Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

GM looking for F player (1 on 1), original sword and sorcery (Fate Core/Accel)

Versus

Super-Earth
I'm looking to GM a game in an original setting I've created. I'll link to the lore and details below, but first the top-level information of what the game will have/be:
  • A one-on-one campaign.
  • Discord-based, PM-style back and forth of one post a day(-ish; will vary)
  • Using a simple system - my preference is a customized version of Fate Accelerated (but I'm open to other options)
  • Non-consensual and misogynistic world focus - rape, harassment, blackmail, sex slavery, etc.
  • Lots and lots of story. Slow burn.
Kinks and General Preferences
Please have a gander at my F-list. As mentioned above, the sexual elements are going to be primarily non-consensual, so expect the usual suite of kinks that go along with that. Some other specific things I'll be looking to focus on are:
  • The psychological aspects of it all... putting your character in peril, subjecting her to threats, fear, etc.
  • Clothing play, losing articles of clothing, battle damage, forced uniforms, etc.
  • Light BDSM.
  • Realism. This is a fantasy world, but I want it to feel believable. Nobody's dick is three feet long, nobody is getting inflated with cum, etc.
  • Visual aides! I'll be using maps and NPC images. In additition to your character face claim, I love references for outfits especially, as well as gear or anything else.
  • Open world, but episodic. I'd like to start thinking more about how to conclude RPs, rather than have them just fade away. So I may organize this into chapters... maybe it becomes a long term thing, maybe we're happy after one or two.
Your Character
You'll play a human or half-elf, of the conventionally attractive sort. Check out the lore for more details.

Given the non-con aspects, I'm not looking for a sex-eager hyper-nympho character. However, I am also definitely not looking for a overly-meek, shrinking violet. Helplessness is fun, but only in defeat, not as a starting point for a protagonist. Maybe your character is outgoing and flirty, but doesn't mean anything by it. Maybe she's just determined and athletic, and can't help that she has an amazing body. Maybe she's trying to be a rebel, but just can't shake her alluring and refined upbringing. The possibilities are endless.

The Plots and Settings
The specific plot we play is open to discussion. I have ideas for hooks, goals, encounters, but nothing set in stone.

As for the world and lore, check it out here!

Interested? Here's what you need to know
I'm looking for a top notch player! Someone imaginative with an advanced level of writing and even more advanced sense of fun. Though I'll be the GM and will be chiefly responsible for moving things along, I'd like a proactive player who can help move the plot, come up with visual aides, interesting ideas, etc. I won't be rushing to start this immediately, I may take a couple of days to iron out details. But it's about the right time to start the search for possible partners.

So if you're interested, tell me why! Tell me what excites you, ask any questions you have about the setting, give me a good sense of who you are as a player, what you're looking for from a GM, and what you're offering. If you have character ideas to pitch right off the bat, all the better. Intrigue me, as I hope I've intrigued you!

Back
Top Bottom