Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Recording Kitten Troubles (ShinseiDrayga and Priscilla May)

ShinseiDrayga

Super-Earth
It had been a long day at work for him, writing line after line of code, troubleshooting and editing lines as he went. Going through so many different things all day, and when he got home, he had an hour to wash up and make some food before one of his oldest friends came knocking on his door. With a favor, a hell of a favor. The sort of favor one really shouldn't be asking a guy friend. But he ended up accepting the favor.

He got out his high end camera and tripod, setting things up as he set up his makeshift studio room, a room he had been building up into a recording room for a while now. Laying out a futon on the floor for his friend's comfort for what she was planning on doing. A sexual tape of all things, something she wanted to put together for her boyfriend who was heading out for a long business trip soon. Letting out a deep sigh rubbing his shoulder a bit, calibrating the camera and making sure it could focus properly. Checking the memory card on it and looking at a nearby laptop which he had various things in the room hooked up to.

"So you do know I'm going to need to be in here right? This stuff is pretty complex to manage after all," he said not looking at his friend not knowing how she was dressed. He was personally wearing a simple t-shirt and sweatpants, having already dressed down from work when she had come over. His t-shirt hanging over his lithe build as he tested the lights in the room. His blonde hair lighting up a bit as the lights shined down on it. His blue eyes looking over the screen for the moment, somewhat steeling himself for looking at his friend who was likely changed into something special for this video.

Miki stood patiently watching her charmingly nerdy friend set up the caners for her. He looked pretty nervous with what she had asked of him, but it was kind of funny in a torturous kind of way to see him squirm. Her tail swished around as she noticed he would not even look in her direction, her clothes still full on, a pink blouse and tattered jeans. Her smile was mischievous as she desired to torture her long time friend further.

“Awww.” She cooed at him in a condescending way. “You are so bashful, but don’t worry you are like my gay best friend I don’t mind if you see.” She winked in his direction even if he wasn't looking her way. Deciding she was tired, the girls pointy ears drooped, a large yawn taking over her small frame, flat chest heaving up and down.
“What a cure futon, I am just going to borrow this till you're down.”

Miki slid down onto it, curling up and stretching over and over as she waited for him to be done setting up. Her shirt rode up a bit, showing her flat tummy as she watched him prepare.

Kain was calmly going through his equipment still, or rather trying to appear calm as he still wasn't looking at her. As she spoke up, he took a deep breath. Of course she viewed him like that, doesn't mean it was true at all. It was so disheartening to be viewed that way. He simply nodded his head when she mentioned borrowing the futon as he continued to get his equipment setup. Setting up a few more cameras as well, though not quite as high end. And after about five minutes he took a deep breath, "Alright," he said with a deep breath, "Everything is setup," he said as he took a moment then turned towards the camera, getting behind it as he focused it on her.

"So I guess, just start whenever you're ready, I've got everything setup and ready," he said taking a another deep breath, the computer setup so he could access it quickly to change the camera's focus as needed. "Just let me know and I can start recording," he said. Getting a good look at her now through the camera images.

“Oh goodie!” Miki shot up to an upright position on the futon.

The neko girl looked excited, patting herself on the face, her ears going up and down and left and right, her tail swishing behind her. This was going to be super erotic and fun, she was sure her boyfriend would love it on his trip, maybe imagining her in the hotel room with him.

Taking a deep breath and raising her flat chest, Miki prepared herself. Upon her exhale she smiled at Kain and nodded.
“Let's do this.”

She prepared for the camera to come on, and as it did her tail swishing behind her she licked her lips and greeted her audience.

“Hi sweetie bear.” She purred as she sat back on her hands. “I am going to miss you on your trip… my tail will miss its morning pats.” She giggled as she hugged the long fury appendage. “I wanted to give you something… something to remember me by during your trip.” Miki looked seductively at the camera.

Sitting up she began to roll up her blouse, a flat and pale stomach revealed beneath. Yet as she neared the hem of her bra she began to have trouble, the blouse getting bunched up and not rising off of her in a seductive way.

“Ugh this stupid thing.” She struggled a bit. “Cut! Cut! She said to Kain. Fussing with her shirt she raised it enough her lace lingerie was clearly visible, suspenders running down her abdomen to her panties under her jeans.

Kain was watching the scene through the cameras, and he had to admit. Miki really was a looker. One he very much wanted to do things to, but that was not something meant to be. Or at least so he thought. Watching as she purred out her greetings to the camera and then began to perform her little show.

Or at least tried to, as she got to her bra she began to get frustrated and then called out fro him to cut. Stopping the cameras he looked over at her, "What's wrong?" he asked catching sight of her firsthand as she raised her shirt up even more revealing those suspenders she was wearing underneath things. His eyes transfixed for a moment at the direct sight of her smooth skin and her body. Taking a moment to compose himself.

"Do you need to change outfits or something for this?" he asked, not sure what she was planning now, standing there behind the cameras, watching her as she likely fussed over her direction and choices. After a few moments he changed his attention to the computer. Taking a look at the saved footage and then pulling it into a folder, marking it as "Attempt #1" and began naming the individual videos by their camera names and the attempt number. While it wasn't going to be used most likely. It was likely a good idea to hold onto it for the time being at least.

And it did act as good reference that the recording was working properly. Both video and sound. Something he was concerned about with this whole thing, but now was relatively certain would work out fine.

“Well I wanted to fully strip for him, ya know!” She said as she pouted, cheek puffed out. Soon she slapped her cheeks some, psyching herself up for this performance as she adjusted her blouse and sat back down on the bed.

Just as her ears perked up once more she nodded for Kain to roll the camera again.

“Hi sweet bear….” she almost paused since she said “sweet” and not “sweetie” but she went with it. “I am going to miss you on your trippy wippy.” Her face gave a playful pout while her tail swished. “I will miss my morning tail gropes from you as you own my little fluffy tail at the base. I wanted to make you something to remember it all by.” She stared at the camera with a smile for a moment, then took a breath and grabbed the hem of her blouse once more.

Pulling up she had a much easier time this go around, her blouse peeling off over her triangular ears with little issue, leaving her with a black lace bra connected to a pair of black suspenders that ran down her abdomen. Her bra was nearly see through, the two pink nipples on her flat chest pretty noticeable under it all. She sat back on her hands as she twisted her upper body back a forth, playfully letting the camera take it in.

“You like this sweetie?” Her eyes accidently meeting with Kains.

Her eyes quickly shot back to the camera, and as she snapped back into character she stood up, unbuttoning her jeans and pulling them off her hips.

“I want you to see me pleasure myself, so you can pleasure your self on your trip.”

Her jeans fell away from the black lace panties around her waist, and as they traveled down her legs it was easy to see she was wearing stockings that ran up to mid thigh.

Yet soon her jeans hit a snag, sending the girl toppling over onto the futon as she kicked around ferociously.

“Gahhhh! Cut!!!! She yelped.”

Kain had to admit, this was a bit hard to watch, not because it was bad. But because it was too good. She was quite the sexy pussy, he smirked to himself silently, keeping absolutely professional or rather trying to in this scenario. Just watching her put on the show as she slowly stripped. Revealing her sexy body as she spoke in such a cute tone, promising quite a bit. His eyes trained on her through the camera as he could look there without it being weird, as he could not help but watch her like he was.

And then she called cut again. Taking a second he pushed stop, and moved the recording to the same folder and called it "Attempt #2" for reference. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather change into something else?" he asked her, looking over the camera towards her. While he did have a couple outfits, even in her size, he wasn't sure if she brought anything else with her, so she might have other options available.

He began to reset the equipment, preparing for the next shoot. Even as he did his best to ignore his growing erection and the tent forming in his pants. She really knew how to get a guy going, even if she was having some 'technical difficulties' at the moment from getting herself caught on her clothing from trying to do what she was doing.

Miki’s tail wagged as Kain’s question dawned on her that maybe she was making this hard on herself.

“Oh!” Her long tail wagged behind her as she sat up on the bed. “Do you think I should start simpler?” She cocked her head to the side curiously. Miki thought for a second before standing back up. The girl’s ears tweaked around as she dropped her jeans the rest of the way, her body only covered in her black lace underwear.

As she was still bent down at the hips she looked up at her cameraman, noticing immediately that her close friend had something more going on than his collected and calm demeanor suggested.

Miki wondered if she should take exception to his being aroused by her, they were just friends after all. But Miki also was very empathetic, and knew sometimes guys just can’t help it. Standing up she looked down at her slim half-naked form as smirked.

“Yea this would do it.” She muttered to herself realizing how seductive she looked. Miki was a little vain sometimes so her confidence in the fact that her black panties would turn even the most monotonous of friends into an aroused beast was wholehearted.

Blushing a little she reached down and dropped her panties to about mid-thigh, before wiggling her legs to let them fall to the mattress and step out of them. Her mound was furry, topped with a smooth looking tuft of calico fur that matched her pointed ears. Her lips were bare and shiney, a slight red blush surrounding her sex.

“Hey idea…” she looked innocently at Kain knowing her appearance was more than what most guy friends would be used to seeing. “Do you have a big shirt? Like one my boyfriend wouldn’t recognize?” She looked at him with wide eyes taking no care to conceal herself.

Kain scratched his cheek averting his eyes as best he could. "Yeah, something a bit simpler. Usually stripping is done with clothing prepared for the purpose. At least if its tight. But he was certainly watching her actions from the corner of his eyes. And his erection only became more obvious. And was rather glad that she wasn't saying anything. Though once she began to wiggle out of the rest of her clothing, his eyes strayed a bit more.

After a few moments he blushed a bit, "Ah, a big shirt...well I have plenty of nondescript shirts yeah. T-shirts and button ups....are you thinking of using a button up shirt?" he asked, catching wind of where her mind was likely going. And his mind began to make a few connections, "If that's what you want, I suppose I can go get one. Its not like any of my button ups really stand out. Are you wanting a plain white one?" he asked a bit nervously.

The idea of her in his shirt, doing such sexy actions was actually turning him on, a bit more than just seeing her naked. And the fact he was going to get to watch it was even better in his mind.

“Oh a button up! Thats good thinking Kain.” She bit her lip and twisted her body. The neko girl was only wearing a black lace bra, she pondered how comfortable she was being bare bottomed around her best friend, the fur on her public mount blowing around in the breeze of the fan.

“Plain white is fine, use what you think is best….” Miki thought about teasing him as she knew he was feeling a bit hot and bothered by her openness around him.
“.... maybe something… you’d enjoy seeing me in.” She snickered as he went off to find a shirt.

Reaching down she felt the lips of her pussy, they were a bit warm. Perhaps being naked around Kain did something for her too.

Kain nodded as she agreed with his idea, and when she added that last bit he flushed noticeable, laughing nervously before he left the room. He'd not take too long, just a quick trip to his room and back after all. He had opened his closet, and then did a quick search through his button ups. Selecting a plain white button up shirt, with an insignia of a certain private school on the front of it over the heart. He had gone there for high school, and if he remembered properly so had her boyfriend, so this should do the trick nicely.

He took a moment to steel himself before going back in the room with the shirt. Offering it over to her, "This should do the trick," he said, trying his best to avoid looking at her...noticeably. Trying likely being the best word for it.

When she took the shirt, she'd smell his scent on it softly. The shirt was clean, but it still smelled a bit like him, that sort of subtle scent only someone with a sensitive sense of smell could ever pick up.

Taking the skirt Miki’s tail swished around excitedly. She threw it over her shoulders and began to button it from the bottom, her tuft of calico public hair concealed under the oversized shirt.

“This is bery nice.” She said in a cutesy way. Her nose picked up the scent of her friend on the shirt, sending a shiver down her spine as her hormones became wrecked with sensation. She felt her own pheromones kick in as she became aroused. Between his shirt covered in man’s scent and the fact she was bottomless she began to lose control of any sort of inhibition she would normally have with Kain.

Due to this, she began to think of naughty things to say in this moment, when she should be thinking of what to say to the camera.

Finishing up the last button a few below the neckline she walked back to the futon, her eyes on Kain as he returned to the camera.

“Kain, is it hard looking at me like this?” She asked, sitting on the futon, her closed thighs the only thing preventing a straight shot view of the pussy girl’s pussy.

Kain flushed a bit at that cutesy tone of voice she took up. Not noticing how she shivered in response to getting a good whiff of his shirt. He had gone back to his cameras to prep things again, trying to pay attention to that more than anything. Though as she finished buttoning up, turning her attention to him. She asked a question that caused him to blink and look up at her. Blushing a bit more at her appearance he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Not really...its harder to not stare," he admitted to her fully. Revealing he was trying to be respectful of her and their friendship. And if she thought about it, Kain really had been a fantastic friend of hers all through the years. Despite how much of a temptation she was for him, something she likely teased nonverbally over the years.

But his words also revealed, he very much wanted to stare and look, to really take her appearance in and enjoy it. Which meant he likely also wanted to do so much more. But was doing his best to not say anything to make things awkward.

Miki giggled at his response , so clearly struggling to not lustfully look at her. Kain was really a great friend, obviously since he chose to respect her like that. As she watched him prep the cameras she wondered how she could be a better friend to him. Putting a finger to the corner of her lip she looked off to the ceiling fan thoughtfully, ideas circling her head as she waited to retake her video.

When Kain was ready she would toss her hair back, shaking her head as her ears twitched in nervousness. Her eyes fixed on her friend, not the camera this time as she prepared. A bit of a twinkle passed from Miki to Kain as she waited for the queue to go.

“Hey baby.” Her voice sultry as she looked straight at Kain, her eyelashes narrowing as she focused on her friend. “I miss you soooo much.” Her upper body twisted as she undid the top button of the shirt, black lace appearing behind. She caught a whiff of Kain’s scent once more, her tail swishing excitedly behind her and ears perking up. Her eyes closed as she took a deep breath of it in, then opened once more with a hungry look at the cameraman.
“I don’t know what I am going to do without you here.” Miki placed both feet up on the futon infront of her, legs still together.
“I am going to miss my morning tail gropes.” Her tail wrapping around her hand on queue. “And WHO is going to please my tight little pussy.”

At that moment her legs opened up, the crown jewel between her legs blushing red topped in calico fur. Its lips came open, her hole staring at Kain as she emphasized the “who” of her sentence as she stared at Kain.

“I don’t mind if you look baby.” The statement very much directed at Kain, yet playing so well for the video. Focusing her eyes back on the camera she gave it a big smile.
“That is what this video is for…”

Kain was watching through the computer as usual when she started. But her eyes, he could notice with the way she was looking. She wasn't looking at the camera, and his pants felt just that bit more tight as she began to speak. Watching as she undid the top button of his shirt. Watching as she seemed to get more excited as she did things. And the way she emphasized that who, as she parted her legs, had him looking straight at her pussy on the screen, still not looking directly at her. His eyes transfixed on that sweet little hole of hers.

And then as she said that next bit, his eyes finally looked up from the screen towards her directly, and he saw she was indeed looking right at him, before going back to the camera. His hand shook a bit as he shifted his weight, and ended up kicking one of the legs of the tripod the camera was set up on out from under it. Having him go diving for the camera in a panic as it fell, catching the camera as it fell towards her. Leaving him on the floor in front of her, a foot away from where her legs were spread.

With his head in the perfect position to look up, straight at her pussy, which he ended up doing and then turning bright red. "That...that was, a good take, sorry bout that," he said trying to avert his eyes but they keep going right back to her.

He was staring right at her flower, she watched his eyes as she opened up the petals. There was no question he was a hungry boy, and it was no surprise to Miki as she watched him stumble over trying to save his camera.

“Oh my gosh, Kain are you ok?” She tried to hold back a laugh as she leaned over the futon. Her tail flicked around excitedly, his scent still filled her nose from the shirt. There again before her was the large bulge in his pants.
“Oh who am I kidding.” She stood up over him, one leg stepped over his head as she stood with her bare pussy directly above his face.
“You are definitely not ok Kain.” She eyed his bulge and then gave him a smile. “I think it’s kinda my fault.” She said so innocently despite the fact she was standing with her pussy over him.
“Lets take… a quick… break.”

Miki squatted down, her labia nearly touching Kain’s nose as its heat covered his face. He would see up close a glisten starting to decorate her as her tail swished above. Turning around she lay stomach down on the fallen friend, scooting her small body down so her head was above his bulge. She was much shorter than him, so by this time her pussy would be pointed towards his face over his chest.

She rubbed his bulge through his pants, giggling as it twitched below her hand.
“I think he needs some attention if we are ever going to not be distracted.” Miki undid Kain’s pants, pulling down the zipper until she had full access to the front flap of his underwear. From there her dainty hands did the work, reaching in and resurfacing with his cock. A bright smile crept over her face as her fingers wrapped around the warm shaft.

“Aww Kain, I’m flattered I do this to you.” She wiggled her bottom, her pussy rubbing across his chest.

Moving her pink lips she kissed Kain’s tip, giving it a few smooches and licks before bringing it straight up and into her mouth.

Kain chuckled, "Uh yeah....that was a bit embarrassing," he said referring to his fall, and then as she stood over him giving him a good view of her pussy from this angle, something he couldn't help but stare up at. He barely registered what she was saying, until she squatted down giving him an even better look, his face flushing. "Miki?" he asked questioningly, only for her to scoot down and then rub his cock through his pants, something that already felt impressive even with that barrier.

He was speechless as she spoke, only for her to pull his zipper down and slipped her hand in to pull him free. And he was even bigger than he felt in his pants, and a good deal bigger than her boyfriend. "Miki...are you..." and then her lips toughed his cock, and he shivered at the feeling of her mouth on him. That kiss, the licks, and then when she brought him into her mouth he took a deep breath.

He place the camera down, which happened to catch her actions on it nicely as he hadn't stopped recording yet. And with his hands free, they went to her thighs, stroking them up and down several times before slipping up and then squeezing her rear. "You have no idea, how often I dreamed that you'd do that," he said with a sigh to his voice.

Cock nearly to the back of her throat she swished her tongue under its shaft for a good hit as her tail swished in synchronized motions. Her fingers below gently graced the skin that she could mot quite fit in her mouth, firmly grasping his rod and pulling up and down to stimulate him.

For a quick moment she slid it out, her pink lips kissing it as her hand ran tip to balls over his moist surface.

“Oh is that so Kain? Having dirty thoughts about your best friend?” She looked back at him, letting his cock thwack her face as she squinted at him. A bead of precum from his tip got onto her forehead, a long string of it running between them as she moved her head once more and began to try and deepthroat her best friend.

Meanwhile as she gagged on Kains cock, her bare labia pointed directly him. The more she did to her friends cock the more she became wet between her pink lips. The glistening was inviting as she began to shake her bottom, hoping you would do something more beyond just kneading her thighs

Back
Top Bottom