Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Identities are manifestations of Dreams. MsBloom's RT

MsBloom

Moonchild
Identities are also confusing when they do not fall into traditional norms, be it with regards to gender or sexual preferences.

About Me (OoC):
I am a recently 30+ pansexual non-binary person Assigned Female at Birth and I have been roleplaying off and online since my early teenage years. Online it has mostly been written, freeform, roleplays which I tend to regard as more of a collaborative storytelling than anything. Offline it began with games like Noir, Dungeons and Dragons and such but also, from my late teens up to present day, Live Action Roleplaying

I try to be active on a daily basis, sometimes several times per day, but at times real life gets in the way, be it work, birthdays, booty calls, or mental health issues, and when that happens I may not be very active despite being online. If this happens please be patient and give it a few days before sending me a reminder, or ask how I'm doing. Usually these things don't last very long.

I can play male or female but my preference is non-binary. My female characters as usually quite masculine and vice versa. While I prefer Nb x M,F or NB I have no issues playing any other pairings. It can be fun to switch things up a bit from time to time. I also have no issues playing in Taboo pairings as long as the pairing is consensual. On the other hand I also have no issues playing really dark themes either.

I prefer realistic modern settings but I do like to dabble in fantasy, post-apocalyptic, sci fi and historical settings as well. Usually I prefer Slice of Life roleplays but a little adventure, or horror is always fun to play with. I usually don't go for fandoms unless it is to use a particular backdrop to a roleplay. For instance. I have no issues playing a sci fi scenario in a Star Trek setting, but please leave the Enterprise, Voyager and Discovery as well as any canon crew out of it, or at least keep them in minor roles. (See also my scenario Picnic by the Roadside below.)

All my characters are original characters and I prefer to play against original characters as well. I also enjoy playing multiple more or less main characters and usually expect my partner/s to do the same. I am fluid in English and have a decent grip of grammar and punctuation, and I expect the same from my partners.

A few basic rules:
#1 Respect my limits and don't kink-shame me and I will do the same, even if that means we might not agree on a set up or story.
#2 I only roleplay on BMR so don't ask for discord, skype or any other means of communication.
#3 Real life genders are irrelevant to me and should be to you as well.
#4 In character you should not feel guilty for the actions, words or thoughts of your YC.
#5 Talk to me. I do like to keep an OoC conversation going on the side.
#6 Don't guilt me OoC for the actions, words or thoughts of MC and I won't guilt you OoC for the actions, words or thoughts of YC

A few examples of my writing:
The Desires of Jack O'Hara.
The Secretary by Night
A Change full or Worlds
The Crimson Rose
---

Being Jack!

F-List

Now let's get to the requests and ideas.

Available.

It was the twentieth anniversary of the extra terrestrial visit that had laid waste a number of remote locations around the Earth and without having made any attempts at making contact with the Human civilisation, left again leaving behind them zones where the laws of physics had been altered by either their technology or by biological remains the same way Humans might leave remains behind after a picnic by the roadside. The event as it was commonly known. The visit and the debris left behind has made The Zones (as the affected areas are called) mostly uninhabitable by humans. It was also Jamie's twentieth birthday. She'd been born at a free clinic run by nuns from the cloister attached to the Cathedral of St Dymphna.

For the most part it had been a life of misery and abuse that might have broken anyone, and Jamie was broken for sure but she was also a survivor. After her mother had died of an overdose she had bounced around the foster care system and suffered verbal, physical and sexual abuse at the hands of so many foster parents she had lost count before ending up in an orphanage run by the very same nuns that had delivered her into this bleak molested world. It was after having run away from the orphanage she had begun to exhibit special powers, the ability to camouflage herself against any surface being the first but she had also developed a telepathic ability and a level of agility that would make an Olympic gymnast look like a blind, clumsy child wrapped in pillows on rollerskates. She also had a heightened intuition and often dreamt of things that later happened just as she had dreamt them.

It was also after having run away from the orphanage that she met Red Schuhart who saw a talent for travelling into The Zone that surrounded the city that had once known it's name but abandoned and for all intents and purposes forgotten it after the event. She was twelve at the time and unlike all other men she had met Red did not abuse her in any way, physically, verbally or sexually, all he wanted from her was her talent for getting past gravitational anomalies, flesh-eating brawn and other such dangers that made The Zone a place most sane people stayed clear of to get to the treasures it held, like for instance the needles that began to spin if you put the tip against a magnetic surface, and they didn't stop spinning until you physically removed the tip from the magnetic surface making them a source of infinite energy, a solution to the age old problem of the Perpetuum Mobile. Trained and guided by her mentor Jamie made a fortune for Red and he paid her quite well for it.

When Red was presumed dead three years later after failing to return from a solo raid into The Zone just North of the city, in search of the mythical Golden Orb that was rumoured to be able to grant wishes, Jamie continued taking missions into The Zone for a while but eventually she stopped because after Red everyone was simply taking advantage of her abilities and talents without paying her nearly enough for her to make a living from it. She began drinking more and more to keep away the nightmares that didn't have the decency to remain nightmares and to numb the memories of the abuse she had been put through, both in her childhood and in the years after Red's presumed death. She also got into other drugs. She began smoking Marijuana and taking a wide variety of pills regularly. Having spent all the money Red had paid her in less than two months she was basically back to living on the streets, had it not been for the manager of the Tabula Rasa Hotel letting her stay in one of the smaller rooms in the attic in exchange for certain favours.

The sun had only just risen above the horizon and the pinks and yellows had faded into a greyish blue. Jamie took one last drag on her cigarette and crushed it against the concrete floor of the roof and headed back down to barely habitable room to start the celebration with whatever alcohol or drugs she still had left when her phone indicated the arrival of a new message. It was from Monkey, Red's, mutated daughter one of the first children born to a Stalker, as those who made a living by retrieving objects form The Zone were called. She said she had new information about treasure in the deeper parts of The Zone that was for the most part unexplored. The first message was shortly followed by a second message containing a birthday greeting from Monkey.

---

What I am looking for here is someone to partner up with Jamie on one last raid into the Zone looking for the fabled Golden Orb.

Jane Marie, Jamie (Abbreviation of Jane Marie from before she could speak properly), was born to a junkie prostitute on the very day the earth had its first officially confirmed encounter with an extra terrestrial civilisation. Something Jamie herself has occasionally resorted to whenever she was living on the streets, along with pick pocketing and petty theft.

She was assigned female at birth but shortly before puberty her body began to show signs of male body parts. Despite this she still kept referring to herself as a girl and used the pronouns she and her.

The ability to camouflage herself against any surface and remain unseen by human eyes, as long as she kept perfectly still, first manifested itself on the same day she had her first and only period. The nightmares that didn't have the decency to remain dreams began shortly after. Soon after that she also developed telepathic abilities, heightened agility and a highly evolved intuition.

Drowning had always scared Jane Marie ever since she was a little girl and her mother had left her alone in the bath while she took care of a client. She couldn't have been more than four at the time and she had fallen asleep in the bath, too scared of what her mother would do if she disturbed her while she was working. She had been under water for a while before the client had found her when he went to the bathroom to piss. He had lifted her up and shaken her until she woke up and then he had pissed into the cold bath water. Before he had left he had smiled at her, ruffled her hair and said that there might come a day when she would curse him for saving her life. She couldn't honestly say that he cursed him for it but the way her life had turned out he was right. It might perhaps have been better if he had allowed her to drown that night.

She was removed from her mother's care at the age of six after several complaints among which one came from the above mentioned client of her mother's. Since there was no determinable father or grand parents Jamie ended up in the foster care system, a damaged child that lashed out against everyone that tried to help her or care for her as well as offering the male staff members sexual favours to get anything from cookies to cigarettes, alcohol or other drugs.

Two teenagers (16 - 18 yo) meet during the summer holidays in a small rural village where MC (a tomboyish girl of unclear gender identity and sexual preference, with a dreamy, distant attitude) is on vacation with her aunt. On the first day after having checked in to a B&B MC decides to go for a walk down by a small stream that flows through the village. On the bank, while resting her feet and having a smoke, she finds a small white stone that has been polished smooth by running water. She picks it up and run it over her face, enjoying its smoothness and then she gives it a kiss, to feel the coolness and smoothness of it against her lips. YC (a boy or a girl who live outside the village with his or her grandfather and works part time for the village's General Store, making deliveries by bicycle), has noticed the new girl and followed her at a distance. When YC see MC kissing the stone YC approaches and takes the stone.

When MC asks for it back YC says that she can have it back if she completes a simple task. Thus begins a summer of dares (and some truths) through which a friendship, and perhaps more, evolves between MC and YC.

The dares can of course be just about anything within reason, from stealing a certain item from the general store and give it to the other to mildly sexual dares, like stripping for the other (maybe even masturbating in front of the other, nothing too heavy) or wear a certain item of clothing, or not wear a particular item of clothing.

The premise is that in relatively modern times a young girl has been committed to an asylum where she finds a portal that takes her to Wonderland where she meets The Hatter, but only him so nothing like the tea party scene. The twist is that The Hatter is in fact an absolutely deranged serial killer who lure young women into his own Wonderland where he kills them and as they die they are thrown back to their own world, alive but remembering everything that happened to them. A further plot twist could that it is in reality Alice's classic pale blue dress that craves blood.

When she wakes back up in her own world she meet The Hatter in the dining hall at the asylum but he doesn't acknowledge her when she approach him. Perhaps it was all just a bizarre dream? Or a psychotic break?

That is ... until she finds herself back in Wonderland to be murdered again, and again. It will take place in both worlds where in Wonderland Alice always ended up murdered and in the Real World the focus would be on her insanity and the killer (a person who can take many shapes and form and to some extent model her reality to its own design) teasing and taunting her, driving her towards her real death. The killer would be able to assume many roles in her world (patient, therapist, nurse, guard, janitor and so on, male as well as female) but only one (The Hatter) in the world it has created for itself.

This is a 1x1 idea based on the Wonderland Sanatorium setting from:

In Progress.

More will be added as the ideas come to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom