Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Crime Boss Roleplay; Long Term, Twists and Turns, Romance and Hurt and Comfort

Shade16

Planetoid
Prompt:

MC is a powerful and successful crime lord, having gone from drug runner to hired gun, to second in command and now in charge of her own criminal network. Terrifying, beautiful, manipulative, clever, and cruel- handy with a gun, but able to get what she wants without getting her hands dirty…most of the time anyway.

YC was kidnapped at a young age (your choice) by a rival crime lord, perhaps originally to be ransomed back to YC’s family, but somehow the crime lord ended up keeping YC as a toy/punching bag for the last (insert how many years).

MC has now finally eliminated the competition, killing YC’s former owner and when her underlings were going through the spoils and records, they find YC. Even though MC is a criminal, and let’s be frank, a murderer, she feels for YC and decides to take YC home with her…at least until it’s safer for YC to go to a hospital without the police tracing YC back to her.

///

The main basis of the roleplay is slow burn romance, with hurt and comfort, drama, fluff and smut- not necessarily in that order. Basically, going from a caretaker, to friendship, and then affection and slowly love- with obstacles along the way.

Here is my F List.

If you are interested in the roleplay please send me a message, and I’m definitely open to suggestion and ideas for the roleplay itself.

Back
Top Bottom