Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Kind of Therapy

QuillAndInk

For Pen and Paper!
NSFW Images in this thread/links.

Seeking either some one to play both female roles, or individuals for each female role.

=-=-=

Richard Nailor and Andrew Simon, both 18, were best of friends. Their families did practically everything together - from going to church, going on vacations, etc. They were practically related. They even lived next door to each other, the children having free reign over both properties. They formed the sorts of bonds that were impossible to be broken.

Richard was certainly the Alpha of the two boys. He was never afraid to state his mind or take what he wanted. A star athlete, girls were never in short supply for him. And he liked it rough - barebacking whenever he could, having sex in places they could be caught. He loved putting on a show as well, letting others watch as he made out and fucked a girl (drunk or not). And he often got rough with them - slapping, spanking, choking, hair pulling and the like. And to top it off? His phone and computer had countless pictures of his conquests. Nude pics and videos, them having sex, facials - almost every girl had a facial picture taken of her - and even videos others had taken of him having sex with a girl. He event had a draw full of panties from them too and was more than happy to send a girl an unsolicited dick-pick.

Andrew was more reserved than Richard and not an athlete. They made an odd pairing, despite being best of friends. He was more into tech and gaming and had steady girlfriends instead of a revolving door. He loved the foreplay, the build up to sex and referred to it as 'love making' more than fucking. He liked making it last, making the girl cum several times. And he loved fucking them in the ass - rimming them, fingering them, then taking them in the backdoor - more often than not, it was their first time having anal sex too. He also enjoyed watching others - a few times in places where he was watching Richard and a girl, while Andrew got head from another or fingered one before finding a more private place to copulate. Andrew had even tag-teamed a real slut of a girl with Richard, fucking her in the ass while Richard took her in the pussy. Alcohol probably fueled that escapade!

The boys had sisters, the girls also best friends and the same age. Younger, they were close - almost too close - and when Andrew and Richard heard certain, tell tale noises coming from their room one day, they knew what was up. They burst in, finding the girls in a state of undress (or fully naked) with each other.

The Nailors and Simon's were religious families. Same-sex relations were against the rules and shunned. Gay kids were sent to 'conversion schools' where they were converted back to being straight. The places were reportedly harsh and there were many protests about them. Faced with the threat of being found out by their parents, the girls - neither having dated a boy - quickly agree to do anything for their brothers to keep it a secret.

It was agreed upon that the Brothers would conduct the 'conversion' on their sisters instead, in return for keeping their lesbian relationship a secret. Andrew would 'date' Richards sister, and Richard would 'date' Andrew's sister. Of course, once the 'dates' were over, their very own brothers would continue the 'converrsions' at home.

KINKS AND INFO: Seeking some one to fill the roles of the girls. Must be open to: Incest, Virginity, Anal, Rimming, Facials, Creampies, Public Sex, Being Watched, Large Cocks, Unprotected Sex, Roughness, BDSM/Bondage, Master/Slave, Cock Worship, Others.

*Note: The Sisters would be a year or two younger than the boys, unless I can be convinced to have them older than the boys.

Player Name: MsBloom
Name: Henrietta Nailor
Picture Reference: NSFW - NSFW - NSFW

Top Kinks: Incest. Virginity (Oral, Vaginal and Anal), Risk of Pregnancy, Being Watched.
Hard Offs: Blood, Scat, Excessive Violence.

Personality and Background: Always something of a rebel, which wasn't all that hard to achieve in a strict religious family. She might even have enjoyed getting punished enough to get herself into minor trouble like drinking, skipping school, using profanities, getting caught masturbating, while at the same time getting away with much more serious offenses, such as for instance going pantyless to church, smoking weed, shoplifting sexy lingerie, seducing the girl next door (her BFF since always) into experimenting with lesbianism for instance teaching her friend to masturbate and continuously taking a step further each time until they get caught by their brothers.

Player Name: ya gal
Name: Caroline Simon
Picture Reference: 1 - 2- 3

Top Kinks: Being dominated, cunnilingus, spanking, fingering, risk of pregnancy, public sex, double penetration
Hard Offs: Gore, toilet play

Personality and Background: Used to be a good student, a bit shy and withdrawn. Didn't have many friends except for Richard's sister, who introduced her to the pleasures of her body and other rebellious activities. She still is very religious, and wants to abide by her faith, but every time the girl next door is involved, she completely loses her senses. She would be scared to pieces if she were caught in her lesbianism.

Last edited:
An interesting set up indeed. I'm sure I could play a good catholic girl gone horribly bad and not just in terms of sexuality either. I can see light drugs and petty crime such as shoplifting (sexy lingerie her parents would never approve of for instance) being involved as well.

I think I would like to play Richard's sister for this.

Perfect! Send me a PM with the character sketch.

So then still looking for Andrew's sister at this stage, unless you wanted to play both girls.

I am usually fine with playing multiple characters but to play to characters that will on and off play against each other isn't really my thing. It becomes less roleplaying and more storytelling for me. I mean for instance the scene where Richard and Andrew walk in on their sisters engaged in sexual activities with each other would basically just be me describing a lesbian sex scene rather than actually roleplaying.
[automerge]1605645805[/automerge]
So. Yes. Still looking for Andrews sister.

I'm happy to play the last girl! This sounds like it could be a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom