Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Question Probably a weird question

Mots2020

Moon
If it is, I apologize.

I just ended a years long RP with someone, but through no fault of my own. And I'm trying to find someone who is willing to RP some of the same things I was attempting with this person, but we never actually got it accomplished and it's been literally 2 real life years. Like pregnancy happened, then the RP died. Then they left for months, came back early this year and we attempted the RP again then the pregnancy never happened. And ah... 2020 rears its ugly head again.

So I'm wondering how exactly do a set up a searching for RP thread on this site. Like would I list things I like RPing, or list my characters that I wish to RP with? If yes to either, is there somewhere that I can put a character list or include them in my search thread? And I know IRL females can post in the male section correct as long as their main character is a male?

I'm confused, and I'm feeling pretty darn hurt right now but I'm doing my best to stay civil.

Hello. So, yes. We have various Request Thread sections to choose from on site. You don't have to literally match the gender you play as. If I posted as Male seeking Male, it would only mean that I intended to write as one.

And inside of your very own RT, you can list out all of the various things you wish to accomplish in a rp, and people with similar interests will likely message you if they are interested .

People also use the Journal section for listing out specific characters, as well.

I'm fairly certain I followed you well enough.
I would suggest typing out a general plot line you want to have for that story with the pregnancy. It was a rp, right?
And then from there, you can even add the info of the character you intend to play as, if he or she is already worked out.

Just remember you can only have 2 active RTs per section, and not to bump them (including adding more posts, I would just edit the first one) until 24 hours has passed!

Back
Top Bottom