Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A Tasting Menu

Welcome and thank you for joining me in my little corner of bluemoon. I am very glad to be back and I'm excited to start writing again with all you lovely people.

Etiquette
This is very important to me. If you write to me I will always reply, even if it is to decline your offer. I expect the same courtesy.
If you are not enjoying our play, please tell me. I do not mind. We can rethink or if needs be we can part ways as partners.
If possible and you know you're going to be unavailable please let me know. I will do the same. I will always try and reply to messages as fast as I can.

Writing
I expect at least a paragraph, preferably one or two when receiving a reply. It's very difficult to get the creative juices flowing when you have very little to work with.
Please try and make your replies legible, we all make typos and spelling mistakes sometimes, but sometimes if I'm unable to understand every sentence, then we are going to have a problem.
No godmodding. No writing just what you want and ignoring my replies.

My Likes
I enjoy a LOT of different scenarios, I enjoy taboo and general.
I like modern, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, slice of life and many other scenarios, if you have an idea, message me.
I like both men and women and everything in between and most things outside of that.
I am a natural sub and that is often present in my characters.
Kinks include:​
  • Oral​
  • Lingerie​
  • Group Sex​
  • Inter-species sex​
  • Inter-racial sex​
  • Impregnation​
Dislikes
I will not do role plays involving:​
  • Feet fetishes​
  • Watersports and scat​
  • Fisting​
  • Non-con​

Pairings
This list is not exclusive, just an idea of pairings I enjoy playing
Teacher/Student
(Step) Father/(Step) Daughter
Uncle/Niece
Demon/Human
Wizard/Apprentice
God/Mortal
Boss/Employee

Fandoms
Harry Potter
DC (esp Batman)

Cravings

An odd craving, but I really fancy Daniel Riccardo, the formula one driver. If anyone would be willing to indulge me with this one I would be very grateful.​

If you have anymore questions, please send me a message, I will be writing more to this as time goes on, including characters and scenarios as well as updated lists of my cravings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom