Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A Couple Craved Plots!

Melevolence

A Total Mess Of A Man
Just a copy paste of a couple plot points I've got a bit of an itch to do! I'm willing to play the Female role, however if you wish to play her than I'm more than fine playing the opposite role!

While both scenes will have a smutty focus (of course!) story is not to be absent either!

Am a para+ poster with a love for details. More of my plots can be found in my main RT along with my F-List! Shoot me a PM if you're interested in discussing these (Or any of the scenes in my main thread if they strike your fancy more!)

Your Grandmother Still Got It (Grandmother x Grandchild 17-20)
Staying at grandma's might have seemed like a fun idea when you were just a kid. It isn't like you dislike your grandmother. Just...you're not a little kid anymore, ya know? But when you've not got much choice (parents going away and don't want you home alone for an extended time/need a place to crash for a while for whatever reason) you suppose you can 'swallow your pride' and ask gram for help. It isn't like you're worried she'll say no. Just...what young adult wants to feel the embarrassment of their grandmother coddling them? However you begin to find out rather quick that she has no intention of coddling you. Well, not to the hyperbolic extent you remember when you were a lot younger. And you sure in Hell never expected to see gram (nsfw) looking so...good. She normally is so modest, wearing unassuming clothes but when she's trying to keep herself in shape her choice of attire is...questionable. And now you're struggling with the fact that your gram is...actually way too hot for her age...

A Penny For Your Thots
Male or Futa pairing would work best though might prefer Futa for this one. College isn't easy...nor is it cheap. Not coming for a particularly well-to-do family it was a wonder she even got into college in the first place. She knows her parents can only send so much money each month to help her along thanks to the cost of everything else, so she has to make up the difference working her ass off doing whatever part time work she can squeeze between classes. Feeling stressed she finally agreed to go to a club with some of her friends, needing a night doing something other than being hunched over books, writing papers, waiting tables or folding and putting away clothes jerks at stores were too lazy to put back after trying them on. On a quick trip to the restroom after a few too many drinks...she finds herself in a stall with holes in the stall walls. While she might not be the most lewd young woman she knew exactly what these were for. It still didn't prevent her from being startled when a dick popped through while she was in the middle of peeing...and through a smaller hole several bills were being pushed through. The proposition clear...her heart racing...maybe...there was an easier way (nsfw) to earn some cash...and a lot less stressful too... (The goal is her ending up finding out that one of the people she is servicing comes back frequently and she begins to get curious who this stranger is...starting to develop some sort of 'love' for this mystery cock and its owner and wants to meet them)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom