Mx Any Looking for LT partner

neil64

Moon
Hi I'm Neil. I'm in sunny Scotland GMT

I've been away from Bluemoon for a while but looking to get my teeth into a good smutty Roleplay. I've played for many years on
other sites and found erotic Roleplay is where I have most fun.

Rules, without them there'd be chaos.

I play almost exclusively on Discord,
neil_61#2468, but if the plot is exciting I'm happy to play through PMs hmu if you want to chat.

I'm here to RP. I'm happily married and not looking for anything more than some friendly chat and RP.

I don't care about your spelling, your grammar, as long as I can understand what you're saying we're good.

Please, no one liners. I don't need paragraphs of pointless stuff, but a couple of good quality paragraphs will be fine. If the story warrants more or less then fine.

I write in third person, if you would be so kind as to do likewise, but if you can't it's not a deal breaker. I prefer long term RPs with an even mixture of smut and story.

I prefer to play male parts but can play female if needed. I can play multiple characters of any age.

This a hobby and I treat it as such I don't need you to reply every day I would rather you took your time and posted something of quality, rather than something that's rushed. A bit of OOC chat just to let me know where your at. If you lose interest or feel we're not clicking let me know, I'll understand. If you're busy and going to be away for a while again a heads up would be good.

OOC chat I'm happy to chat about anything it doesn't have to be about the RP. But I do like to discuss ideas and make sure we will both enjoy ourselves.

Not overly fussy about what you use for face claims.

My F-List is in my bio

Pairings:

Mother x Son
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Grandmother x Grandson
Grandfather x Granddaughter
Neighbour x teen
Teacher x student
Cuckold
Exhibitionism (flashing)

I like incest but I do like to do other pairings as well, as long as the actions of the characters are believable. If you have an idea for something different let me know.

I'm looking for a long term slow burn RP where the characters have developed and the reasoning for their actions believable.

I do like the smutty side of things but I don't want that to be the only reason for the RP.

Settings:

Slice of life
Modern
Mild fantasy

Plots:

Mother and son go on a vacation to New Orleans during Mardi Gras, they enjoy all the parades and after the day's events they go and find somewhere to eat. It's busy, so it takes a long time before they finally eat.
They come out into the streets and the party atmosphere is in full swing only now women are showing their breasts for beads. YC is encouraged by the crowd to show her ample breasts which also happens to be in the company of MC.

YC is feeling good about all the attention, being groped and fondled by all these strangers.

Back at the hotel YC is still hyped up and not wanting the evening to end.

Father and Daughter haven't seen each other for a few years, not since the divorce, when his ex-wife found a new boyfriend, spirited his daughter away leaving him without a clue where she went.

The daughter YC runs away to find her daddy. Now a teenager her father MC struggles having a young, nubile teen living with him.

Brother and Sister are trying to fix up MC, the brother's friend with YC the sister's friend. They go out on the town as a foursome and they are successful the two friends hit it off. Afterward everyone heads back to our house for some more drinks. The friends get it on and MC and YC witness them, and this turns you both on.

Man and Wife A happily married couple find that their sex life is becoming stale. The set out to add some spice. YC would be the wife and MC would be the husband. We could both agree to work all the other characters as needed. I'm thinking possible 3somes, flashing, adult theater, dogging, or anything else we can think off.

These are just rough ideas that need fleshed out.

I'm always open for suggestions.

I hope I've piqued your interest.

Neil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom