didn't remember the time from when she stopped running to when she arrived back at her apartment, but she knew it was quick, she had been a fast runner her whole life, her whole life only being 23 years, she was born during the time the villains began to rise and knew nothing but how to hide and how to run. Her parents had perished and she had survived by moving in with her grandparents, and then eventually getting out on her own. For the most part the world functioned normally, people still had jobs, they still had bills to pay, everything was normal in that aspect, but the villains who now had assumed control of the government and all military organizations. Anyone seen slandering the villains or gathering in mass to try to fight back was killed on the spot, anyone caught having any sort of memorabilia representing the dead superheroes, killed.

She ate breakfast, a healthy meal of oatmeal and an apple washed down with a big glass of milk, Harley had always been a health nut, and always made herself in peak physical shape, she worked out extensively, and always went for a jog in the mornings, in a world where your next step might be your last, she learned to run and run fast, she had been in a few fights and never gotten injured, she always accredited it to how fit she was. She went to her bedroom and put on some jogging pants and a tank top. She was five foot eleven and she had long brown hair. Her eyes were a very bright green, almost lime, the doctors could never figure out why so they just called it a bizarre genetic mutation. Her body was muscular but not manly, more than the average woman and she had well defined abs, again, she kept herself in peak physical shape.

She put on her headphones, and pressed play as this song rang in her headphones and she went on her morning jog, most people thought three miles was enough, Harley could jog for hours, so she usually went about ten miles, never thinking her stamina to just run so far with such ease was out of the ordinary, she began her jog.

The sun rose on a new day, the first day without any hope or superheroes. As the sun broke the horizon DeMarco squinted his pale blue eyes and rolled over, he didn't want to get up for it would be hard to do without any hope of freedom. The villains had taken over, controlled every aspect of government and were unrelenting. They had, one by one, removed any idea of hope. It was the beginning of darker days and there was nothing to stand in their way, "how could they have just picked apart the worlds superheroes" he thought to himself. It just wasn't possible, and yet it was. he just laid there in bed, trying to find a reason to move, to get out of bed and face another day. What more could be done? Who would put an end to these madmen? Nobody that's who.

DeMarco's phone began to vibrate, he didn't even have to look to know who it was. He worked for Shield, an organization priding itself on finding the worlds superheroes, but why were they calling. he guessed they would be once again looking for a new hope, a reason to breathe once again. His phone stopped vibrating for a moment, only to once more start up. He let out a sigh and picked up the phone. "Yeah its DeMarco." he said answering the phone. It was his boss Adam, but instead of telling him it was time to work, he was now giving a pep talk to get him out of bed and back to do what they did best. "Yeah yeah, I'll be there but I dont see why." replied DeMarco.

He finally rolled out of bed after hanging up the phone. He stood a towering 6'6, 280lbs, pale blue eyes and long jet black hair and honey kissed skin. He was fit as a fiddle, well built but not overly done. He headed for the kitchen and made himself some eggs and bacon with a side of toast, when he was done he placed his dishes in the dishwasher and got ready for the day. Putting on black denim pants, a hooded long sleeve shirt, and his favorite shoes. He grabbed his Ipod and linking gear and headed out the door. Once in his car he hooked the Ipod up to the stereo and blasted this song.

Harley jogged down the street, people crying, the world had stopped on this day, she jogged by the spot where Super Girl had been cut down, people were putting up a memorial, they were having a funeral, some people even wore shirts with the "S" symbol on them, the symbol of hope. Wait, they were holding a memorial, they were all about to die. She walked over to the group quickly, "People! You have to stop! You are all putting yourselves in danger!"

It was too late, a villain did indeed show, he hovered over the crowd. "Petulant humans." the man was wearing a suit of armor akin to one Iron Man used to wear, except on closer, look the suit wasn't a suit at all, it was him, some sort of augmented cyborg. "Perish." he said as he raised a hand and blasted a particle beam from his palm. Harley didn't think, she only reacted, and like a bolt she ran in front of the beam and took it fully to the chest, expecting to perish, she in fact did not, the beam hit her and simply burned through her shirt, leaving her sports bra exposed.

"Super Girl." the man growled, "I was sure Aeron killed you yesterday, but you live."

Harley didn't have time to ponder this, she really didn't hear the man speak, she didn't even know what was truly happening, a new song played in her headphones and every muscle in her body screamed JUMP! So she leapt, high, higher than she ever had, she put her fist out as she flew at the man breaking the sound barrier and cracking the pavement as she took off, like a missile she flew at the man, she hit him and hit him hard, putting her fist through his chest, her next move was to rip his arm off, metal and blood flew everywhere. The crowd cheered, and chanted, "Super Girl! Super Girl!" she heard nothing, just the music, by the time she was done ripping him limb from limb she threw his dismembered corpse to the ground and landed herself on unsteady feet. The crowd surrounded her as she took off her headphones, "Super Girl! Super Girl!"

