Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F 💋 Priscilla May’s Request Thread: Looking For Star Trek RP ⭐️

Priscilla May

Open World Mistress
Priscilla May’s Requests and Plots

LOOKING FOR:
Star Trek RP interests please!

One thing to know about me: depending on how I feel, I could take hours to reply or I could take days to reply. Theres no way to tell, so please be patient with me <3

Hello! Im Priscilla!

I’ve been rping in various forums for a few years now doing various things, and I am a really story oriented person. To me the best rp is one with a good plot, build up, and is fun! I love to write thought out and compelling characters so if you do as well let me know! I only RP in threads, and my pace depends on the day, some days I may post a ton while others I wont. But either way I’d love to hear from you and discuss plot ideas!

Getting the negatives out of the way here are my hard nos:
  • Anything that belongs in the bathroom
  • Gore
  • RPing in DMs
  • Prying questions about me, I am here to rp fictional characters, not myself.
  • No daughter x father incest.
  • Characters under 18

If you want to get familiar with how I role-play and write then check out these RPs I have done/am doing:

Innocent Girls Learn to be Dirty:

Pokémon!

Fantasy Adventure

Brother x Sister Love

Dirty Wives

RP Styles

The more and more I RP I kinda see there is different styles that I like to do. If one of these styles fit something you would like to do, we can always develop plot and kinks within these styles, let me know which you are interested in:

Primarily Smut:
Story is based around one erotic scene (e.g. woman’s dr visit gone wrong) and therefore is primarily smut based with little story around it. This is also most likely a one off. This is my second favorite type of style as it gets right to the point.

Scene Based:
The RP is about 50/50 or 60/50 story to smut ratio and has set characters that appear over several scenes. This would be a longer term RP (e.g. a romance or a situation with multiple happenings). Could work for any setting, and is great for compelling stories between a few characters that happen over time.

Open World:
This is my favorite thing to do, where one of us is the “Game Master” who controls the world and all the characters while the other plays a few or single character. Works with any setting, maybe a sci fi or fantasy world. The game master sets the scene and the player explores the world. The game master puts in random encounters according to theme (works great for a pokemon or fantasy adventure yet its perfect for so many things). This type of style is for the most part primarily based around story with smut being a by-product of the encounters and progression of the story.

Kinks

Here are general kinks I am interested in (no particular order):
  • Breeding
  • Old men
  • Hotwife
  • Interracial
  • Wholesome scenarios
  • Impregnation
  • Cheating/adultry
  • Gangbangs
  • Older girls
  • Younger girls
  • Average looking men
  • Younger men
  • Non/dub con
  • Incest
  • Ugly men
  • Monsters
  • Age gaps
  • Vanilla
  • Small girls
  • Flat chests
  • Slutty girls
  • Ageplay
  • Teasing
  • Exhibition
  • Open world adventures
  • Inexperienced partners (either the girl or YC)
  • Pokemon
  • Roughness
  • Public sex
  • Pregnant
  • Paranormal type stuff (curses, possessions, abductions, etc)
I am pretty open minded as well! If there is a plot or kink you would like to do and think I may be a good partner, run it by me and we can always discuss!!!!

Plots

From time to time there may be plots I have specific ideas for, you can find then in the bold. Let me know if one tickles your fancy:
  • Star trek RP based on a ship, you RP a male character and Ill sort of GM the crew and world around it. Plenty of women. Or conversely I can play a female character and you can GM? Looking for 80/20 plot to smut.
  • Open world adventure where YC is a petty criminal of sorts in a modern setting. Has a bit of a lewd side and thus lots of sex with different women. Would be con but also a good amount of dub/non con.

• Girl is fairly innocent, but soon comes under the influence of a more mature and worldly girl who turns out to have a thing for the innocent girl. She teaches her hands on that sex isn't exclusive to guys x girls relationships.

• Group of guy friends hire a “princess for hire” as a gag for their friends party, after some goofing around she “becomes the party”.

• Man wakes up to find out he is the only living man in existence, he is awoken by aliens who are studying the human race. Soon they find two younger girls as well, and ofc from there they must do their duty to restore the human race. Meant to be a more wholesome plotline with lots of romancing and misunderstandings. Inspiration using this picture.

• Girls gone wild plot where a camera crew goes to a club and I rp as multiple girls flashing/teasing the camera and you RP as multiple men fucking them while being recorded?

• Pokemon Adventure: An open world adventure where your or my character explores a pokemon region and You or I MC and RP lots of different girls/guys. It would essentailly be a pokemon rp (full of battles and plot development) with the addition of a lot of fucking. Looking for a experienced and well written partner for this who is in to a lot of my same above kinks. A big theme I’d like to see in this is Your or my character is out to breed lots of different girls in the region (both con and non-con).

• Sci fi RP where MC is a girl making her way in the galaxy. Sort of an open world deal where you would be RPing as aliens and other characters during her travels.

• Post apocalyptic or sci fi distant world the population is dangerously low, so girls are given to suitable men of good standing to be bred with.

• Young real estate agent uses her assets to make and close deals, perhaps calms a jittery older client, and makes her mark in the business.

• Couple throws a house party, and those guests who stay late enough are treated to some hospitality from the wife as the husband watched.
  • Husband and wife decide they want to try “hotwife” out for the first time. They invite YC over to do the deed as the husband watched via camera from another room. At first YC is very polite with the nervous housewife, but then begins to get really forceful and demeaning to her, all while the husband enjoys watching.

• Woman (more mature or at least in their late 20’s) goes in for a check up at her dr (could be pregnant or not) and during the exam gets a bit aroused, thus teases/invites him to go further

• Robbers pick a house that looks ideal for valuables, when they enter they find a pregnant girl and decide to take something even more valuable for themselves.

• Breeding beach, there is a beach where the rule is, all women attending are subject to men undressing them and breeding them then and there. Perhaps Mc goes willingly? Or maybe she doesnt realize where she is? Possibly multiple men.

• The birthrate is low in the country, the government institutes a “Breeding Holiday” where all women are subject to be bred by any male at any time, any where. The trick of this holiday? It is called at random, sometimes more than once a year.
Pairings

Here are some simple pairings that may indicate plots I’d be interested in:
  • Female friend x Female friend
  • Pregnant woman x not her husband
  • Babysitter x teen charge
  • Babysitter x husband
  • Younger girl x older man
  • Girl x Master
  • Girl x Monster
  • Stranger x teen girl outdoors
  • Girl x Alien
  • Strangers at random
  • Wife/Teen Girl x Gang
  • Girl x breeding beast
  • Wife x reluctant husbands friends at party
  • Pregnant woman x doctor
    Pregnant woman x robber
  • Teen girl x robber
  • Teen girl x nextdoor neighbor
DM me if interested in any of the above and we can discuss! Thanks loves! ❤

Last edited:
Going to bump my request thread but I am probably going to be very selective, so bring your best ideas :) I just have a lot going on rn so just want to see if someone has a exciting idea.

Bump :) posted a plot for a naive girl at the doctor’s office that I would love to do.

Just going to bump this today, really looking only for either the two highlighted ideas or something really interesting as far as plot. Still have a lot of rps going on so I dont have much room.

Bump, looking mainly for pregnancy RPs where MC is pregnant. The more degenerate the better with a few exceptions :p

Hey all :) some of my RPs are slowing down so I would be interested in starting more if the idea is enticing :)

Bumping specifically for a new Pokemon Open world RP cause I’m having such fun doing to two I have.

Looking for some Pokemon still (having a hard time finding partners and getting started). Also a paranormal RP would be cool :)

I feel like when I find a partner that had a healthy interest in starting a pokemon adventure they up and disappear :p

I swear either I get ghosted or someone drops as soon as I make the Op. makes me feel like a shit writer...

Okie some of my RPs have slowed down so lets see if we can think of some good ideas together :)

Back
Top Bottom