Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Especially Selective Writer Seeking Story Driven Roleplay

rosa

Meteorite
Let me preface with a couple of things:
1. I only write original characters, usually BIPOC/NBPOC.
2. I don't use any animated/drawn fcs.
3. I write in third person past tense.
4. I like plot-heavy roleplays that build to smut
5. I choose my own fcs.
6. I am very selective and thus I require a writing sample. 😬

I don't care to change your personal ideals or values, but I don't care to interact with anyone who doesn't agree with the following:
1. Black Lives Matter
2. Trans women are real women
3. No human being is illegal
4. Sex work is real work

There is no separating my life from these concepts and I don't care to communicate with people who politicize my entire identity. I'm free to chose who I write with and you're free to have your own beliefs, so please don't take it personally just because I don't want to write with you. I have a limited amount of time to do something like this, I don't want to have to walk on egg shells around fundamental differences.

Whew! Now that we got that awkward shit out the way -

I'm Rosa. Thanks for reading this far, you seem like a super cool person. I'm looking for one long-term, patient rp partner. Ideally novella style at "literate" level. Personally I hate those terms but we all know what that means. I enjoy writing with people at all writing "levels" but at this moment I don't have the time nor inspiration to write with someone who prefers to write in smaller amounts back and forth as I won't always be able to respond with frequency. I like collaborating on original plots/characters. Most of the fun for me is plotting stuff out and character development so I don't enjoy fanfic unless it's just within the universe - not canon stuff. I am not interested in writing doms. I write bratty subs and switches unless there is an explicit psychological element that would make my character inherently submissive, usually as result of long-term manipulation from the character I'm playing against.

My sweet spot is usually lots of crime, drugs, alcohol and drama - but here are some other things I enjoy.
Fandoms (only OC's)
1. Marvel/DC
2. Fallout
3. Umbrella Academy
4. Star Wars
5. Supernatural
6. Any American Horror Story season
7. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Original
1. Feuding Crime Families
2. Coven
3. Drug Cartel
4. Organized Crime Life
1. Enemies to lovers (Any)
2. Gang member and dancer (Ideally FxM)
3. Toxic exes (FxM preferred)
4. Friend from the past (FxF preferred)
5. Coworkers (Any)
6. Forced together by circumstance (Any)
7. Prisoner/Keeper (not a literal translation)
8. Taboo (varying pairings)
9. Roommates (ONLY FxF or FxNB)
Generally I'm craving writing a more innocent character. I often write deceptive characters and while I do enjoy it, something different is good to keep creativity fresh. All of these suggestions are just prompts, nothing's set in stone so feel free to pm me with your own inspired twist on any of these if it strikes your whimsy.

1. Family Camping Trip (Dadxdaughter, siblings, cousins, unclexneice) (fxm or fxf) - plot varies on pairing.
2. Cult - (FxM only) (possible kinks: noncon, dubcon, humliation, sensory deprivation, torture, master/slave) YC is leader of cult, MC is girl raised within the cult, her parents tricked into signing over parental rights and exiled from the community. MC is set to become YC's wife, slowly realizing the cult isn't as it seems and quickly becomes suspicious. Afraid of losing control of the community if they're to see he can't even control the girl that's been groomed to be his bride all her life, YC puts MC through a "rehabilitation" program that involves mild torture, sensory deprivation, humiliation and non-con.
3. Oranyan - (FxM only) (possible kinks: knife/gun play, blood, violence, kidnapping, dubcon) if you're not familiar with this term, it esentially is a male character who is rude/violent to everyone except to those they love/are infatuated with. It's sort of the equivalent of yandere. There's an element of obsession as well. I have a couple of ideas for plots with this with YC being anything from a stalker to a serial killer, so inquire for more details.
4. BFFs - (FxF only) (possible kinks: exhibitionism, voyeurism, switch, nonmonogamy) two best friends, very feminine and attractive who grew up together and have done everything together - including experimenting, move in together (either after high school or after college). They begin hooking up casually, sometimes just because they're bored or drunk. Then they start bringing boys home to have threesomes, but MC realizes she no longer wants anyone else only YC. MC becomes very persistent and sexually needy until it no longer becomes something casual rather is a passionate affair. They begin blurring the lines of their friendship, never quite discussing it but always escalating the stakes.
5. Twins(preferred)/Sisters(YC older) - (FxF only) (possible additional kinks: femdom, noncon, dubcon, selfcest) Both our characters are very attractive, look alike, young. MC is more "well behaved", though that's just because YC often takes the blame for things MC does. Due to family circumstances (can be financial or otherwise), our characters have to share a room/bed most of their childhood. YC and MC would practice kissing each other as girls and would explore their own bodies together, never realizing it was wrong. When they learned, MC began having reservations but YC says it can't be wrong because our characters basically look the same - so it's just like looking at copy of themselves. Eventually their explorations escalate. When MC gets a boyfriend, she tells YC she can no longer participate in their activities, angering YC. We would began a week or so after this discussion.

As stated I am both selective and seeking something story driven. I'm not interested in making characters to suit your kinks. I'm not interested in basing an entire plot around kinks. I'm not interested in only writing to tickly kinks period. This is not me kink shaming anyone, simply stating that this is not a labor I wish to provide. If you want to pay however....jkk I enjoy writing. I enjoy collaborating. I enjoy plot. I enjoy making characters. I enjoy creating worlds. I enjoy purple prose. I enjoy good pacing for plot.

So - I hate to be this person but!!!!

I am now mandating writing samples if you'd like to write with me.

I, in turn, will be willing to provide a writing sample. This can be even just something from a previous rp or a link to your request thread where you already have samples. Honestly I hate when you start vibing with someone/characters/plot to find out that their writing style is sooo off base from yours.

Some things:
I'm 27 yo femme in a big city. I work a full time job mostly remote. I am a Latinx from the hood so I use slang in OOC, I assure you I am grammatically correct and proficient with English in my posts. I know multiple languages in multiple dialects so I can code switch in an instant. I am dyslexic so at time I can mix up words/drop articles/struggle with homonyms/spelling. All I ask is for patience and critical thinking to use context to discern what I meant when I slip up. As mentioned above I am a brown person. If you fetishize my race I will block you. I'm a real life brat, as are most of my characters, but just because you dom my character doesn't mean you can act like you're my dom OOC. Don't expect me to write the weak sub women, it won't happen.
1. At minimum one post a week. On a good week, one a day.
2. Open communication - I will not ghost (without warning at least) but I am ghost friendly.
3. Detailed responses with descriptive language, mature diction, proper grammar and inner dialogue.
4. An enthusiasm to collaborate.
5. Edits - I like to make edits for a roleplay (photos), it's like visual roleplaying for me. Not manips but stuff like fake ig posts or pretty collages for the ✨ A E S T H E T I C ✨
6. Steamy smut - I like smut to be cherry on top otherwise I get bored - but when I do it trust me it is steamyy. It makes the slow burn worth it, trust me.
7. Bad Bitch Energy - this is self explanatory. Bask in my glow. Don't mistake this for me flirting with you IRL.
8. I write in third person.
1. At minimum one post a week.
2. Open communication - ghost friendly. Things happen, sometimes you don't have time/the spoons to tell people why you're going to ghost. If you come back hit me up, I won't hold it against you.
3. Detailed responses with descriptive language, mature diction, proper grammar and inner dialogue.
4. An enthusiasm to collaborate.
5. Live face claims are preferred - I like making edits so this is important but for the right writer/plot is flexible.
6. Transparency in what themes you want to see in a story/relationship. I don't kink shame so if you feel like something is too dark, don't. I don't want to make smut a focus but I do want realistic themes and sex happens in all forms in reality so please share. If I don't feel like it works I will be honest. In turn if I suggest something you don't vibe with, let me know.
As I said I'm not interested in kink shaming but I do have some hard no's:
1. Toilet Stuff
2. Vore
3. Interracial - this I need to elaborate on. I enjoy writing interracial romance, I refuse to write anything that fetishizes this. If our characters happen to be in an interracial relationship and I get a feeling you are fetishizing it I will block you immediately. This makes me extremely uncomfortable, especially when done by white writers with white characters.
4. Receiving Anal - I know this is huge disappointment to people lol and probably why I don't get a lot of responses to my requests - I mean that and, I probably sound pretentious af lol. Anyways. There is a kinda loophole - I actually don't mind if YOU write anal for MC, so long as you ask first.

Despite all my disclaimers and rules I promise I am a nice and friendly person. I will never kink shame. I will always be polite if I do not think we are compatible. I do not ghost. I can promise at least one post a week, possibly more if we are both online during same window on the weekend. I'm very open and enjoy chatting OOC. Message me with a writing sample and proposing what specifically you would be interested in writing/building together.

This is all subject to be updated as my request/cravings change. I will try to add some details about some worlds and characters I have open to roleplay with.

Last edited:
Haven't bumped this yet - I'm looking for one long-term, patient rp partner. Ideally novella style at "literate" level. Personally I hate those terms but we all know what that means. I enjoy writing with people at all writing "levels" but at this moment I don't have the time nor inspiration to write with someone who prefers to write in smaller amounts back and forth as I won't always be able to respond with frequency.

Anyways - idek if people read these bumps so I should probably edit this into the original post. 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom