Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Trade Multiple Males, Seeking Subs, Gangbang in exchange for Harem

SystemDrake

Planetoid
Hey all, so I've been craving for playing as and against multiple characters. To be fair, I thought a trade would be best. I mainly play top and dom, so what I'm thinking is offering up multiple men to gangbang a character of yours. And in return, I'd be looking for multiple subs for a harem for a guy of mine. If you want we could also go for something a bit closer to switch, though I'd still lean to top if you could lean to sub. I'm mainly looking for something gay. So MxMMMM and MMMMxM.

I'm looking for something that tilts more towards smut than story, though still with a bit of story would be good. I'm thinking something like 70/30 to 80/20 smut. I prefer to play by PM here on the site, and I like good long posts to work with, three to five paragraphs. I definitely can't stay invested in short one liners.

I'm pretty flexible for kinks. Hard no's for gore and bathroom. Most everything else can be discussed.

Main kinks I'd love to include,
-Large to very large endowments
-Muscle
-Muscle, body, cock, and ball worship
-Size difference

Optional, that's I'd be happy to include if you like it too,
-Bondage
-Exhibitionism
-Slight public or semi-public
-Transformation, muscle or cock growth

Optional as long as you're interested in non-human characters,
-Anthros or monsters
-Exotic cocks
-Transformation

Open for a lot more stuff and happy to include other things you're looking for. And I also have an f-list but it's a little out of date.

So as for story plots, I've got one idea in mind at the time. I might come back to add more as I think some new ones up.

Gay Sex Gods

-Our two main characters wake up one morning suddenly finding they have become gods of gay sex. Your guy has become the Sub god and mine the Dom god. As time goes on they discover and figure out how to better control their powers. They can change their bodies to better suit their new status and meet their desires. Depending on what you want they could change themselves even more for more fun. As gods of sex they can make men around them incredibly aroused. Yours can entice almost any guy to come onto them, making them need to fuck him. Just as mine can make men bow down eager to serve. at the start maybe they don't realize what is going on. Your guy suddenly finds larger stronger men coming up to him and aggressively propositioning him, trying to force him somewhere at least slightly private to go further. While my guy finds others coming up to him and almost begging for it. As they adapt to their new lives and powers, they can start enjoying it all the more. Perhaps even the two main guys could eventually meet and have true godly sex.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom