Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Let The Game Begin (Tiger-Angel)

DelectamentumObliquus

Seeker of all things fun.
"You're the one that fucked up! You did the crime and now you're gonna fucking pay!" The voice rang out in the middle of the middle of the might. A man with a sack over his head sat in the passenger seat of a dune buggy as Lucie drove it. "You're just lucky Sheriff Rolin didn't doing this. She's been known to shoot people like you in the leg to guarantee you don't make it out of the desert alive." Lucie had her goggles pulled down as the desert dust was always bad no matter the time of day. The passenger had more to worry about than just dust. He was about to be left out in the middle of the desert, at night with nothing but his bare hands. That's what you got as a second warning when you broke the law in RedRock.

"Yeah it sucks, it can be harsh, but you're told the rules when you enter the town. You knew damn well what you were doing and that woman you backhanded, she's a friend of mine. So you're damn lucky I don't shoot you and let you try a survive with a hole in you." Lucie growled as she came to a stop and made sure nothing was around them. Getting out of the buggy the woman walked around and yanked the male out of his seat.

"You will stand here and I will drive around and cut your hands free before leaving. Can't have you trying to jump back in the buggy now can I?" She said as she got back in the buggy and did as she said, driving around so her drivers side was behind the man where his hands were tied. As Lucie was about to cut his hands free there was a blinding light, one that caused Lucie to throw her hands over her goggles and the male drop to the ground and hide his face in the dirt.

"What the fuck was that!" The males voice rang out as Lucie got out of the buggy. "Shut it you, don't wanna attract anything do ya?" Lucie said as she walked towards the area the light came from. There was a small crater that spanned a few feet with a woman laying in the middle. Shining her flashlight Lucie saw the...clean woman. "Well ya just don't see that too often." She said to herself as she slid into the crater and knelt down beside the woman. "Not an alien, though could be, who am I to judge?" Chuckling the woman poked at the woman. As she began to turn Lucie pulled her up. "Can't have you rotting in the desert, Rolin is gonna want to meet you." Lucie said as she made sure the woman could stand on her own.

"Not a big talker huh? I guess I wouldn't be either if I just appeared out of nowhere." Lucie got the weird woman to the buggy and had her sit down before she got back into the drivers seat. Lucie had to be quick, there was no telling what was spying on them from a distance. It was night after all and that's when the creatures came out to play. So getting back into her buggy she drove off and head back to RedRock.

Once at RedRock she parked her buggy and with most of the town asleep she took the mysterious woman to the Sheriffs office. Sitting behind her desk was Sheriff Rolin. "Did you take care of our problem?" The woman asked as she had a glass of whiskey in her hand. "Ooo, I did. But ya see, something happened. And with what happened, I may or may not have forgotten to cut him free before leaving." Lucie smacked her own forehead as she forgot to cut the mans hands loose. Rolin looked at Lucie before she roared with laughter.

"Can't say I feel for the man." Rolin said before setting eyes on the new face. "Who is this?" She asked as Lucie had the woman sit down in front of Rolins desk. "The something that happened. It was like out of one of them stories from the past. A bright light, followed by this person just laying in a crater." Lucie said as she stood to the side and Rolin sat up to see the woman better. "Well, seems kind of weird, but we've seen weirder around these parts. Though she ain't dressed much, now is she?" Rolins aid as the mysterious woman was only in the basics, a pair of white cotton panties and matching tank top.

"Tell me your name." Rolin said and suddenly the world around the woman froze. A box came up with the words 'Type name here...'...

----------------------------------------------------------

The town of RedRock, founded in the year 2320 by a couple of lone travelers. At that time the town was nothing but a few train cars, scrap sheet metal and old vehicles. Over the years the town was transformed into a small, but worthy trading post that gave travelers a break from the never ending desert oasis. For miles the endless dunes span, challenging even the most hardened travelers. Often bodies are found, looted or worse, for those who enjoy the taste of human often scour the desert for that succulent meal. Located in the middle of the barren land most visitors to the town are there to get their vehicle worked on, grab a quick meal, stay in the hotel or visit the small but adequate brothel. The garage was known for fixing all manner of dune buggies, even the robot or two depending on the make and model.

The leader of RedRock, Debra, was one to put the health of RedRock above any single being. Debra was a descendant of one of the original founders of RedRock, their great great great great granddaughter. Her office was located in the sheriffs office, in the back behind closed doors. Nothing happened in RedRock without her permission. She controlled the inventory, who was allowed in the town and who could live there. Visitors had a limited stay, two weeks and they had to start paying a tax to stay within the safety of the walls.

The HomeStay tax could either be paid for by normal means, older world money, trade or by performing jobs for Debra. This way of life was enforced by Sheriff Rolin. Rolin was ruthless with her enforcement of the tax, as well as keeping trouble out of RedRock. IF you were caught causing trouble your first warning came as a verbal threat. You didn't get a second warning, if caught causing trouble a second time you were gagged, a sack put over your head and your stuff was taken as payment for causing trouble. You were then driven out into the middle of the desert and left to die.

All around the town was a well oiled machine. Well managed and their home defense was enough to stave off the giant ants, flies, hornets and the occasional wandering mutant.

Lisa leaned back inside her chair, her disheveled brown hair hanging down into her face, making her blow up to get the strands away from her glasses, only to close her eyes afterwards anyway. She was humming to some music blaring from her headphones, one of the tracks she had collected to get herself into the mood for the new game she had been waiting for since over a year. It had been a big announcement, claiming to improve the immersion the VR-Headset already allowed and all reports had repeated exactly that, only she had no money to buy a set and the game at release but a day ago she had plundered her savings, savings just for this. As the duo in the video came to the end Lisa lifted her headphones, putting them aside. "Okay... you are 25, have a good enough job and are giddy for a game Lisa... well, then let's start!" her fist hit the air above her and she nearly toppled over with her chair but was just able to grab the desk and hold herself in place. Pulling back into a proper position she stood up and stepped over to her bed. She had already followed the instructions for the set and was naked as she crawled onto it, grabbing the helmet. It was very lightweight and she had adjusted it to her size, making sure the build in speakers were covering her ears perfectly and the visor was not letting in any stray light. According to the manual being naked was important to minimize irritation from the clothes, the blanket was something they could not eliminate but knowing about it they surely were suppressing the sensations from the back in some way. In addition, it somehow hooked into the nervous system or some other technological nonsense even Lisa did not understand.

Having made herself ready she lowered the helmet over her head, covering up her short brown hair and switched the system on. Immediately she felt a tiny prick in her neck, not remembering any reports saying something about it but the visor in front of her was flooding her vision with a countdown, informing her that she had that much time to make sure she was in a comfortable position before she would lose the feeling of her body until the device was shut down. Following that advice she lowered her arms to her sides and a few seconds later she really lost the feeling and in a way it was still there. Lifting up her hands in her mind was lifting up wireframe models of arms and hands into her vision. Looking down at her body it was all the same, a roughly human shape but all wireframe. Still, she could feel when she was touching herself and was amazed and while she had been busy the world around her had loaded. Unlike her 2D-Monitor she could look around but with her basic system which had come without any pre-installed software it was a bit boring. A large white room with a single door was leading to something she could only describe as control central like in a bunker. It was giving her a few clearly labeled buttons and levers she checked out. Quickly it became clear to Lisa she was where she wanted to be, here she could start her travel into "Ages of Falling Out". With a wide mental grin she puzzled together what she could do here and chose to use the only real option, creating a new character.

323afef4a812e50b14df1348b4743dee.jpg

For a short moment, the world around Lisa was spinning, leaving her a bit nauseated but it quickly stopped as she saw a mirror and floating next to it instructions. Within the mirror was her wireframe model and the instructions finally told her how to control things, silly her had not read the manual as they are for losers but could have been handy to avoid panic if she had wanted a quick way out. With simple but clear, strong thoughts she summoned the menu as instructed and could finally start her character. To her frustration, many options were limited or completely greyed out, another thing she had not read about but there was something about needing ingame unlocks and with a sigh she shrugged. Maybe she had got some low-end-version since it was rather cheap to get in the first place and they wanted to encourage you to either buy the expensive thing or have you spend time in only their game but well, whatever. With the limited options her Avatar was soon put together. Going by the blocked slider for height she was the shortest possible character, maybe 5 feet? Or even shorter? And she was not sure if the sliders and options for breasts had to be so limited but at least it allowed to show a bit, she guessed that the setting would justify an A-cup. Her real body had C's and she had wanted to make a tall character with DD's, well maybe she had to play some time to unlock them but she would make sure she would be able to create her dream character in almost no time. At least the options for the head were extensive and mostly unlocked. Long hairstyles were out of the question but she found a nice, a bit wilder, looking one which got down to roughly her shoulders. Light blue was an option and she could match the color of her eyes with the hair, so almost perfect and maybe there were unlockable cosmetics.

In all her giddiness Lisa was quickly accepting and clicking away the usual long things nobody was reading and only realized she had tapped away the choice of her starting region as well. The next moment she was blinded by light and felt her whole body hurt as it hit something with full force. A HUD-Element was flaring up, at the moment the only one, which was reading her HP it seemed, blinking red for a few moments with a single digit next to it... 1HP! Lisa was panting, feeling the pain in her body. She was sure, if this would be real, the pain would be far worse with broken bones and whatnot. And she was coughing, her lungs filled with sand leaving her rather speechless. She felt something poking her side, it turned out to be a brown boot, the other not far from her face. As she started to stir and turn around she was suddenly grabbed and helped up on her wobbly feet. The mouth and nose full with dirt, her vision a bit blurry and confused she tried to clear her vision first of all. That woman, Lisa was sure it was one, did talk to her but instead of waiting for Lisa to get her things together she simply pulled her forward and placed her in some car, trampling the pedal to speed up before Lisa could ask. While Lucie wore clothes and her goggles to protect her from the sand as they were speeding through the desert, Lisa had no protection against the desert sand. It was pelting her skin and she had to close her eyes and mouth to not get more into all of them, effectively forcing her to be silent. The little HUD Element was blinking every now and then. Seemingly there was some regeneration happening but every time it was climbing to 2, the sand was pelting away that hitpoint back to 1, keeping Lisa in a state where she felt weak and vulnerable, even more so as Lucie appeared so tall from the short avatars point of view.

Still overwhelmed from the sensations and unable to process what was happening, this had to be the intro to this region of the game, Lisa tried to consume all of it, what little there was. They reached some kind of settlement in almost no time and Lucie got her out of the car, a strong grip around the small arm, pulling her into some kind of building only to end up in front of a maybe even more imposing woman. There was a quick exchange between the 2, something Lisa did not yet understand. But finally, they acknowledged her and the new one faced her with a question and suddenly there was the prompt. Since Lisa wanted to know how it would go she entered a name not so much unlike her own and confirmed. "U...uhmm... Lean... like Lee-An"

The game was like no other as Lisa put in her character name. As the game unfroze the two women both gave nods. "Lean." Rolin repeated as the name was read off. Usually the name was never spoken by NPC's but with this game the immersion the player would feel was like no other. "So you were just randomly found in the desert, in a small crater? We've seen some weird shit out here in the wasteland and while your story is weird, I can't say it's the weirdest." Rolin went on to speak as Lucie gave nods and backed up what the sheriff was saying.

"You don't look like much, and sporting just bra and panties isn't very intimidating. You're lucky we found you and not one of the group of bandits that likes to turn people like you into their personal fuck toys." Rolin did eye the woman in front of her since the new player was easy on the eyes. "Can't say I'd blame them though." She added before coughing as she got serious for a moment.

"Here in RedRock you get two free weeks, after that you have to start pulling your weight. Meaning you have to either pay rent for your stay, or be of use. You certainly don't have anything on you and I don't take panties as payment...sometimes. So, what do you have to offer?" That's when the game froze once more and Lean had to choose where her points were placed.

S.1
P.1
E.1
C.1
I.1
A.1
L.1
S.1

You have 24 points to use on your S.P.E.C.I.A.L.S.

Stamina.
Perception.
Endurance.
Charisma
Intelligence
Agility
Luck
Seduction

Last edited:
SPECIALS / Attributes
S.
2​
Strength
P.
3​
Perception
E.
4​
Endurance
C.
5​
Charisma
I.
7​
Intelligence
A.
5​
Agility
L.
1​
Luck
S.
5​
Seduction

Armor and Clothes
Upper Body:
white cotton bra (worn)
Lower Body: white cotton panties (worn)
As the 2 NPC's reacted to her name, Lean smiled since Lisa would be smiling right now. This was one of the reasons why she had wanted this game, an immersive world and everyone said this was the most immersive game you could get. Little did she know that the contact which had pricked her real body in the neck could fuse with her nerves if something was wrong with the equipment or game she had bought. All the while Rolin questioned her and Lean nodded along, she very much had been starting inside the desert but she could hardly tell them she was a player in a game so she let them discuss matters and not dig into the topic.

At the mention of her Equipment she looked down and blushed a bit. This really was not much. The bra was small in size and knowing what she could pick before it hardly was needed for more than keeping her modesty. As talk came to the raiders she was not overly worried, this was a game after all and barely A-rated due to naked skin and weapons, no review she knew mentioned anything like what Rolin talked about, this was just fluff for the players to know about but no danger.

When Rolin mentioned being paid with panties a thought crossed her, how cheap life would likely be if she simply could buy them and hand away worn ones, actual rent for a player home for sure was more expensive. But she was given one right at the start and making the money could not be that hard, right? Lean was still nodding away when the scene froze again and the stats popped up. She gave them a look and pondered, maybe she REALLY should have looked into the manual. While many games had adopted some form of this System almost all had their own spin on it and... Seduction?

Nevertheless, what choice did she have? Thinking about it she began adjusting the scores.
"Strength will likely most important for close combat and heavy weapons and what I can pack... 2 points have to be enough, I need them elsewhere. Perception, make that a 3, maybe I get hints but since this is VR, I can see and hear everything anyway. Endurance usually are Hitpoints and healing so... how about 4? Charisma... and Seduction... sound similar but I guess there is a twist and Seduction is more important even though I do not like the implications... Let's set them both to 5 this should give some nice Dialogue options or I look more trustworthy. Intelligence, let's ramp it up to 7... riddles and such things can be hard and in a game I can not always use my personal smarts. Which leaves Agility and Luck. Luck never really does anything, I leave this at 1 and the rest goes into Agility which helps with guns, I hope... so a 5 there..."
Lean kept talking with herself through the process and double checked her decisions before hitting the button to continue with her selection. "Uh well... I am smart... mostly." Lean said, smiling up at the taller Rolin... oh how she hated to have been limited in her height but she would find a solution.

When the game continued Rolin continued where she left off. "Seems we have a smarty pants on our hands." She mused as Lucie chuckled and sat up in her chair. "Maybe she can help us solve the issue with the water heater. If we can find out what the issue is then we can go searching for parts." Lucie said as Rolin rubbed her chin and gave it some thought. "Tell you what, you accept this job and see it through, and I will make sure you have a month in the town before getting hassled again about rent. That's on top of the two weeks, so complete this and you have a month and a half of rent. Or you can trade rent time for gear." Rolin explained as it was a hot commodity when it came to living in the town. So rent time could be exchanged for gear at the local shop.

"So give it some thought, I don't need an answer right now." Rolin said as it had been a long day and turned into a long night. Even the sheriff needed some rest and Lucie was nodding off in her chair. "Lucie, show Lean here to where she will be staying." Rolin told the woman as she nod and Lucie stood up.

As the pair got to the door the game froze once more.

A prompt appeared with a cartoonish person shaking a finger at Lean. "You goof! While easy on the eyes, bra and panties isn't going to cut it. Equip your leather armor so you're not parading about like fresh meat!" Soon another screen popped up and under apparel there was your standard level 1 leather armor.

"Before you can leave Sheriff Rolin's office you need to choose a perk. Every odd level up you gain a perk point. Your perks are listed below. Choose one that you think will help you on your quest." Below the prompt was a list of Lean's current perks plus three she could choose from for a new perk.

Current perks.

Noob Advantage-Characters at a nigher level take pity on you for being so weak. Speech +3 when interacting with NPC's five levels higher.
Cutie Pie- Your looks grant you a bartering skill of +2.
Less Is More-When carrying under 50 pounds you gain a speed bonus and react faster during hand to hand combat.

Available Perks-Choose one....

Seduction Reduction- When dealing with futanari traders you gain a bartering bonus when wearing nothing above the waist. (Warning, 15 percent chance trader may require fellatio before trading.)

Bug Awareness- You gain +3 perception for insect enemies only.

Natural Talent- With smaller caliber pistols you gain a 15 percent bonus to score a critical hit when aiming at limbs.

SPECIALS / Attributes
S.
2​
Strength
P.
3​
Perception
E.
4​
Endurance
C.
5​
Charisma
I.
7​
Intelligence
A.
5​
Agility
L.
1​
Luck
S.
5​
Seduction

Armor and Clothes
Underwear (Upper Body): white cotton bra (worn)
Underwear (Lower Body): white cotton panties (worn)

Inventory - Apparel
  • Old Leather Armor (Level 1)

Perks
Noob AdvantageCharacters at a higher level take pity on you for being so weak.
Speech +3 when interacting with NPC's five levels higher.
Cutie PieYour looks grant you a bartering skill of +2.
Less Is MoreWhen carrying under 50 pounds you
  • gain a speed bonus
  • react faster during hand to hand combat
Seduction ReductionWhen dealing with futanari traders you gain a
bartering bonus when wearing nothing above the waist.
(Warning, 15 percent chance trader may require fellatio before trading.)
"I... I guess I can help... if I have more information and some sleep." Lean agreed so far but she could not see any information that this was already giving her some quest but the extra time for not having to pay rent in any way did sound like a good exchange for taking a look at some machinery. Surely the game would come to her help with the Attributes and skills since the developers hardly could offer quests only actual RL-experts in the topic could solve. The short woman gave the taller and more experienced NPC's a smile and kept listening. In her imagination the rent would likely be some monetary value and the exchange would function that way, instead paying from her accumulated money it would access something like a bank account in other games and that was pretty fine with her, it should make the first ingame days more easy.

As the sexy girl which resembled a cowgirl from comics popped up in front of her, waving her finger Lean looked surprised but finally the inventory became accessible but before she could try to work with it and understand how dressing up functions the prompt for the perks popped up. "Oh... I can already... I have some?" Lean blinked and read a few times over the already owned perks, nodding. "So there is speech and bartering. I wonder if they are Charisma or Seduction or depending on what I try... guess I will figure this out later. The thing with the 'Less is More'... uh... my character is weak but I do not know how much I can carry anyway though my guess is, the speed bonus will be there for some while but I try to stay out of hand-to-hand... because I am so weak. Now let's see, the new ones..." Lean read the first of the 3 options and had to do so several more times. "Uh ... yeah... that... must be a joke... maybe I should have checked the game is properly patched but fellatio... No way this is in a released and patched version." she told herself and looked through the other 2 options.

"Okay... so I do not know how much insects are a thing, especially in this region. This is a bit situative for me, might be a totally wasted perk and I likely can still pick it if I find it would actually help. Small Caliber pistols? I want to go rifles. I guess it could be a boon for the start if I can only get that kind of weapon but I should think long time, even if I will switch the character as soon as I have unlocked or properly patched in all the missing options. It could take quite some time after all." her virtual eyes wander back up to the first option and she lets out a long sigh. "Oookay. I take it... whatever Futanari traders are, getting a bonus from traders is always a good thing and with cutie pie and noob advantage I might even lower the risk until this is patched. Teens can play this game, no way this would have gone through if it was an actual thing." A bit frustrated Lean checked 'Seduction Reduction' in hopes this would be the best of the 3 in some way. In addition, if she finally got the chance, she would try to work the inventory to follow the cowgirls advice and equip the armor. It looked old, maybe even torn or patched in places but it was seemingly covering far more than her underwear.

With the selection of the perk the game remained frozen and soon a quick intro popped up explaining the basic functions of the game and how to access the different menus. Everything was based on thought from the character. To access her inventory, map, and change the settings of the game. Under inventory the character could choose weapons, apparel, map, aid and customizations such as dismantling a gun for parts. She could also access her parts screen and junk that could be used to make weapons, repair weapons and ammo as well as build items. The game explained this then brought up another screen.

Seduction

A screen popped up that explained what the character had current access to when involved with a seduction and sexual event.

"Current abilities" Then below at the characters current level and skill the abilities she could choose from when involved with a sexual event.

Cunnilingus-Level 1-Tongue only. (Which meant no use of fingers and only working with ones tongue to satisfy female NPC's.)
Fellatio-Level 1- Mouth only. (Which meant no use of hands and player can only take three inches at once and tongue was restricted to the bottom of the shaft only.)
Anal- Level 1- No Anal at level 1.
Vaginal- Level 1- Player limited to one orgasm. No squirting.

Other sexual activities such as handjobs were unlocked. Titty fucking was also unlocked but due to the characters current bust they were not recommended.

Internal Ejaculation- Level 1- Due to low level of character the risk of pregnancy is higher. Recommended that all futanari climaxes are external. As the character levels up the risk is lowered.

Giving the character time to read over the basics Lean could eventually start the game once more.

Once she did the game would unfreeze and continue once more.

"Follow me." Lucie told Lean as she led the woman to a small shack, wooden walls that were old but still standing with a metal roof. The larger homes were made inside of the old train cars. The temporary or single homes were all made by hand from scraps. Bathrooms were as expected, though there was plumbing to a more primitive extent. The water wasn't perfect but good enough to bathe with. Drinking water was at another area of the town and under surveillance so no one got the idea to sabotage it.

"And here we are." The smell was of old wood and the tin roof, nothing rotting which was a change from some of the places in the wasteland. "A bed, bathroom and a small shower. Limit the use of the shower to five minutes, wash and get out. Not every day, either." Lucie said as clean water was hard to come by and where they got their water from it was never guaranteed that they would have water every day.

"I will come by and pick you up tomorrow morning. Then we can talk about that job and I can show you around the town. Where you can trade, and the job board that you can choose jobs for either the Sheriff, the mayor or someone in need of help. I will also take you to the mayor to meet her." Lucie told the new girl before giving a way and heading off to her own shack.

The game froze once more as Lucie left.

"This is the end of the tutorial. You can access the help menu at any time. As you progress hints will display to aid your journey. Good luck!" The mess said then vanished, leaving Lean to her own abled body and letting her now play the game as she saw fit.

Level: 1
S.
2​
Strength
P.
3​
Perception
E.
4​
Endurance
C.
5​
Charisma
I.
7​
Intelligence
A.
5​
Agility
L.
1​
Luck
S.
5​
Seduction
Armor and Clothes
Armor:
Old Leather Armor (Level 1) (worn)

Inventory - Apparel

• gain a speed bonus
Known sexual Abilities
Sexual Ability​
Level​
Additional Information​
Cunnilingus
1​
Tongue only, no fingers.
Fellatio
1​
Mouth only, no hands, max. 3 inches, tongue only bottom of shaft
Anal
1​
Not available.
Vaginal
1​
Limited to one orgasm. No squirting.
Handjobs
Unlocked
Titfuck
Unlocked but not recommended due to size of chest.
Internal Ejaculation
1​
Danger of impregnation. Higher levels lower the risk.

As the instructions popped up, Lean read them, finding most of them to be what she expected by now. Every important menu could be opened by simply thinking it. Crafting and modding of equipment was something she took interest in and her high stat in intelligence was likely a good help for it. Even better that this function seemed to be unlocked from the start. And everything was fine, until the information about Seduction and the linked abilities showed up. The young woman could not believe her own, virtual, eyes and had to read the information several times. If this was a joke or something like a bug, it was pretty huge. Her character could even get pregnant? How would this even work!? And it was really 'nice' of the game to tell her that she was more on the flat side and that one thing would be literally impossible, not that she had planned to do any of this.

With a huge sigh Lean continued the game, following Lucie through the settlement. She listened to the instructions and little explanations and for a starter home this shack was actually looking pretty nice and fitting for the place she had landed in. "That all sounds pretty nice. I'd be happy to meet a few people and get to know the place better.. and help with the water." she told the taller woman, waving her good-bye. With the game freezing once more there was another loud sigh, followed by a "Finally!" and she quickly summoned the menu to log out of the game. Only moments later she found herself inside the bunker-like room, this time with the avatar she had created though, not that she stopped since she opened up the menu here as well and ended her session.

In the real world, her body was trembling for a few seconds as the connection was re-established and her brain was allowed to feel and command on more than a subconscious level. Lisa sat up slowly, a bit whoozy, and removed the set from her head. "Oh my... what a ride. Let's see... what tim... WHAT!? This had been FIVE minutes? No way! The boring drive alone had been 10... and creating Lean had taken halve an hour at the very least... and all those texts!" the brunette rubbed her eyes. Well, all her watches and other things with a display for the actual time were telling her the same so Lisa had to believe that and settled down in front of her computer to do some research. The first thing she did was connecting the device so it could run all the needed updates while she was working the search engines. What Lisa found was very interesting, even more so after making sure it was exactly what she had found and her device had the proper numbers and signs on it. "So, let's see if I get this right. There is a special version of this game which has been pre-installed on special-editions of the device for some promotion and only 5 of them exist. 3 are unknown who has them now, 1 is on sale in an auction and is already past a million bucks... and I got mine for literally nothing." Lisa turned around to look at her gaming device again. "Oh girl I will not sell you now. If they already offer that much and your sister is going for another 3 weeks... Anyway..." and she turned back to her notes. "If that price was not enough, the devices can link together to increase how real the game feels, if they are online of course. And in theory the players could meet, if they played at the same time in the same region of the game. And depending on the serial number of the device it forces one of the realities on the other player while they are close to each other. Mine seems to be the highest number so according to the speculations, I can only force mine onto the player with the lowest number among the 5 devices, all others would do the same with me." Lisa leaned back in her chair and rubbed her temples before running her hands through her unruly brown hair, shaking her head. "Who comes up with this shit? At the very least I found some facts... according to the poster who had one of these special edition devices. Let's see... the game is compatible with almost all mods, unless they touch abilities and perks... at least all mods out there he had tested were messing with the game. But, textures, models and even NPC's can be altered to some extend. Hmmm... maybe I try it in the future. Interesting is what he wrote about the player character. He wrote...'Character options are limited in this edition, unlike the retail version. There seems to be no way to unlock anything for future characters but as the character you play levels up and reaches achievements, more options become available for this character. When the first option is unlocked, a character customization menu becomes available. The player then can alter their character model... change their height, adjust the hair... play with other sliders for size and length of individual body parts... and I leave it at that.' And I call that fucked up! I do not want to keep playing a tiny woman... I want to be tall... 7 feet or something, taller than all the others! And there are elves... why can't I be one with nice long hair... that is not fighting my brush every time." there was a groan coming from Lisa as she put down her pencil. This was all she had found so far about the game but she could not be sure if all that information was legit. Only a handful people outside the developers knew what was going on and that one guy could be pretending that information based on some rumors he might have read. Well, there was only 1 way to find out and Lisa got up from her chair to crawl back unto her bed and get into the game. She hardly could wait to find out more and have Lean get a nice round in her bed so morning hopefully would come instantly and Lucie would pick her up.

When Lean would log back into the game and 'sleep' with her character it wasn't long Lucie was at the door and making her way inside. Lean's character had woken up on her own without Lean's own control needed. Though Lean would shortly have full control as her character opened her eyes. "Good, you're waking up!" Lucie was all pep in the mornings even if a lot of the other settlers weren't. It was hard to find a lot of happy people but Lucie made the best of a bad situation. "Seeing as how you're such a smarty pants I wanna take you to the water heater we have here in town. Our local mechanics thinks that the heating element is bad. With how small you are we can lower you into the tank and you can take a look. We've emptied the tank, so you won't be getting wet, but I can't say you won't be getting hot." Lucie mused.

Across Lean's HUD a quest slowly appeared. "Heat it or Beat it." The quest was soon marked and Lean could see a small arrow pointing her in the direction of the tank that housed the towns hot water. It was an old tank from the old world, it once housed a towns drinking water. Now it did much the same but this time it was used purely for hot water. It was a minor luxury when it worked, it wasn't like the water got horribly hot but it was tolerable.

"When you're ready just meet me outside." Lucie said then walked over to the small side table near Lean's bed. Appeared was a bottle of water and smoked rabbit meat. "Smoked it myself, little bunny never saw the trap!" Lucie chuckled and head back to the door before exiting.

Lean stretched herself and was fascinated, her virtual body felt like she really had slept for some hours when Lucie came back into the hut, more chipper than yesterday as well. "Could we maybe find something other than 'smarty pants' you call me? Like.. Lean? You know? pronounced Lee-Ann? Or just Lee? or Ann?" she hoped the software was really intelligent enough to pick that up but it could simply be that there was something hardcoded depending on her starting attributes. No better time to find out. "Uh yeah... wet... hot... I guess if it is hot enough in there I will get wet all on my own thanks to the sweating I will be doing. I really hope there will be a bit extra to drink to make up for it or something." Lean smiled, giving her best to see if Lucie would agree right here and now to something even if there was no prompt for anything, especially after she quickly accepted the quest.

Quests like this were good to learn the lay of the land a bit in her opinion. They would not show her every nook and cranny or all the interesting NPC's but it was a start. Even more so as RedRock seemed to be close to a clusterfuck for navigation, at the very least at the first look. The young woman was pretty sure, she would quickly know where to go to reach another point but was expecting detours for the start. "Ah well, I hope I will see the traps before I step into them. I would not want to be smoked." she smiled a bit more at her attempt of a joke which likely was lost on the NPC anyway but walked over to inspect the water and food, scanning her menus for a hint of some kind of survival mechanic to keep herself hydrated and fed but even if not, she quickly stashed both inside her inventory for the moment. If nothing else, it likely was helping her healing or could be sold.

Once the 2 items where in her inventory, Lean looked around her little home inside the game if there was something more but nothing to pick up and shrugged. It was a place to sleep, good enough for now. Finally she left the little shack, closing her eyes at the sudden stronger sunlight, a closed door was helping a lot against it, but was quickly used to it and let her gaze wander. During the night it all had seemed different, the feel had clearly changed. As she had found the marker once more, Lean started to walk, looking for Lucie and the hot water tank. It was time to get productive and earn her keep. Curious as she was, she would look around a few corners as well, maybe she could spot some shop or other interesting things she should come back for once she had finished the quest.

Upon exiting the shack the lone female wasn't alone for long as Lucie had found Lean before Lean found Lucie. "Smart Pants!" She said, chuckling as she pat the blue haired female on the back. "I guess I left before answering your question. Sure, I could call you Lean, Lee, or Ann, but you gotta earn it! Do this job and Lean it is, fail and...well...you'll probably be kicked out of the town or forced to pay rent immediately." Lucie shrugged and walked with the woman.

"Here's the job..." Lucie said before the game froze and a quest prompt would pop up in front of Lean.

"Oh no! The towns hot water tank has malfunctioned, leaving the town with cold water to bathe with! Completing this quest will grant you a level up in popularity with the town! Earning you a slight discount at vendors and a discount on your rent!" The prompt soon vanished and the game unfroze once more.

Walking through the town there were multiple vendors, some only selling food, some selling medical products and others selling weapons and accessories. Once was even selling junk that the player could use to break down into raw products and use to repair weapons, apparel and use on quests.

"I guess I should tell you this. You are going to be lowered into the tank as I said, so it would be best to be in as little clothing as possible. We drop you into that tank with your leather gear on and you're gonna come out looking like jerky and that leather is gonna shrink." Lucie explained to Lean as they got closer to the tank and when they finally got to it it was massive. There were workers already on the tank and multiple ladders leading up to the top. "It's empty right now, so the entire town is dealing with cold water and some not so fresh water. Boiling the water makes it pure, so without it we're at the mercy of the dirty water." Lucie explained before stopping at the base of the tank.

S.
2​
Strength
P.
3​
Perception
E.
4​
Endurance
C.
5​
Charisma
I.
7​
Intelligence
A.
5​
Agility
L.
1​
Luck
S.
5​
Seduction
Armor and Clothes
Armor:

Inventory - Apparel
  • Old Leather Armor (Level 1) (worn)

Inventory - Beverages
  • Water (1 Bottle)

Inventory - Food
  • Rabbit Meat (smoked)
  • gain a speed bonus
Known sexual Abilities
Sexual AbilityLevelAdditional Information
Cunnilingus
1​
Tongue only, no fingers.
Fellatio
1​
Anal
1​
Not available.
Vaginal
1​
Handjobs
Unlocked
Titfuck
Internal Ejaculation
1​
Lean let out a slight gasp as Lucie suddenly was patting her on the back, that woman was surprising her with that action and she was definitely stronger than the shorter woman, maybe a bit more Strength would have been a somewhat better idea but well, she was stuck with this for now. "I... I will try my best but I had not even looked at it so far so... I will at least not make it worse, promised." she gave Lucie a reassuring smile and followed the NPC on the guide towards the place. While they were walking she tried to take note of the shops she already could see and even made a mental fistpump at the message popping up after reading about the discount. It was a bit irritating stopping her like that but she would get used to it.

Reaching the base of the tank she looked up at it, gulping. This was a game, yes, but standing there, even if virtually, this looked huge and it would be hot. It could not really kill her but it still would hurt to some extend. "So... you say I should essentially ... strip. I will keep on my panties and bra, don't want certain places in contact with the hot metal... I imagine that would... not be pleasant. And I do not ant to end as a jerky on someone's table either." she tried to grin and not sound worried but was not sure if that worked. Once lead up to where her work would begin she opened her inventory to put the leather armor back into it, which left her in the said underwear.

Lucie chuckled with the player and shook her head. "It will be hot because it is hot outside. The heating element is the problem, meaning it won't turn on. Could be some wiring at the bottom of the tank, could be something else. But your brains tells us you can figure it out." Lucie mused, all of this based on the players Intelligent rating and where she was on a score of ten. Seven out of ten put Lean up there with the smarter NPC's in the game, the average NPC having the Intelligence around a 3 or a 4.

"So, we'll get to the top and put you in a harness before dropping you down." Lucie told Lean and guide the woman to a set of stairs that would wind all the way up to the top of the tank. At the top Lucie stuck closer to Lean. "It's better to just not look down." She advised to Lean before heading to a shack at the top of the tank and once inside two men were ready. "This is Frank and Tiny." Tiny was a large male, his name more of a joke since the man made Lean and Lucie both look small. He probably weighed more than both females combined.

"The victim?" Tiny asked, the men chuckling as Frank grabbed the harness. "You're in no danger here, ma'am. We'll lower you slowly with a flash light and a bag of tools." Frank told the player as he walked over. "We just need to get this harness on you and secure it." Tiny said as he walked over with Frank. The two men, especially Tiny was quite intimidating but they moved slowly as to not scare the new face.

"We're professionals ma'am, no need to be shy." Tiny advised as he knelt down and held the harness open so Lean could step into it. Once her feet were in the harness then pulled it up and were able to secure it around the female with straps going over her shoulder. "Basically you'll claim into the hole and we'll slowly lower you down." Frank told the player as Tiny walked over, opening the latch and yanking it open to reveal the hole. Frank then attached a small tool bag to Lean's side then put a hardhat on her head and turned on the flashlight.

S.
2​
Strength
P.
3​
Perception
E.
4​
Endurance
C.
5​
Charisma
I.
7​
Intelligence
A.
5​
Agility
L.
1​
Luck
S.
5​
Seduction
Armor and Clothes
Armor:
(Quest) Harness
Head: (Quest)Hardhat with flashlight

Inventory - Apparel & Armor

Inventory - Beverages
  • Water (1 Bottle)

Inventory - Food
  • Rabbit Meat (smoked)

Inventory - Misc/Tools
  • (Quest) Tool Bag
  • gain a speed bonus
Known sexual Abilities
Cunnilingus
1​
Tongue only, no fingers.
Fellatio
1​
Anal
1​
Not available.
Vaginal
1​
Handjobs
Unlocked
Titfuck
Internal Ejaculation
1​
"And I still do not want to end as someone's jerky." Lean replied with a smile as she was busy with her inventory, not sure how that might look like for the NPC's. For them she likely was behaving completely normal with nothing out of the ordinary while to her it was still a bit awkward to suddenly feel the armor on her skin and in reverse not anymore. But maybe she was overthinking it anyway, her brains working more than that of the NPC's though in reality she was lacking skills her Avatar would simply have.

Almost naked, the way she came into the settlement in the first place, Lean follows Lucie, looking every now and then at the large construction where she would find herself inside not to far into the future. Even with the warning, or especially thanks to it, her eyes wandered down as well. Since this was a game she was sure she would survive falling down right now but her stomach did not agree with the view, telling her something else. "I... already did..." was her comment though her body and especially her face had just enough time to not look like she had seen a ghost when they arrived at the shack, not that it helped much as she was confronted with 2 large guys right in front of her and some color quickly drained away again. This 'Tiny' must be some joke like 'Little John' who looked double her height with arms larger than her legs. At the very least it explained why they could not go in there, they would simply get stuck at the first opportunity and Luce was not much better either. So far, Lean was the shortest, the most tiny person she had spotted.

Getting herself together she looked up at the large man in front of her. "I... I am not shy... I am still covered where it matters after all. So... bring it on!" the blue haired girl tried to smile confidently but it was a bit hard with all her warnings ringing due to their cheer size. But she followed along, stepping forward first one feet, then the other, waiting for him to do what was needed and happy it was not a harness with a single strip in the middle but made in a way that each leg had something you could compare to a leg of pants... only that it was straps only. "I only hope, this equipment is tested. I mean... Lucie warned me the leather armor might shrink and cook me inside. I would really dislike the straps doing the same." Lean offered some worries she had while adjusting the hardhat for a perfect fit, hitting herself on top of it a few times to test if it was sitting nicely, not just in game-terms which it would but the feeling. "Well then, I guess here goes nothing? We see us when I have everything fixed... just please make sure it does not suddenly start with me still in there." The young adventurer worried a bit about her hitpoints if it really happened. Well, the pain she would likely feel from it aside this was only a game she kept telling herself and even the pain was just and only a virtual thing. Before actually letting them lower her inside she turned quickly to Lucie. "When I am done with success I want a hug and kiss from your boss in addition to the rest!" she quipped, doubting this would have any effect on the quest reward, just making some fun to lighten her own mood.

The NPC's had a chuckle at the females confidence when she said to bring it on. It had seemed the game was deeply laced with an AI that allowed the NPC characters to act as if they were normal humans outside of the game. They acted, talked and flowed with each other just as if they were in the real world. To them, it was the real world and the only way they knew they were in a game was that it was programmed into them, but that code prevented them from acting on such thoughts and they were programmed to think they were real.

"We've strapped many pigs into a harness like this to test it out, we only lost one." Tiny joked, smirking as he had tightened the harness and tugged at it to make sure it was tight. "To be fair, the pig freaked out and broke the strap, so just don't freak out and you won't plummet to your death." Lucie told the player and did a check of the harness just to make sure it was all tight and latched in. "The straps are made of a different material that won't react to the heat. It's also not as hot as it would be if the heater turned on. It's just hot because it's a big empty tank, we're in the desert and the water at the bottom is making it humid." Lucie explained as she gave a thumbs up to Frank and Tiny.

"Frank will be by the controls to turn off the heater if it turns on, but please yank on the rope or call up when you're ready." Lucie said as she walked with Lean over to the latch. All three chuckled at the players need for a hug and kiss if she gets the job done. "Debra is the boss, and I'm sure she'd love to hug you if you get her hot water back." Lucie quipped and helped Lean into the hole. "She might even let you do a lot more." Frank smirked, the leader of Redrock being a futanari but not a lot of the residence knew this.

"Down you go." Lucie said and the two men, with Frank near the controls held onto the rope and began to lower Lean into the tank. "Call out anything you see that doesn't look right. Like cracks in the side, or dead animals or anything else!" Lucie called down to Lean as she was lowered, the light from her hard hat being her only light source.

Lean listened a bit worried at the information with the pig and told herself, she would totally not freak out, she had no plans on testing the respawning system that early in the game. She was happy though that a female, even if they were all virtual, was checking the harness since it needed more touching than just holding it until she stepped in and securing it. She nodded at the explanation and threw a look over at Frank. "I hope I will only need to pull on it once I am done." and shortly after blushed. They were reacting so lifelike and Lean's imagination was already reeling with the implication of the perks and abilities so Franks comment did not make it any better.

Everything done, Lean looked down then gave the 2 men a thumbs up. "I will try to remember communicating with you if I survive the shock of pig-bones coming into view." she tried her best at a joke. What else could be down there? Well maybe cracks or some other damage she could maybe repair or tell them for a replacement of parts. Nervous she looked down in hopes the ground would come into sight of her light, likely not the ground itself but some water which did not yet evaporate but considering what she had seen of the construction from outside it should not be much, maybe ankle deep if it was still so much, everything else would have been emptied through the large pipes close but not totally at the ground of this large tank. And she would have to get into that large pipe and get up to the boiler.

"Well, pig bones will be the only thing you find since the water will boil off the rest." Lucie said, chuckling but there wouldn't be any bones. The tank had to be cleaned to keep the water safe to drink and bathe with so any contaminants were cleaned out. "If you do see anything out of the norm just shout up to us." Lucie added as the men were lowering the woman and Lucie was hovering over the latch to look down.

At the bottom when Lean would land on her feet the water came up to her knees and there were snakes of pipes going through exits in the tank. In the middle of the tank was the heater, a large machine that heated the water and it was currently off and looked to have been off for a while. "The control panel might be a bit rusted! You can use your hammer to open it!" Lucie called down then the game froze.

"You have reached the bottom of the tank, chose your next action and beware, depending on the action taken you might experience adverse reactions." The note came up then the choices that Lean had to choose from.

*Use your hammer to open the control panel. (Strength too low)
*Use your screw driver to pry the hatch open. (Endurance)
*Find another way to fix the heater.

Due to being the first quest the player would experience the choices were rather simple. Still, there were consequences to at least one of the choices the player had to choose.

S.
2​
Strength
P.
3​
Perception
E.
4​
Endurance
C.
5​
Charisma
I.
7​
Intelligence
A.
5​
Agility
L.
1​
Luck
S.
5​
Seduction
Armor and Clothes
Armor: (Quest) Harness

Inventory - Beverages
  • Water (1 Bottle)

Inventory - Food
  • Rabbit Meat (smoked)

Inventory - Misc/Tools
  • (Quest) Tool Bag
  • gain a speed bonus
Known sexual Abilities
Cunnilingus
1​
Tongue only, no fingers.
Fellatio
1​
Anal
1​
Not available.
Vaginal
1​
Handjobs
Unlocked
Titfuck
Internal Ejaculation
1​
Lean let out a soft sigh, she had heard the request to shout the first time but no need to tell the NPC's, they were doing their job after all. As she was lowered and her light was moving around, she did not see what she had expected. Her expectation had been, the tank was just the tank and not included the heater as well. At least, that difference between expectations and virtual reality meant, she had not to crawl through a pipe or something like that. The clear downside was, the water was higher than she had anticipated and she did not like that part, but what could she do about it?

"Seeing I... damn game! could you at least let me tell Lucie I am seeing it and that it really is rusted? Well... okay... let's see..." Lean, or right now more precisely Lisa, was a tiny bit pissed about the freezing game but she did read and looked at the options nevertheless. Yeah, strength was not her thing and never would be, or for a long time so she was prepared to see some of such options which left her with Endurance or a wildcard? With 4 Endurance the difficulty was low, the option with the hammer was likely only needing a 3, brutal options often had a lower difficulty but often carried drawbacks like destroyed loot with itself. The thing was, she was a smart character and she was here to prove it, so ditching the Endurance-option for now was the go-to. Hopefully she could come back to it if her Perception or Intelligence was failing. After a bit of thinking back and forth, she really did pick the third option, calling back up once the game unfroze again. "Seeing it! I will try to get it moving somehow... doesn't look like I am strong enough for the hammer though." With that said she checked her little bit of equipment and started to look around. When the game had such an option it hopefully should be possible to do so, though her other skills could of course still fail her.

When the third option was chosen the game unfroze and Lucie nod as she was called up to. "Alright, let me look at the blueprints!" Lucie called out and walked back to the shack and returned to the latch a few moments later. "Give me a moment!" She called out then Lean could hear Lucie yelling out information to Frank and Tiny. Soon the water in the tank began to lower below Lean's knees and just barely covered her feet. "Just had to flush a few toilets! Did the water go down?!" Lucie called down, a giggle could be heard as she joked about flushing the toilets for the water to lower.

"Under the heater there's another latch, a screw driver should get you in! In your tool kit is a torch, try using it to re-light the pilot light. It should be a central cylinder and if you don't see a flame, that means it went out!" The female called down and looked back to the blueprint.

"Be careful though! And let us know when you're ready to light it and we'll let in some gas!" She called out once more. This was the first time the tank had to be fixed, or the pilot light had to be lit. Gas fed the heat and made the machine work. There was no telling how big the flame was going to be, or if the gas was going to cause the whole tank to erupt in flames. It was a risk, but one that had to be taken in order to get the heater to work once more.

S.
2​
Strength
P.
3​
Perception
E.
4​
Endurance
C.
5​
Charisma
I.
7​
Intelligence
A.
5​
Agility
L.
1​
Luck
S.
5​
Seduction
Armor and Clothes
Armor:
(Quest) Harness

Inventory - Beverages
  • Water (1 Bottle)

Inventory - Food
  • Rabbit Meat (smoked)

Inventory - Misc/Tools
  • (Quest) Tool Bag
  • gain a speed bonus
Known sexual Abilities
Cunnilingus
1​
Tongue only, no fingers.
Fellatio
1​
Anal
1​
Not available.
Vaginal
1​
Handjobs
Unlocked
Titfuck
Internal Ejaculation
1​

Lean wondered a bit what these NPC's actually knew about the thing but was waiting patiently for whatever Lucie would find ad then initiate. She was not expecting the water to start dropping in height though it was a more pleasant surprise since she could move a bit better around again. "It did!" Lean yelled up. "It is now around the height I expected it to be... I will take a closer look at everything again!" she informed Lucie while walking around the machine once more. It took her a bi to spot the latch in the dark, her low score of 3 in Perception was likely not helping either, but since she knew something had to be there she could simply look around long enough.

Once the blue haired girl had found the opening she pulled a screwdriver from the bag of tools on her belt and started to unscrew the whole thing, held in place by a whooping 8 screws. 1 in each corner and another at each side in the middle. Afterwards it was not hard to remove the latch, using the tip of the screwdriver as a bit of a lever. Lean inspected the thing as much as the light down here allowed her, finding it was almost 2 of her fingers thick with rubber all around it to ensure the thing was sealed properly and no water could get in. "I got it open... the latch looks fine... no damage on it and there seems to be no water in the chamber behind it. So I do not think anything got in there to extinguish the fire though there is none. Please give me some gas and tell me when the boys have opened the valve!" Lean yelled up. From there on it meant waiting until Lucie would inform her about the gas. Once that information was given, the new adventurer with Level 1 lit her torch to ignite the flame.

Lucie and the males waited and when it was time to light the pilot light to fix the heater they began letting in gas. What no one knew was that the valve for the gas was already open and now it was opened even more. So, as Lean lit her torch the air began to sparkle and soon the water around Lean caught fire. The gas had mixed with the surface of the water and soon the entire inside of the tank was illuminated with flames. It was slowly spreading to Lean and as Lucie saw this she was quick to run over to the shack and hit the alarm button. The button sounded a loud alarm but also shut off the gas completely but the flames were still spreading.

"Hang in there! I'm coming down to get you!" Lucie called out and soon a figured began to quickly lower down into the tank as it filled with smoke and flames. A few clanks could be heard before Lean was grabbed and started to get pulled back to the top thanks to Frank and Tiny. When Lean would get to the top Lucie was also there and the person holding Lean would sit her down before running her hands over her face.

"This...*cough*....the new girl?" The woman asked as Lucie gave a nod. "Yes, Debra, this is Lean." Lucie said as Debra nod and looked at the blue haired female. "Send her to my office when you're done with her." Debra was short with her words before heading back down the tank. "She came out of nowhere!" Lucie said as she got to Lean and made sure she was alright. "Fill the tank." Lucie told Frank as he nod and began filling the tank. "Good news is you fixed the heater, bad news is that it almost killed you." Lucie said as she used her thumb to wiped some soot off of Lean's face.

Then the game froze.

You've reached level 2!

Every other level earns a perk. Choose from the three perks below.

The bigger the better! (Your breasts grow by one cup size, earning a trading bonus.)

Tinker Tammy! (Crafting weapons or items gains a 15 percent bonus towards weapon integrity. Crafted weapons and items will last longer)

Booty Judy! (When scavenging you have a greater chance of coming across old world money and items of value.)

Last edited:
S.
2​
Strength
P.
3​
Perception
E.
4​
Endurance
C.
5​
Charisma
I.
7​
Intelligence
A.
5​
Agility
L.
1​
Luck
S.
5​
Seduction
Armor and Clothes
Armor:
Old Leather Armor (Level 1) (worn)

Inventory - Apparel

Inventory - Beverages
  • Water (1 Bottle)

Inventory - Food
  • Rabbit Meat (smoked)
  • gain a speed bonus
Seduction ReductionWhen dealing with futanari traders you gain a bartering bonus
when wearing nothing above the waist.
The bigger the better!Your breasts grow by one cup size, earning a trading bonus.
Known sexual Abilities
Cunnilingus
1​
Tongue only, no fingers.
Fellatio
1​
Anal
1​
Not available.
Vaginal
1​
Handjobs
Unlocked
Titfuck
Internal Ejaculation
1​

Lean smiled, she was in good mood after making everything ready. That there could have been gas pouring into the place since quite some time was not on her list of things and thus she just stood there waiting for the little flame to come to light inside the machine. When the flame suddenly was spreading onto the water as well, the blue haired girl let out a surprised gasp and walked backwards, watching the burning surface in front of her. "Lu... LUCIE! HELP!" she yelled up, unaware that the NPC was already taking care of things up there while she was attempting to evade the spreading flames.

The young woman was unaware of the person coming down, the smoke raising along with the spreading flames took up more and more attention. She tried to stay low but it was not helping much, raising her head as she heard the clanks only to lose her footing only seconds later, coughing not only on the way up but even after she sat down. It took the poor girl a bit to regain her composure, this game felt so realistic. She was looking up at that new voice talking about her, seeing that blonde woman looking down on her before vanishing as quickly as she had appeared. The blue haired girl smiled weakly at Lucie as the other was rubbing her thumb over the girls skin.

Right then the game froze, Lucie still touching Lean's face and the girl was sure she was feeling it. Her blue eyes wandered nevertheless over the message and choices in front of her. "These options... I can not craft... yet... and money might be nice but..." she let her eyes wander down, away from the message towards her hardly there chest, then back up. "Well... I might not get any items of value but I do not even know when I can start to actually loot or how much money I find... but... a constant trade bonus... and a more proper look like I envisioned the avatar would go a long way, I think." Lean let out a sigh. The kind of perk she was picking was not to her liking but the long-time-bonus and the better looks would be worth it and the other perks could hopefully still picked, even if it would take 2 more levels. With her choice made, the game came back to live and she found herself pressing into the hand of Lucie just a bit more than she had anticipated. "Yeah... fixed and rescued. What counts is, that the place has proper water again and you did as you promised, to come to my rescue like a knight in leather-armor. So... that person wants to see me? I guess I should at least dress up a bit."

When the choices were made and the game resumed it wasn't long until the game froze again. This time was much different as Lean was returned to the main screen and all she saw was her player body floating and slowly rotating to show all angles.

"Hello valued customer! Thanks to the feedback of other customers we have changed the format of the game!" The message read as it came up then the players body was highlighted and brought closer to show detail.

"Tired of the slow upgrades? Keeping track of all your perks? Tired of limited sexual encounters and what you can do during those encounters? Well not anymore! You will not lose any progression and any leveling will be granted the upgrades based on your current level." The instructions came as an actual voice spoke to the player.

"Unfortunately you are level 1, but that means you get to play the game from a fresh perspective!" The game was quite friendly as it needed to retain their gamers and customers. "Due to the frustration of the former game mechanics, you will now be granted a few extra perks to help with your frustration." The voice read off before the screen went black. "And update is first needed, please standby." Soon there was a white light then a loading screen appeared.

Within minutes the player known as Lean was back up and running.

"Welcome back, player!"

Before we explain the new game mechanics, please create a new player. You will not be limited in looks, but will be limited in clothing. You are currently wearing leather armor, you can now choose between keeping your leather armor or creating a new outfit from a list of articles available. You can also choose to keep your leather armor and add accessories such as metal plates, hats, helmets and more. Any armor upgrade must be purchased within game with in game currency.

Please create a new avatar and we will resume with the updates and get you back to RedRock!

Back
Top Bottom