Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark plot bunnies!

Vikrov

Honey

NSFW corner | currently seeking dominant men

. I would consider myself a literate write who has the attention span of a goldfish; I make my mistakes here and there.
. I would like a minimum of 1 paragraph per post.
. Please don't pester me for responses, that makes me hella nervous and I'm bound to ghost.
. I'm a pretty communicative person. A friendly one too, so I don't mind casual chatter!
. 3rd person
. Pm or thread, partner's preference here.

• Skyrim thrills. I have an idea that centers around the Redwater den quest. Being held captive, a very sadistic vampire withholding the key to MC's cage and skooma induced sex. I've also had a huge fixation on the Daedric Prince Molag Bal. What if, when he sets the trap for the dragon-born, he doesn't let her go. Instead, he fucks her until she submits. Honestly, I'm game for anything in this world. If you have other ideas don't be afraid to throw them my way.
  • An erotic story where my eleven princess is taken hostage by a cruel warlord orc. Until she's retrieved and his payment is full-filled, he makes her into his pretty plaything
  • MC is a nurse at a maximum security prison, she's on duty when a riot breaks out and the prison goes into lock down. Unfortunately there's a prisoner lurking around without his chains, and he has an obsession with MC.
  • Yc's have gone away for the weekend for a romantic getaway, leaving him with the house. They don't mention the paid help that is scheduled to arrive the morning they depart. Mc is promised the guest bedroom. Not to mention a blizzard is coming through, blocking their way out and trapping them inside. Yc ponders if he should take advantage of this.

YesNo
non-con
rough-sex
BDSM
size-differences
praising
toilet play
snuff
incest
pure humiliation

Back
Top Bottom