Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What’s your Fantasy Outfit? (Google name game)

Check out my puffy sleeves! Sword and attitude included.

IMG_5759.JPG

I'm very okay with my results. Some kind of flower wraith queen with brutal looking weapons.

5d9e7286eb07b9570c7af0fb13793574.jpg 523046cb9bcda10d9fc5f50cab80197a.jpg f6b5254ebdb4a600a5955ce2c025bab2.jpg

Oh my goodness! I’ve been slacking in having a peek at everyone’s outfits and accessories!

🤭 I am loving everyone’s! Everyone is so well dressed!

Maybe we need to throw a ball of some sort! 🤔😉

...if it's just a ball, why are we all armed :p
We could do a “Miller’s Hollow” style game and I could make the theme of the mystery game as a ball of some sort…..maybe a masquerade ball and opposing factions of creatures or witches or some such are invited……I mean….I could legit come up with something…..but I would legit need to have plenty of people actually interested. Lol It’s a fun game.

We could do a “Miller’s Hollow” style game and I could make the theme of the mystery game as a ball of some sort…..maybe a masquerade ball and opposing factions of creatures or witches or some such are invited……I mean….I could legit come up with something…..but I would legit need to have plenty of people actually interested. Lol It’s a fun game.
I'm not familiar with Millars hollow, but I will do what I have to roleplay in that gown and crown combo! Absolutely count me as interested

I'm not familiar with Millars hollow, but I will do what I have to roleplay in that gown and crown combo! Absolutely count me as interested
For you dear and ANYONE else that might be unsure but possibly interested. This game is actually based on a board game but it can and has been tweeked to be played as an online game as well. I’ve hosted a few in my day and they are a blast, usually!

Here is a description from a site where you can buy the board game itself. This is the general gist of it, I, as host of the game would take care of storyline and everything else.

“The tiny hamlet of Millers Hollow is beset by monstrous enemies hidden in their midst!Werewolves of Millers Hollow is a social game of deduction and suspicion for eight to eighteen players. Some of you are innocent villagers, tasked with organizing the townsfolk and uncovering the evil in disguise, so you can kill the beasts before they claim the entire town. But if you're a werewolf, band with your fellow monsters to pick off the frightened townsfolk one by one, spreading distrust and suspicion until the town belongs to you alone!”

For you dear and ANYONE else that might be unsure but possibly interested. This game is actually based on a board game but it can and has been tweeked to be played as an online game as well. I’ve hosted a few in my day and they are a blast, usually!

Here is a description from a site where you can buy the board game itself. This is the general gist of it, I, as host of the game would take care of storyline and everything else.

“The tiny hamlet of Millers Hollow is beset by monstrous enemies hidden in their midst!Werewolves of Millers Hollow is a social game of deduction and suspicion for eight to eighteen players. Some of you are innocent villagers, tasked with organizing the townsfolk and uncovering the evil in disguise, so you can kill the beasts before they claim the entire town. But if you're a werewolf, band with your fellow monsters to pick off the frightened townsfolk one by one, spreading distrust and suspicion until the town belongs to you alone!”
I'm so in for this!

Technically these are from the first two 'rows' instead of the first 'image'. But here we go:

xNj524j.jpg
9GrtvjO.jpg
nnUkg8i.jpg
ZAozR9V.jpg

Back
Top Bottom