Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Entrepid Adventures (Siphoning a Mimic style!)

dready

Star
I was told recently that I should resume making some SaM comics about the new campain I'm in, and I felt the urge to do such a thing. Unfortunately, the first two 'chapters' are more along the lines of beta drawings, since it would be the first/second time I've made a warforged. ^^

EA1.jpg

EA2Acceptance.jpg

Update! I think i'm going to see if i can get only one out per week, unless i'm horribly motivated. After this one the rest will be less of a series and more episodic to highlight what happens in the game every week. btw, this is the first comic i made where there's four panels and four people in at least two of them. :3

EA4Introduction.jpg

Lol. That's hilarious. If only that things about bards was still true...apparently their coming back in the next PHB or so my Fiance told me.

PuzzlePieces said:
Lol. That's hilarious. If only that things about bards was still true...apparently their coming back in the next PHB or so my Fiance told me.
you my friend, have just given me hope to make a side-story for the OOC comic. :3

dready said:
PuzzlePieces said:
you my friend, have just given me hope to make a side-story for the OOC comic. :3
Lol. The only reason I knew that is because we download all the books. I'm a half elf rogue and he's a drow dragoon. (We make homebrew)

PuzzlePieces said:
dready said:
PuzzlePieces said:
Lol. The only reason I knew that is because we download all the books. I'm a half elf rogue and he's a drow dragoon. (We make homebrew)
c-can... can i rp with you guys sometime? *is a major fan of dragoon homebrews, though can play clerics of balance rather well* :3

He says it started out origianl but now it's kinda a fluffed version of a two blade ranger.
a visual for you
dragoonline.jpg

awesome. ^^ i guess instead of being a two seperate weapon fighter the ranger in question uses polearms and has close to the same melee attacks? :3 btw, is this 4e we're talking about or 3.5? *was guessing for 4e*

Yeah, I figured one of the points of polearms is to use them for quick thrusting attacks, so it would work just as well for the two-blade style. Also, I made them a primal class (so they draw power from a dragon that Bahamut has linked them to). Originally this was going to result in super-cool magic attacks all over the place, but now it's just boiled down to they can do a range 10 breath attack as a basic ranged attack (Breath Blast). Now, the energy from the link just enhances their physical abilities and lets them jump all over the place... and breathe a quick blast of elemental energy.

same here. i pre-ordered the main three books and ran the first open 4e game at the local hobby shop on fridays. ^^ it ended in failure since no one was ready for the transition except for me and a player who wasn't in town at the time. D:

but back to the question: if your fiance has a BM account can we do a non-sensually intended 4e rp? i'd realy appreciate it since i've been craving to play a 'lord of blades' warforged. ^^

perriq: i actually noticed that you could make a dragoon if you multi-class a fighter/ranger with the cleric feat. ranger would work better though. ^^ also would i be wrong in believing that you're who she was refferring to? ^^;

That would be quite fun! I have another friend who'd probably be eager to join an DnD RP.

I came up with a pretty awesome Paragon Path for it, too. Half-Dragon Reborn. Basically, Bahamut turns you into a halfdragon as a way of saying, "Great job kid, keep up the good work!"

wait, i stand corrected via book. every melee encounter power for the ranger requires two different one handed weapons. DX so yeah, a slight change with the entries would make a dragoon workable. ^^

also, i'd probably cry if bahamut said that i was doing a good job in game, mostly since my characters always fail divine quests or goals either via luck or a temporary lapse in in judgement. D:

how about a different location on the site, since this one is meant for comics i make and put up. >.>

Back
Top Bottom