Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Emma’s Original Sin (Priscilla x thy secret)

He did his best to keep his expression from faltering as she asked him if he wanted to have sex with her. Having her ask him upfront, with those curiously innocent eyes, how could he not? But he was resolute and firm with his actions—even as he tried to hide the growing erection between his legs.
"Well, I definitely think you're sexy, but you don't have to worry about me," He said, trying to calculating just how her brain must have been responding. "I'm a responsible adult with a good handle on what I want and do," he said… Although calling himself responsible might have been a stretch.

"I think it's fine to take sexy photos, if that's what you want to do. You wanted to pose sexy like that billboard you saw, right? Of course, if you just want to do pretty photos, I don't mind helping, but I think it's hard for a cute girl like yourself to model both pretty, and non-'sexy'," He said, encouraging her onward. Besides, being sexy was like a shortcut to being "pretty", as far as he saw it.

Though Jorge’s answer and his following compliment to her it definitely sounded like he wanted to have sex with her. But being both young, sheltered, and naive she did not know what that meant or if it was a good or bad thing. She instead just nodded her cute little head and took the compliment and smiled. She definitely was not done taking photos, sexy or not. Jorge’s compliments definitely spurred some sort of vanity in her.

“Thanks Jorge.” She blushed a bit. “But ya… lets uh… do more photos. I’ll let you pose me.” She avoided the topic it Jorge wanting to have sex and instesd waited for him eagerly to pose her.

He smiled down at her, finding her light blushing cute, and nodded. "How about lets do one more pose, and you get back to studying?" He suggested with a smirk. He wanted to do plenty more, but he still had some work to do, and she still had her homeschooling to get done. Additionally, he had some ideas of what to do for their next photo session, but he needed to buy her some cute—and sexy—clothes first.

"Let's see, what might be something good?" He wondered, as he sat on the bed, scooting next to Emma while searching for images with his phone. "So, most models tend to work to advertise things, like actors in a commercial. Like this woman here is probably from a fashion magazine, and is posing to make the clothes she's wearing look good. This one is probably like that too," he said, explaining how modeling is also a job. "This woman sells her photo to a stock image site, and companies buy licenses to use those photos in more generic advertisements and videos," he continued, moving along to some other examples.

"Here's a girl more like you, trying to do modeling from home," he showed her someone who seemed to do modeling as a hobby—a so-called instagram model. "Plenty of people online take photos of themselves and post them online to let people see them be pretty. Some of them get pretty famous too. The pose this girl is doing is to try to make her butt look bigger," He explained, educating her on what she was looking at. "And this girl is doing something similar, only she took off her pants to attract even more attention," He said with a light smirk.

Emma studied the photos hard. It was likely the only chance she would get to see these women and how they modeled since she did not get internet access at home. She took in every detail, while also trying to imitate what their upper half was doing while she sat there next to Jorge on the bed. She was giggling like a carefree girl, something she did not often gdt to be.

“Yeah lets do one more before my parents get home, I bet they will be home soon.” It was getting late in the afternoon and her parents were very prompt people. “But we can do this again?” Excitement was evident on her face.

Standing up, she had thought of something when looking at those photos. A common theme among those girls is they all showed a lot of skin. Jorge had mentioned before that has something to do with being sexy, and that her rear was one of the pretty things about her she should draw attention to.

The innocent girl without much thought beyond her mission to take pretty pictures, stood up. Right next to Jorge she began to unbutton her shorts, lowering the zipper and sliding the jean shorts down her hips. As her cotton white panties crested above the falling hem of her shorts, she looked to Jorge, hands still on her pants.

“Is this ok?” She paused her stripping her pants to get Jorge’s approval.
“That one girl did it and you said my rear was something I should draw attention to.” Her pants lowered enough to see the crease between her ass cheeks in her panties.

“Maybe I could be a instagram model.” She wondered how she could achieve that without a phone.

Jorge nodded at her excitement as if it was obvious. "Of course we can do this again, as long as you don't tell your parents or anyone else. Just think over what you did right and wrong later tonight, we can do this again next time."

When she got up after looking through the photos, he figured she planned to do one of the poses, but he didn't expect her to start lowering her pants. His eyes widened, but he wasn't too shocked. He did show her a couple photos of models without pants, including the last one. However, looking her up and down, he smiled. "Actually, hold still," He said, switching his phone to its camera app to snap a few pictures. "You look sexy like that, too," He said, loving the innocent, questioning look she gave him, as she held her pants just low enough to see the crease down her panties.

"Just, a bit lower, stay like that," He muttered instructions, as he thought of getting a better shot, reaching his hand forward to hook the belt-loops on her jeans, and pull just a few inches lower. Pulling his hand back, he flashed another few photos. "Look at me like you're surprised to see me behind you… like you're wondering what I'm doing…" He continued, flashing multiple photos before he reached up, this time to her white panties, and pulled them up by the hem, so that they would sink between her crack, exposing more of her nice round butt cheeks. She didn't have a thong, but this was close enough. Taking another set of photos, he scrutinized the results.

"Don't have good lighting in here," He muttered. It was already late, so the sun wasn't giving them enough, and the indoor lights (which were already losing their strength) weren't comparable to studio lights he could work with. "Needs a bit of color," He remarked. It was an issue he could fix with editing but with the lighting as bad as it was, a lot of editing would just reveal artifacts. As he thought about it, he noted the time. Her parents would be there in about 20 minutes… Or possibly before that if they were running early. If they caught her dressed like that, they would punish her…
Then, an idea came to him. An idea that tingled him between his legs.

"You mind if I spank you? Just once or twice, but it might string," He said. "I don't want to hurt you. I just want to bring out a bit of red color… You'll see how it looks a little better, ok?" He said, as he stood up, right behind her, setting his phone aside, and standing firmly behind her, his open palm ready to spank her exposed cheeks.

Emma held her pants halfway way off her bottom, giving a shy and embarrassed smile as Jorge took pictures. She certainly didn’t expect Jorge to say this was sexy, she didn’t even have her shorts off yet. She would however not question his experience, instead holding the pose in a much more relaxed way then she had with other poses before.

She felt Jorge tug down on her shorts as she stood there, a bright red flush running across her face. She lowered than as instructed, letting more of her innocent white panties show as gradually the shape of her young white ass was exposed. It was not hard for her to look surprised or that she was wondering what he was doing, those were all natural emotions going on right now.

But what surprised her more is when he pulled up on her panties.

“Ah!!!” She yelped, the crotch of her panties pulling up and in on her thus far hidden vagina. She didn’t protest much more, just the suddenness of the feeling disturbed her before Jorge was at it again taking pictures. Did he have a right to be touching her underwear? She wondered, but soon she deduced that he was doing her a big favor so she should let it slide no matter how annoyed she was about it.

Soon she lowered her pants enough to just drop them around her ankles, her panty covered ass exposed, the plain white accenting how innocent she was.

“Spank me?” Emma yelped, surprised at the suggestion. Jorge was up already, his hand ready to strike her in the name of photography. He really looked like he knew what he was doing at that moment, so Emma decided it was best.

Bending over at the waist till her hands touched her ankles, she prepared to be spanked like any other time her parents did. She shut her eyes tight for the sting, it was not an uncommon feeling for her, just with Jorge and for photography that was unusual.

However from behind her she would not notice that Jorge’s pulling up of her panties had created an unusual situation, her underwear giving her womanhood a wedgie. Emma puffy red labia stuck out one side of her panties. Prickly hairs from not being shaved in a few weeks decorated it as she knelt over.

Jorge didn't quite expect her to bend over, reaching all the way down to her knees. He figured he could spank her while she stood, but this must have been how her parents expected her to prepare for a spanking. Seeing her ass like this, her panties in a wedgie and exposing more than she probably meant to, the photographer in Jorge couldn't help but snap a few more photos of the teen's ass, and the slight hints of her womanhood he could see.

With her giving him permission, he readied his palm, holding it up a bit, before instead gently bringing his palm to her ass, as if to zero his aim on her bottom, and totally not to get a feel for it. He quickly followed by pulling his palm back, before striking Emma's ass right cheek, holding back in an attempt to not hurt her too bad, as all he wanted to do was have her cheeks flush just enough to show on camera. However, he held back too much, and it was barely a spanking, at most a loud clap. "Not enough," He informed, before raising his hand again.

This time, he decided to be a bit more serious with his spanking, figuring that if she was so used to getting into position, she was probably used to more serious spankings anyways. So, he brought down his hand onto her ass once more, feeling a light sting in his hand as he struck her, before giving her cheek a light squeeze and pulling his hand away. He glared at her right cheek to see if it turned red, and seeing a hint of change, he said "Now the other one," He said, raising his hand again, and spanking her other ass cheek to keep things even.

Seeing her cheeks redden a bit, he couldn't help but snap more photos, but… they weren't quite the shade of red he wanted. So, he spanked her cheeks again, both once each… twice each… Each time escalating how hard he hit just a small a bit.
"Are you good?" He asked, after having spanked her a number of times, alternating between her cheeks to keep their color even.
"Ok, pull your shorts up, but stop at your thighs again, while looking back at me," He said, sitting back onto her bed with his legs crossed to hide his erection, while his phone was held up, pointed at her and snapping quick photos of every moment. Having so many photos meant he could capture her movement, and have spares thrown out if some looked too awkward. A slight adjustment to the contrast on his camera, and her flushed ass became a subtle but pretty red… although there was the slight hint of a hand-print on it.

Last edited:
“Ah!!!” The startled Emma took the spankings in a startled way. She was not sure how exactly Jorge was going to spank her, but no matter her impression, it felt different than any spanking she had received before.

“Do the pictures look better now?” Emma looked back with big eyes, it was clear the spankings startled her a bit more than she thought, but overall she was fine because she believed in Jorge.

Then he struck her butt again.

“Gahh!” She whined, her ass throbbing from his vengeful touch. Lamenting her rear, she came up with other ideas that maybe did not hurt as much.

Pulling up her shorts as instructed, just below her bottom she looked back at him.

“What if you just… rubbed it alot, like you are trying to give it rug burn.” The idea sounded good in her head, and didn’t require a stingy butt.

He grinned. "We could do that next time, but that would have taken too long. Wanted to get this picture before your parents arrived," He pointed out, amused by her reactions to being spanked. Rubbing her butt next time sounded like a swell idea, actually.

After he'd taken a few images, he started sifting through them, putting a few of them to the side to show her, both before spanking, and after. "Alright, com'ere and have a look," He said, turning his phone to her, to show her the several pictures he took. "Now, your room doesn't have a lot of light, so this photo looks nice, but it's a little bland," He explained, showing her one of the first. "The focus is on your butt, and it looks nice, but there's also your back, and cute face here. I could try changing the contrast on the camera settings like this, but it comes out kinda weird, especially the background, because there's not enough light, so I thought it'd be better to just spank your butt to add color, and… looks like this," He said, showing her different images while fiddeling with the image editing sliders. "And of course, it looks more sexy when your underwear is like this," He chuckled, showing her a comparison from before and after he gave her a wedgie.

As Emma watched the pictures of her run across Jorge’s phone screen she turned redder than her butt cheeks. Something about these photos of her with her pants pulled down and panties showing made her feel really guilty, like she was doing something wrong. Though as she thought about it, it was much the same feeling she had when she looked at the billboard of the pretty lady and her brother got yelled at for ogling. Maybe this is what “sexy” felt like.

While she watched, her hands went between her legs, adjusting her panties to not show so much “lip”. Her shorts were still around her knees as she sat there, her butt still feeling a bit too stingy to pull then up.

“Oh no… did I ruin the pictures with that?” She wondered if the pictures needed to be retaken since her lady part was sort of showing.

It was then she heard the garage door below her, her room just above it.

“Oh no, my parents are home!” She exclaimed as she turned to Jorge. “Ill get changed… but uh, save those pictures ok? And next time my parents go we can do more?” She looked at him wide eyed, her hands still between her legs and shorts around her knees.

"Oh no, don't worry, it's fine," He smirked, almost snickering at her insecurity. If anything, it made it sexier, but he'd let her figure that out herself. Still, seeing the girl with her shorts down was very tempting for Jorge, that had he not known her parents would arrive soon, he didn't know what he might do… and indeed, right on cue he could hear the garage door below.

The reminder seemed to pour ice straight into his veins, bringing him half-way back to reality—but he still had an innocent and cute girl with her shorts halfway down for him. He couldn't help but smile as he stood up, and reached around her while leaning forward. The large man planted a single kiss on her forehead, while his hand reached around to grab her bottom, before he let go. "Of course. You're my cute and sexy model from now on," He said as he walked passed her, noticing his grope just now had left a bit of a hand-print on her bottom, but he was too anxious to snap a photo, wanting to leave quickly.

However, as he passed her desk, he spotted the busted disposable camera he'd set down there, and quickly picked it up, shoving it into his pocket as he hurried out of her bedroom. He figured he could get rid of it once he was home or something—maybe extract the failed photos she tried on her own, just to add to his new collection. First, he needed to greet the Hughs, and head home for the day.
He was too nervous to stay for dinner today.

It was a strange way that Jorge bid her farewell thay day, a kiss on the forehead while his hand held her rear. She chalked it up to how models were treated, she did not mind, simply smiling and waving timidly as Jorge left the room, her shorts still around her knees. It left her feeling a bit warm though, an unusual feeling that took several deep breaths to get over. There was also an awful tingling feeling between her legs, something that just called out to her wanting to be touched.

If her parents had not just arrived home she would have explored this feeling a bit more, maybing touching herself some like she did from time to time. Emma always felt really guilty after doing something like that, but she would slip up and bring herself till she shook with an amazing feeling. Afterwards she would pray and hope Jesus forgave her, not daring to talk to her parents about it.

After daydreaming some at the edge of the bed, the half naked girl with the red ass stood up. She pulled her shorts back up to her waist and rolled the legs down. While Jorge was probably distracting her parents she changed her top to a much less revealing blouse that was high cut and had long sleeves. After a few moments she would join him down stairs to greet her parents, hoping they were in a good mood.

Yet as she stood there in her room looking in the mirror, she couldn’t help but be excited for the next time they could take photos together. She felt… pretty… no…. sexy!

Back
Top Bottom