Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Taboo Fun!

TheTabooGodess

Meteorite
Well, the name says it all, really. I'm into taboo roleplay, the darker the better. I'll try anything at least once, I'm trying to find my limits and haven't found much yet! So even if you have a kink that isn't on my list, hit me up anyway, I'll probably be willing to give it a go.
Let's get the boring stuff out of the way, shall we?

Ground rules:
No ghosting. If you're not having fun, or if life comes up, just tell me. We're both adults, and we can talk like adults.
I'm not fussy on length, I'm much more focused on detail. You can write 5 paragraphs saying nothing at all, and that will bore me as much as 1 paragraph that's poorly written. That being said, no one liners.
OOC chat. I do like to at least keep the line of communication open for either of us to be able to talk if needed. I'm a chatty person, but if you're not, that's fine.
No asking for personal information. I'm chatty, but I like my privacy. I just ask that you respect it like I'll respect yours.
I only RP here, in PMs or threads for now, might make a discord account later, we will see. (Never done a thread, but wouldn't mind giving it a go.)

On to the fun stuff!

I don't have any RP ideas set in stone, because I love brainstorming that with my RP partner. That being said, I do have some ideas I want to explore. In no particular order, they are:

Incest
Beast

Non-con
Creatures. (Vampires, Werewolves, Elves, ect.)
Magic
Futas
BDSM (I'm a switch, but prefer the sub role)
Threesomes and moresomes (I can play multiple people, but I would prefer my partner could too if we do explore this idea.)
DP
Fisting
Gangbangs

Feeling a little burnt out on incest and beast right now, looking to explore more areas of taboo!
I'm looking for unique ideas! Coming to me with a generic "you play my slutty sister" idea probably won't get a response from me. I like ideas we can both explore, rather than a dull setting.

Settings!
I like a lot of different settings. Sci-Fi, fantasy, steampunk, cyberpunk, modern. I do love some world building to go along with the smut though, it keeps things from getting too stale. It helps me get lost in the RP a lot easier.

Fandoms!
The Witcher
Overwatch
League of Legends
RWBY
Harry Potter
Supernatural
Marvel
DC
Star Wars
The Old Guard
Rainbow 6 Siege
And many more!

I'll probably add to this over time, but I'm looking forward to seeing what wonderful and depraved ideas we can come up with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom