Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ménage à trois: A human, an orc, and an elf {NSFW}

This idea is highly inspired by this story. It will be a slow to moderate burn MFF menage a trois, where I will play the male. The three central characters will be a human prince, an elven princess, and an orcish bodyguard to the human, although side characters are certainly sure to show up. This is long, so feel free to skim.

I am open to other people joining the RP with new characters that fit the storyline once it has already started if all parties agree to it. However, I should note that I am not interested in males and I am viewing the party as all mutually involved with one another, so any parties outside the initial trio should conform to that. Apologies for inconvenience there and no disrespect; just not my thing personally.

I'm also open to doing an RP where one or both of us plays one of the third characters to make it a one-on-one RP, and I'm also open to doing more than one version of this if the RP is very popular. Just do me a favor and don't ghost it. I respect if life gets in the way and you have to bail (or if you just lose interest), but please respect me enough to give me a heads up.

[BACKGROUND]
Peace is thin between the various species of the world, and that's overstating it. All of the factions jockey for supremacy, but humanity's Royal United Front and the elven Enchanted Matriarchy have recently struck a treaty in order to form an alliance that should put an end to the threat of the orcs, trolls, and goblins. In order to establish a bond, the two kingdoms arrange a marriage between the Prince of the R.U.F. and the Enchantress (akin to princess) of the Enchanted Matriarchy. The marriage ceremony is to be the event of the century in both human and elvish cultures, and a Grand Ball is planned to celebrate the union of the two kingdoms.

The two betrothed have yet to meet each other when it happens. The day of the marriage ceremony, tragedy strikes. The orcs, trolls, and goblins caught wind of the arranged marriage that might seal their doom, and formed their own alliance to strike first. The 3 less sophisticated races launch a full scale invasion of the human capitol, and war ensues on the open streets of the city all the way down to the palace. It roughly seems like a stalemate, but it was clear that there was a concerted effort among the would-be attackers to fight their way into the palace and to presumably slay the betrothed as a message. Although this is not a one-sided affair in either direction, the human King and the elven High Priestess agree that the betrothed cannot stay there as sitting ducks.

They can't spare a full battalion to go with them, but the King recommends one of his finest warriors to accompany the betrothed through a secret underground passageway out of the city, which surprises the High Priestess. The warrior is surprisingly an orcish woman; tall, muscular, and battle-hardened -- but the King assures the High Priestess that she is as loyal as they come. Reluctantly, the High Priestess agrees and the orc woman, towering over her charges, leads the two to safety and on the run.

Now, the entire continent is breaking out into war and the trio have giant targets on their heads. The story direction can go many ways from there. An overarching storyline and plotlines would be fun, but I'm open to a more smut-oriented version where we do time skips to the relevant smut portions with brief exposition of what happened in between. So, the plot:smut ratio is very malleable, but as you'll see below, it has a lot of plot potential.

[The Main Characters]
Obviously, everyone can write up their own characters, but I do have a vision that you are welcome to use as an outline. I do envision the prince and the enchantress being teens, but that is entirely flexible based on the preferences of everyone (I'm also open to prince being a teen and the enchantress being older).

The Human Prince: In the R.U.F., the prince was nicknamed Prince Charming. I don't envision him exceptionally tall (maybe about 5'8", but let me know your preferences), and I see him as something of a pretty boy (broader than an elf, but not an overly large human build). Although young, he is extremely charismatic, frivolous, fun-loving and witty; almost a rogue-ish charm even. Some characters to think of to compare him to would be Flynn Rider from Tangled, Prince Naveen from The Princess & The Frog, and Zevran from Dragon Age. He has talent with a rapier as a fencer, but if a fight breaks out, he would function more as a relatively inexperienced (compared to the orc at least) rogue; he has much more talent for finding creative ways to get out of fighting, charming obstacles, and coming up with strategies for things. He will likely have a well-rounded education and a good mind for military strategy, as the human society is something of a junta with the King at the head to make final decision (although, he might be a bit of a slacker about it and not actually want to rule). He'll likely be very adventurous and have an affinity for getting into mischief even if he is pretty decent at finding creative ways out of them. I envision him as initially kind of lacksey-daisy about the whole thing, optimistic that everything will work out fine (perhaps viewing the other races as too stupid to win a full-frontal war against both the elves and humans). Conversely, he may stereotype the elf enchantress with kind of a lotus blossom stereotype and fetishize her a bit (I can kind of see there being a bit of a mutual fetish between male humans and female elves). He may have some initial biases toward orcs (not like full-blown hate, but what you might expect from someone who's never met an orc) that gradually fade over time as he grows to depend on his protector; viewing them as dirty/smelly, stupid, ugly, unsophisticated, and overly aggressive. I can play him as a virgin who is required to marry before consummating, or as a philanderer.

The Elven Enchantress: Remember that this is your character; this is just my initial vision. My initial visual image is that she would be very petite and slender with very modest 'assets'. I see her as much more serious and terrified about what is going on than her fiance. And unlike him, I can see her as much more of a stickler for rules and protocol; regal and posh. Maybe even a cute little London accent? And unlike their protector, hyper-sophisticated and obsessed with manners, so she may be appalled at some of the more uncouth behavior of the orc and some of the wily behavior of the human. I imagine she is completely sexually immature, having never even seen a male nude and acting very prude-ish, but secretly being very curious (maybe even bordering on perverted when it comes to her two traveling companions, which she may struggle with to keep contained). As her name suggests, I see her as having some mystical magic powers (perhaps still being trained and prone to mishaps like a first year Hogwarts student). Likely to be the bottom of the trio.

Alternatively, the Enchantress can be replaced by the High Priestess herself, who is quite a bit older than her betrothed but still completely inexperienced with love/intimacy due to her profession. In this scenario, she would have much better control of her powers. Probably more stern and all of the above traits magnified as well, but play her how you want.

The Orc Protector: Remember that this is your character; this is just my initial vision. My initial visual image is very tall, thick, muscular, burly, much larger assets than the enchantress, maybe a few battle scars/tattoos, big butt, thick/calloused skin, maybe a bit slovenly (some possible suggestions, but not limited to: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18). She can be more conventionally attractive by human standards or more monstrously orcish; I don't mind either way. I'd see her as a stark contrast to the much more soft, slender other lead characters.

My initial idea was that her tribe was mostly killed off when she was fairly young due to them planning a raid on a human settlement that got intercepted by a prepared battalion from the capitol that slayed them all. The entire tribe was present for the raid, but she was the youngest of them all and was therefore one of the few captives. The older prisoners of war chose death rather than imprisonment, but the King interceded on her behalf that a child would not be put to death, orc or not. Instead, she was raised in human society and the King ensured that she was adopted by a good family and well-taken cared for. As such, she has developed a profound loyalty to human society and trained to be a knight to protect that society that gave her so much. I imagine she was old enough to still know orcish culture though and has a great deal of cognitive dissonance between the two cultures, and probably doesn't like fighting other orcs very much. She'd have a lot of depth in trying to find her place in the world and reconcile being a "race traitor" and such, but I think she'd still have a very ingrained warrior spirit. This is of course an optional backstory, but I thought it'd open a lot of room for character development and depth.

I have two different, conflicting visions for her personality. One would be very serious, obsessed with strength/fighting like what one might expect for a typical orc. The other would be more similar to the character in the Google doc I linked at the start; very friendly (maybe a bit overly), extremely frivolous, kind of a slob, obscenely horny, vulgar, loud, a bit of a lovable oaf, and disheveled (an even more aggressive variant can have her make frequent crude comments and get very handsy). The latter could also potentially be tapered with her trying really hard to follow the human etiquette her adopted parents taught her, but finding it super difficult. Regardless, I see her having an enormous appetite, a libido that is frequently like a beast in heat, and a freakish amount of strength. She'd very obviously be the tank and frontline of any battles they got into, and be an extremely formidable warrior that can defeat several other foes by herself (she may even be a form of special ops for the kingdom). She would likely either be the top dom, or the original dom that may over time groom or goad the prince to take the reigns as the top dom in bed among the three.

We can also go a jealousy route if you like.

[EROTICA]

We're on Blue Moon; we know what's coming. My F-List in general is in my sig, but I wanted to talk a bit about how I envisioned the smut going down.

I envision most of the early kink taking place at night when they stay at an Inn or hide in a barn or something, where one bed has to accommodate three people -- one, who is three times the size of either of the other two (a very cute image I have in mind is the orcess sprawled out on a tiny bed sleeping like a baby with drool running down her chin, as the other two are on either side of her nearly falling off the bed but being squeezed against the orcess' sides by her arms draped around them). Afterall, it's not like they are going to be able to afford an Inn with 3 beds, let alone 3 rooms. They are sharing everything. Although the two betrothed royalty probably have cloaks with hoods to hide their faces with fairly comfortable regal clothing underneath, I imagine the orc only has her armor/battle equipment and no sleeping wear. A lot of shenanigans can ensue between two young members of their respective royal families and a butt naked orc all pressed up against each other.

Some early smut scenes I envisioned could involve morning wood and the orc aggressively spooning the two in her sleep. There can be some changing or bathing scenes as well, depending how slow of a burn we want to go with. I imagine the smut barrier being broken by the orc though, whose hyper-libido would get the best of her one night (feeling tantalized by the two bodies next to her for quite awhile) and while the two are sleeping, she drapes her muscular legs over each of them and starts to hungrily work herself over. The wet sloshing and the heavy weight of his protector's leg in addition to the shaking of the bed wakes the prince up to the overpowering scent of orc pussy. For the first minute or two, he may be all "what the fuck are you doing", but he winds up with the hardest erection of his life and she can feel it. Instead of entertaining his righteous indignance (I imagine there's a bit of a taboo among humans about sex with orcs), she just casually informs him that she doesn't mind him watching. And he does. Soon enough, they are masturbating together, watching each other. Meanwhile, the enchantress has been awake the whole time while pretending to sleep; she's biting her lip and listening, finding herself incredibly aroused but doesn't dare let them know she's awake. From there, similar scenes can play out that keeps pushing the boundaries and starts to incorporate the enchantress.

However, I think an interesting stumbling block could be that they can't legally have sex until the marriage ceremony is complete. Depending on the specifics, we can go with a few different routes. Maybe the law only applies to the enchantress if we go with the prince=philanderer route if the elf wants sort of a cuckquean route. Either way, I suspect they will skirt the line a lot with foreplay and "not technically sex", pushing the envelope more and more. One interesting thought I had would be that the enchantress can create homunculi (temporary clones) of herself and the prince that aren't bound by the rules, that the orc can go to town on while they watch in shock. Eventually of course, they will throw the rules out the window through enough character development. This is all adaptable to preferences though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom