Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Atlantis Lost! Atlantis Found? ~Relic/Antique Hinters~ Rog the Rake & CasualVelociraptor

“Somehow I knew I’d be woken up like this one day,” Willa cooed as she reared up to turn around and kiss him, with his cock inside. “But go slowly, please, Daddy? My vagina is still a little sore from last night from how much you loved it.” And from...how many times she’d burst all over it in orgasm? Willa had totally forgotten. “I think I’ll have to rest again after this; even if you are gentle, I need to lie with the feeling of being freshly fucked for a bit, and rest my voice. But what are you waiting for? Start my day right, Leo. Give me your breakfast sausage.”

She was such a weird girl, and a naughty one too. But she knew that was what Leo loved about her.

Meanwhile, Kat awoke from her dream of being dressed as a 1900s style explorer of the kind fantasized about in the 1950s serials her father would have her watch that had been popular with his American father that she never met. Now she felt...compelled by the phallus as it hummed. But not to put it in herself, much as she wanted that.

No- to instead remove it from the wooden shelf it was imprisoned and follow the glowing head wherever it may lead.

Unlike last night, Kat didn’t entirely forget herself. She did manage to put on simple, understated floral pajamas, although she knew she’d have to wash her delicates so she had no bra or panties on underneath that. Once she was decent, however, her tired body followed the ancient compass dick down the hall and across the doorway until...

“Uh, hi Alex! Did you sleep well?” Kat chuckled as she was startled by the sight of Alex this morning.

Leo did not need to be told, no ordered by his baby more than once... he slid his big black thick cock balls deep as he started to move in and out of her. His hand again back to her breast pulling and playing with one nipple as he kissed the back of her neck "Oh yeah baby, Daddy will be gentle this morning " he let go of her breast to slide that hand down her stomach to her clit and started to strum it playing it and her like a fine assed instrument. "sing for Daddy baby.... " he said as he slid in and out of her starting to pick up speed just a bit.

Alex was certain this was the key and it would lead them to what he had seen in his dreams, when all of a sudden another dream walked into his study 'The Relic' the phallus in hand and his eyes moved from 'The Wayfinder' the vision before him. .o0(fuck) he felt his cock strain against the pants he had put on, and his mouth grew moist at the sight of her in the robe. His mind went back to last night and the shower and he carefully put the wayfinder down and started to move towards her. "Kat did you my chance USE that item last night when you left me?" as he stalked closer to her, his eyes took on a hungry look his body heating up the closer he came to her and the phallus in her hands. The heat that was being created caused sweat to seep from his pores but more then seat pheromones' that had been modified a long long time ago burst free activated by the relic and Kitsune herself. "Don't lie to me " he said as he drew closer , almost at the point where he would be invading her space... he could smell her now and it caused his cock to start to leak it's own version of 'pheromones'' a hunger taking him one that he was having issues controlling and it was not for food...

“Ohhhh....daddy, daddy, DADDYYYYYY!!!!” Willa groaned as Leo, at his most gentle, still pounded her with such vigor. “Can you play with both my boobies, please Leo? I love it when you do that. When you make me feel so safe as you’re inside me.”

Kat heard that, which spiked her own pheromones. A situation which was not helped by seeing his bulge or Alex, shooting from the hip as ever, asking her point blank if she’d used the dildo, demanding of her not to lie to him.

Once again, his size and the fact that he was closing in on her made her feel small. She was sure it was not his intent to attempt to intimidate her, since he seemed like a gentle giant, but he sure was clueless by inadvertently giving off that vibe.

Katsumi pursed her lips, stood up to her full height, and clenched her fists behind her back...just in case. This kind of attitude, of always being prepared, had allowed her to survive so much. With a hardened shell, perhaps, but survive, even if what she needed to endure was just emotional.

She could sense the hunger within him and got angrier. Why would he keep her at arm’s length and yet lust after her? Was tormenting women until they begged for his cock his way of getting them compliant to him, to be his giggly little girlfriends on his arm? Kat was not going to find out.

“And if I did use it, why would that kind of thing be any of your business?” Kat growled.

Last edited:
Leo could only smile as he moved her up on him and as she asked started to play and knead her breasts "Oh fuck baby ride daddy, ride daddys' big cock for me.. milk daddys' cock of a morning load of cream with that tight white pussy..." . Leo loved morning sex he had not really stated just how much he loved fucking first thing as his cock was much more resilant before he took a piss. He smiled as he pumped in and out of Willa caressing her breasts and now being a bit harder pulling her nipples and twsiting them testing to see how she would react.

Alex was in control, but just barely he smiled as he spoke his voice a low growl, " It is MY business as this..." and he wrapped his hand around her hand not hard but enough so that both of them were touching the 'relic' now and with this contact with both of them touching the 'phallus' a surge of energy swept from it not only hitting the two of them but EVERYONE in the building with a pulse of energy, erotic wild passionate energy.

Leo felt his cock thicken inside Willa but he did not come as a feel of rejuvenation took him and he started to move faster inside her gripping her breasts even harder, hard enough to bruise now.

Alex was not only feeling more alive, but again his mind was awash with a memory a vision a reminder, only thing is he was NOT the only one seeing this vision now. He did not know it but he was sharing this vision with Kat,.. as the two of them stood there holding the phallus between them there blood broke the seal, the bindings and revealed to the two of them an image of 'Kat' dressed all in silk leaning down to kiss and caress his chest but his chest was bare of the tattoos he now wore her lips nuzzled his neck as she rode him calling out in ancient Antealean her release and lover for him and how she would miss him, BUT he had to go to save HER people he had to go... and tears flew down her cheeks as she milked from him his seed and started within her a 'life' that one day was destined to also leave the sanctuary and travel out because she would have the blood of her father she would not be a prisoner and that in time she hopped she or some part of her would once again find him and join together to bring that key and lock to the people and open the way out of there self made prison for one and all.

Letting go of her hand caused the vision to break and he was back, no less horny and breathing hard "What the fuck" he said taking a step back not trusting himself and wanting nothing more than to fuck Kat, here and now.

“Oh, oh, ohhhhh...” Willa groaned as she came around him once again from his rough play with her nipples. “Leo, I’ll always want your daddy milk!” she screamed, his dick convulsing inside her. And then she grunted, doubling over from a cramp.

“Ughgghhh...fuck, period. I thought that wasn’t happening for another few days,” Willa groaned in frustration. “I think you fucked it out of me by accident, Leo,” she joked as she lay there with his softening penis in her, “so we should pick this up later.

“Besides, you should take Kat up on her invitation of a morning flight to make up for the dance I stole from you,” his tiny white lover purred as she turned over to kiss him while his softening dick slipped out. “Perhaps it would be good for you. Or, since you both know how to fly, you could make it an air race...with prizes,” she then winked.

Meanwhile, Kat tried in vain to process all the images that were flying at her. The flashback was all too real. More like a memory, in fact. But not one she could have possibly had, since she’d never met him before. Or had she? What the fuck was going on?

Once it was over, she said, “I need some air, perhaps something to eat, and to give Leo and Willa that flight I promised,” then hastily bounded out of there. A few seconds later, Leo texted Alex.

Willa insisted I fly today, but is paging you. Could you mix up your usual cure for period cramps?

Alex growled, it was primal and it was animalistic... .o0(game to you Kat.. game to you..) he thought his eyes loosing the glow and the primal hunger and need brought on by her in only a robe, smelling still of sex and holding 'The Relic' soon passed. When the text came, he was able to further PUSH the thoughts and the need out of his mind, he sent a text back..

One magical mixture coming up, I will bring it to your rooms for her, he paused considering, Will she be able to take that flight with Kat? or should I tell her it is canceled? he added before hitting send. He then went out to the bar, and mixed up a light fruit tonic with some herb's he had procured from Asia, it would take a few hours but once they were in his daughters system (or really any woman's) it made 'that time' .. Helll's Better.. Willa would say. If he could bottle it he would make a fortune but NO it had to be made fresh and mixed just right, so far only he had the nack for doing this.

Leo saw the return and informed Willa, he noted she had also said HE should take the flight and not they should.. so he asked her if she did not think she would be in any shape, he also said he did not have to go... and could hang around and take care of her....

“Go on, gooooo!” Willa insisted. “You should have some fun with her, and let me know how it goes. Meanwhile, I’ll be in good hands with Alex. But I do so love you for being so concerned about me,” she added as she kissed him goodbye.

Then Willa showered and changed into a satin chemise night gown that was see through on the sides and left little around her chest to the imagination. She put nothing else on underneath it before flopping on top of the covers to let the cool Mediterranean morning air over her body.

Kat would be waiting at the bar area for Leo’s arrival dressed in new clothes, and when he arrived she grinned and sipped some coffee.

“Hope you’re having a good morning, Leo. I...certainly heard you having a good time last night,” she winked. “But I remember being offered a dance. Shall we have one here before going on our aerial ballet?” Where I’ll totally win, Kat smugly stated in her mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom