Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

}}F*ck... the thread is closed{{

Duragon

Super-Earth
For a while, my girlfriend and I have been living together. We started dating in middle school actually, eighth grade. Since then, we were inseparable. We lived high school together, we had fun in college, and now we live together in our own little house about an hour away from where her family lives. My parents took off to Europe in hopes of expanding their business. God bless them. But things have been fantastic with my girlfriend... we even started to talk about marriage. Then everything went to hell when she started to go bananas for the idea of having babies. I love her, and I do want kids... just not right now! We still have so much work to do, I am not ready to feed another one or two mouthes, she is still studying and we don't exactly make tons of money with our jobs. Things are getting hellaciously difficult. Fuck.

"So, what's going on? You want to go over to your parent's place?" Rimo asked his girlfriend over the phone. "That would actually be pretty good. You probably haven't cooked anything and we could see your mom and dad." He put his phone on speaker as he drove. "Well, I'll be home in a couple of minutes... just um... pull aside a clean shirt and some underwear. I'll shower really quick and then we can go."

Back
Top Bottom