Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A Lewd, Slice of Life Cosplay-Themed Idea (Or Just Fandoms in General) ***Craving RWBY***

Lewd Me

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! So this is just a short, sweet idea that I'm still trying to hash out the details of in my head, but hopefully it might pique some people's curiosity right now and we can explore the idea further and create something fun together. Hopefully I'll come back and jazz this thread up a bit later, but for now I suppose this will have to do.

The basic premise is a short or long term slice of life RP focused around two cosplayers whose coincidental meeting at a con changes their love lives for the better. Specifically I'd like to focus around a pair of characters who bump into one another at a convention in cosplay. Perhaps they're roped into a photoshoot together because they happen to be cosplaying characters from the same fandom, or maybe they happen to be cosplaying a cute ship. Or maybe even they're the only people at a particularly small convention who happen to be cosplaying characters from the same fandom, and with both of them attending alone they decide to hang out together? There's plenty of reasons for the characters to get together in the first place regardless.

Short term, I would like their con meeting to develop into a steamy hookup that only lasts the duration of the event. However if we were to do something long term, I would love to develop this further. Maybe after their quick fling they exchange contact details and agree to meet up at another con in future to do it all over again, or maybe the second time is a complete coincidence again? Whatever the case, after that they would start keeping in contact more, until their relationship develops into something more official and we can explore the slice of life aspect of it. Dating, moving in together, or maybe dealing with the complications of a long-distance relationship, and of course with plenty of sex in fun, exciting costumes thrown in for good measure.

Anyway, hopefully this captures someone's interest out there, and we can take this simple idea and develop it into something truly wonderful together! Below I'll list a few fandoms, both video games and shows/anime that I'm looking to play around with cosplay for in no particular order, but I'm open to other ideas and suggestions too so please let me know the sorts of fandoms you'd enjoy! Especially if the character's relationship develops, it could be fun having them dress up in costumes they don't really recognise just to make the other happy. This could also be an excuse for us to include characters from fandoms that one of us might not know much about but still has some fun designs.

Video Games
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Pokemon
  • Arknights
  • Fire Emblem
  • League of Legends
  • Overwatch
  • Genshin Impact

Anime/Manga/etc.
  • One Punch Man
  • Attack on Titan
  • Naruto
  • Disney
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • RWBY
  • Kimetsu no Yaiba/Demon Slayer
  • My Hero Academia

So if anything catches your eye, or you have any ideas of your own, feel free to shoot me a message and hopefully we can work something out together! Even if cosplay isn't necessarily your thing, I'm usually happy to discuss ideas based on the fandoms themselves. Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom