Mx Female M/F Long term request

RotaunManyWounds

The Easily Forgotten
Hello everyone. I am looking for a long-term partner to RP with. I have my character's profile up on my profile if you want to give it a read. I can try and RP anything you would like but I do not guarantee I will be great at it. If it is something I am not into or comfortable with but I can always give things the old try. One more thing I do work a lot so I may be in and out but I try to check my rps at the end of my day. I prefer to RP in PM My list of interests as far as RP goes are.

Fantasy
Sci-fi
Light Horror
Adventure
Medieval
Fandoms ( I still like to play my original character that is in my profile I have a hard time playing already established characters. )
Slice of Life (but I like for there to be a hint of fantasy maybe I find a pure Slice of Life hard to do. )
Cyber/smut
Some Furry
Comedy
more that escape my mind

Some things I don't do
Rape
Snuff
Anything toilet related
Please discuss anything else if it is not listed

Hello, this is a new thing I wanted to add to my request. I am thinking about using more D&D settings with one of my rps. the character I will be playing is a teifling warlock. I am looking for a female to play the role of either a goblin, kobold, fairy/pixie, orc, or goliath. Depending on what race you play as will change the idea I had in mind. Just something I have been thinking about. All other tags still apply

So if you are interested in starting an RP with me please send me a PM and we can discuss if you want or get right to the RP. I look forward to hearing from you. Oh and if you have any questions at all about my character please feel free to ask. If you are not into the RP or have grown tired of it just let me know ghosting is rude.

Have a nice day...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom