Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Big huge, special request! Graphic Artist needed!

PhoenixRising82

“Ours is the Magic. Ours is the Power.”
Firstly, to the Admin: If this isn’t allowed here in this particular forum, my sincerest apologies. However, I looked in Arts and what I’m looking for specifically doesn’t exactly fit into those perimeters, so I wasn’t sure if I should actually post it there. I also looked in Artist showcase, as I was going to post it generalized as such but I don’t have permissions to post there. If it needs to be moved there, I will not be upset and would wholly understand! If it stays here, I will be deleting the thread once the request is filled (it’ll actually be deleted no matter where it’s at honestly).

Ok! On to my actual request.

My sister and I are putting together a family photo, hand painted by someone my sister has commissioned for the project. The painting is for our Mom for a Christmas present. We want to include our brother that passed away several years ago....because we have absolutely no pictures of all of us together in one picture and we want to be able to provide at least one for our Mom. Even if we have to do it a little out of the conventional realm.

The request is this.....a rough image has been put together of what we would like the entire painting to look like. However......we need someone to age our brother that has passed away, at least to appear close to the same age as our other brother (still living, as they were only a year apart in age).

I have the image we would like to use of our passed brother, it’s an old school picture, high def and would/should theoretically be easy to work with. I can not do it as I no longer have any sort of editing program to work with.

If you are up for the task, please please please PM me as soon as possible. My sister and I would be forever grateful for anyone willing to help in this endeavor! We are on a bit of a time limit, though we also know this may take a hot minute as well. I will gladly pass along the images (the group image so that you have a comparison on how much we are looking to age him with our other brother, as well as the high school image we’d like aged).

Thank you for your time and consideration. It is appreciated more than you know!

Back
Top Bottom