DeMarco headed for work, just another day at the office minus all the super heroes. He was driving along when he saw what looked like a missile coming from the ground about six blocks away from where he was, but that couldn't be for there were no military outposts in this area. he pulled over and watched as whatever it was tore the villain to shreds and then headed back to the ground. he made a quick right on the next street and made a B line for where he thought the being might have landed. All the while rampant thoughts going through his head, had the villains missed someone? Had one come out of hiding to save us??. His thoughts were scattered at best, and he tried hard to reign them in.

He turned off his music and listened for any sign of where this new found hero could be at, and then he heard it, very faintly at first. It sounded as if people were chanting, but what they were saying was still muffled by traffic and other sounds. He was driving and trying to listen for the peoples chanting, but it was still to faint to get any direction off it. Still he kept driving until he came a crossed a group chanting, they were pointing to the sky and cheering, so he stopped by them and rolled down his passenger side window. "Excuse me, what are you pointing at? and more importantly what are you chanting? Don't you know being in groups like this could get you killed??" he said to them. One man looked to him, a bright smile on his face and a twinkle of hope in his eyes. The man said. "Did you not see it in the sky? it was a hero, like superman or super girl. It was amazing, I just knew they hadn't gotten them all" DeMarco just sat there, not knowing what to believe, but he did trust his eyes and they told him there was a new hero in town.

(villain side)

Aeron was sitting in his office, the oval office in the white house, kicking his feet up on the desk. One of his men came into the room. "Sir we have a report in sector 87, one of our armored units was just destroyed. At first reports were conflicting, some said a rocket took him out and others said it was a humanoid that killed him." Aeron looked to the man on the other side of the desk, pulling his feet down from the desk with a cold look on his face. "Flood sector 87 with men, I want this man or woman brought to me alive!!!!!. They will not have a hero to save them, and if one does exist.....I will cut them down as I did the others." he stood quickly and shouted. "NOW GO!!!!!!

Aeron was furious, how could he have missed a hidden hero. It was NOT possible, he had brought them all to their knees. Dammit!!! he thought to himself. He was so furious that he began talking aloud. "I will find them and crush them, the people of this planet will not have a ray of hope. When this person is found I will take my time with him or her, I will make them suffer publicly. And when the life has left their eyes I will remain victorious and rule over these petty beings." The rant went on for a while but eventually Aeron gathered himself and knew his men would find this person and bring them to him.

"I-I-I'm not super girl." she said, "She's dead, I' m not her!" she shouted, now out of fear more than anything, she knew that the villains were on their way, they were coming.............for her. Someone, even in this day and age had a boom box, or a speaker system or something, she wasn't really sure where it was coming from, it could have been in her head for all she knew, no, she was sure it was real, someone was playing this song.

She stood for a moment and listened but the tranquility was broken as seemingly nowhere the first villain arrived, from the sky and hit the ground with tremendous force and shook nearby buildings. When the dust settled, someone from the crowd said it, "Abomination! That's abomination! Run!" the man started to flee and someone grabbed him by the collar, "No, we always ran, now we don't have to." he pointed to Harley.

"Stupid humans." Abomination said, "I have come to bring your so called meta human to heel, Aeron is going to publicly execute her just like Super Girl, I am going to make an example out of her."

A man walked up to Harley and handed her a bright blue shirt with the "S" symbol on it. "Go get 'em Super Girl." he said with a smile on his lips and a tear running down his cheek.

Abomination smiled as she put the shirt on, "Brandishing that symbol wont help you in this fight."

Harley had no choice, she was terrified, but she had to fight for these people, she had to at least try, her breath slowed, she popped her headphones in, and pressed play. She put her fists up and cracked her neck, "Lets do this." she said, "Yeaaaaahhhh fuck 'em up super girl!" one man said.

"So be it, I am going to break you, and every building on this block." abomination said as he drew back his fist. Harley leapt forward and both of their fists met in quite literally would be known as the worlds most powerful fist bump, the shockwave tore through both of them and broke glass and set off car alarms and stirred up dust. The fighters leapt back from each other and abomination roared. "Lucky, thats all you are."

Harley realized what had just happened, she found her confidence in this moment, maybe she was indestructible, and in that moment, she felt as if she was, she had just gone blow for blow with abomination and she was still in one piece. The music changed and she smiled. The two fighters charged each other, Abomination went right, she went left, dodged a punch out of instinct and retaliated with a blow of her own, sending abomination flying at least a hundred feet in the air, he landed on the pavement with a thud, but he wasn't going to go down easy.

All the while the sky filled with more of Aeron's sentinels, they were his eyes and ears, and the watched the fight take place, and Aeron watched through their eyes. Meanwhile Abomination got up, and slammed the ground, breaking apart a piece of the pavement, he tossed it at Harley and followed up with a punch, she had seen this hundred of times, the rock wasn't the thing to worry about, it was the fist right behind it, she got on one knee and thrust upward with her fist, landed the perfect uppercut right into his chin, sending him flying again.

"Yeah stay down you fucker!" someone shouted from the crowd, "Get outta here!" others shouted. Abomination did just that, he ran off, and the sentinels left, everyone cheered, this was not a good thing Harley knew, she knew that they would be back, Abomination never ran from a fight for long, he would be back, and he would be bringing friends, they had to leave.

DeMarco was still chatting with one of the people in the group beside him when a thunderous boom was heard and felt, it ripped through the streets and buildings shattering all kinds of glass around him and the people standing around. It damn near flipped his car, once the people had taken cover from the falling glass he got out of his car and began to make his way to the origin of the event. It would take him a few to get there on foot, but he felt it was safer then being in his car for the most part.

"You folks stay here, stay covered." he said the group and then made his way off down the road. Of course they didn't listen and began to follow him though some distance behind, he could hear them but knew he couldn't stop them. His phone buzzed once again, this time he answered right away. "Yeah its DeMarco." he said the the person on the other end. "What the hell was that? and are you alright?" said Adam on the other end.

"Yeah I'm fine, and I have no idea but going to check it out. My transponder is still working right?" DeMarco said to Adam. "Yeah your coming in loud and clear, just be careful, you never know who or what is out there right now and you ill equipped to deal with anything." Adam said

"Don't worry about me mom, I'll be alright." was DeMarco's reply with a slight chuckle. he made his way down the glass covered streets, more people had come out of their places and were now walking with him to see what was going on. He was bothered by this, they could get hurt but again he couldn't stop them, he was only one man. So they all walked together the place of origin. Not knowing exactly where that would be but he knew it was close by. As they walked this song was playing through his headphones. the crowd around him was talking about what had just happened, a lot of them were thinking the villains were up to something.

One of the people walking with him started talking to the crowd. "Did you feel that? It was like the earth shook from its very core. But what could have caused it?" The crowd just shrugged, save for the few who had seem the hero in flight. One of them spoke up. "I know what caused it, it was a hero stepping out from the shadows. I saw them in flight against another of Aeron's men, and Im telling you the hero ripped the villain apart." the crowd started to murmur within itself. That got them stirred up, to the point DeMarco couldn't hear himself think. He had had enough.

He turned to them. "Hero or not, your putting yourselves in great jeopardy. As an Agent of Shield I ask that you return to your homes and wait for our agency to either confirm or deny the presence of an actual Meta." he said to all of them. None of them paid attention, they wanted to see this hero in person, they wanted to see that they could once again have hope. As he walked the group around him got bigger and bigger, what started out as ten people were now fifty. This was getting out of control.

The large group, led by DeMarco, made its way down the road. Closer and closer to where the hero now stood, though he had hoped the man or woman would be long gone by the time this mob got there. He needed to talk to this person, privately, and maybe convince them to come with him to Shield HQ. Not only for their safety but the crowds of people who had gathered. When the villains returned it would be in force, and there were just to many innocent people who could get hurt.

Harley turned around and saw a crowd behind her and it was growing by the second, she did the only thing she knew how to do, she jumped and flew into the sky, hovering above the crowd, "Everyone, please, I am begging you, leave the area, go home, I'm not your hero, I don't even know what's happening, but I do know more of Aeron's men are on their way, and when they arrive, I don't know if I can protect you all, so please, if you value your lives, please go." she begged, "I promise I will fight for you but now is not the time for adulation, now is the time to run."

Over the horizon and across the bridge you could see it, an army of villains marching towards her, Abomination, and many others, she had to leave, but she couldn't let these people stay here either and get slaughtered. She heard it, from the distance she heard it, someone had fired a missile, it was headed for the crowd with blistering speed, she didn't know of she was fast enough, but god dammit, she had to try. She rocketed towards it, grabbed it, and flung it skyward and flew up and harmlessly detonated in the sky. "See! You people have to leave." the crowd started to disperse and she landed on the ground. She couldn't fight that army, but if these people didn't get out of her quickly, she might have to, so she started stepping forward slowly, not backing down, headed their direction, it was most definitely suicide if she faced them.

Back
Top Bottom