Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Tobie's Thread of Smut

Tobie Peril

Super-Earth
Hi there. You can go ahead and call me Tobie. Or Toby. Also, some of my friends call me Yoda.
I'm someone who enjoys building a narrative. Get to know each other a little; your (character) quirks, your writing style.
I'm a 29-year-old lover of fun.

Currently have a job that keeps me busy, but I try to log on in afternoons when I can.
If we're having a good back and forth, I'll do my best to reply to you as soon as I can. There is also the possibility I could be away for a while.
Right now, I'm pretty comfortable using PMs. I also have a discord.

I'm open to all kinds of pairings.
I'm open to playing with males, females, and non-binaries.
I'm open to all kinds of ideas. We can be dramatic, goofing around, whatever fits the mood/scene.
While doing the deed is fun, I also want to build a world. There's more to life than what's in the bedroom after all.
Here is my f-list.

FANDOMS
Kingdom Hearts - One of my favorite series. I'm willing to play Sora or Riku, possibly others.
Rent-A-Girlfriend (anime)
Animal Crossing -
Human personifications; this site hasn't turned me into a furry (yet) (although my knowledge is limited)
Star Wars

ORIGINAL IDEAS

Long Time No See (MxF) (OPEN)

The two of us are back in our home town for the holidays and we happen to run into each other at the bar. We were good friends in high school, very close, but never did anything about it. Maybe it's the holiday season in the air, or how much alcohol we drank, but we decide to give it a shot.

Girl Boss Dom (MxF) (OPEN)
You're the CEO of a major corporation and I've been at the job for a few months now. We have a healthy rapport, but not too close. Then, one night, before I go home, you call me into your office. It's a performance review. And this is where you take advantage of your position of power.

Hello Nurse (MxF) (OPEN) (Possible long-term idea)
You work at the hospital as a nurse and I'm a patient with a terminal heart condition. Since we are around the same age, we click and know each other on a personal level. Once I get released from the hospital, you invite me over to your place.

My Knight in Shining Rogaine (MxM)
MC is a young college-aged boy who has recently experimented with crossdressing. One day, he is being harassed at a bar when YC (an elderly gentlemen) comes in to rescue him. The two of them hang out for a bit until it's closing time. But they don't want their night to end.

Pairings
Best Friend x Best Friend
Roommate x Roommate
Sibling x Sibling
Dom (YC) x Sub (MC)
Boss x Employee
Nurse x Patient
Cousin x Cousin
Neighbor x Neighbor

Of course, my PMs are always open to hearing any other suggestions!

So, that's kind of what I'm into. Please send me a message if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom