Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F A journey to remember! (Medieval Fantasy or Space Sci-Fi. Longterm. Discord, GM4F GM4A)

Tovercat

Moon
Hello there Blue Moon!

I am Toverkat. You might have seen a post from me pass around before. I am once again looking for people that would be interested in sharing in an adventure. I play mostly medieval styled plays with this, but could go into a more sci-fi story. I am a Dutch Guy, so my timezone is GMT+1. I'll let ya know because it's often a problem when trying to plan some rp. Timezones can really kick some dents into things like that. I can write alright i'd say. Usually around 1 up to 2-3 paragraphs.
My F-list Might be very helpful to get an idea of what things i am into and where we could match in.

I've created for the Medieval Fantasy style a whole world for you to explore. I can tell you a bit about it when you come down to message me.
I'll treat this rp as a bit of a dnd campaign. I create a server on Discord where we are able to role some dice if you're into that. We can easily leave them out. But i'll be taking the role as a DM most of the time. If you prefer to balance this, also totally fine! I just have loved story telling for a very long time. So i'd try to keep things fun and interesting

When we're discussing the play, i'll give ya the option to choose your main companion in this play or to go alone most of the way.

I'm curious to see what we can come up to!

~Toverkat

Back
Top Bottom