Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Whore for Fandom

Sammich

Meteorite
I'm a simple woman with simple wants; I want a dominant male to play a counterpart in any of my listed fandom interests, you would either be an OC or a cannon character of our desire and from there DEVELOPMENT ENUSES muahahahahaha.

During roleplay I genuinely love slow burn love stemming from anything between forced interaction or even forced intercourse all of the inters!!! Genuine care and affection can stem from abuse or marination and I like my characters to develop naturally in tandem with my partner. Before I start typing in circles I'll post my interests and mark them as taken or not as I go. Thanks for the read!

Fandoms
- Halo 1- 4
- Bleach
- Tokyo Ghoul
- Dragon Age
- Mass Effect
- Dungeons and Dragons
- Naruto
- Star Wars
- Fallout
- Helsing
- Assassins Creed
- Elder Scrolls
- Destiny

KINKY GIRL THINGS
- Small Me Big You (4" 11' minimum 5" 1' maximum)
- Crush Me Daddy (total body dominance up to and including pain)
- Racism (only when speaking about actual race and not skin colour, I am not into irl racists and they can die.)
- Caregiver (After sex MC usually will be in incredible pain or discomfort and YC will daddy MC.)
- Many more which I am too lazy to explain in a funny way. (In general I like feeling powerless and used as a cum sock, make my insides really sloppy if you will.)

- No Biden shit
- No necro/snuff
- No general nasty stuffs that make people like me gag irl.

Hope you enjoyed reading me trying to sound interesting and funny at the same time which most definitely failed and you are cringing right now. PM me if I am actually not erection repellent.

Back
Top Bottom