Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male dream girl's fantasy - an incest thread.

froggybread

alien girl from far far away !!
Banished
hello and good morning / afternoon / evening.

from the title, i am a submissive, descriptive, advanced literate roleplayer searching for some taboo incestuous roleplays. i love long, descriptive replies. describe what you're doing to me, how does me touching your hands make you feel? i love sneaking around and the secrecy of fucking someone you're not suppose to, especially in plain sight ~ !

my favourite pairings are dad x daughter, big brother x little sister, uncle x niece, cousins. i have some scenarios in mind, but i'd love to hear some ideas if you have any !

• dad and daughter fuck in plain sight in same room as mom - as she grows, a daughter and father begin to grow an unnatural relationship and connection. throughout the years they've only teased each other and touched, but it is her eighteenth birthday, and mother has fallen asleep on the couch next to them. she's ready to cross the line.
  • two big brothers take advantage of little sister on family vacation in hotel room while parents sleep in bed next to them - their little sister has always been extremely sexy, whether they like to admit it or not. when mom and dad finally fall asleep on their family vacation in the hotel, two brothers decide to finally work out their sexual frustrations towards their little sister, much to her pleasant surprise.
  • dad and his brother, her uncle, team up on daughter while mom and aunt are cooking dinner - coming over for dinner, mom and aunt go to cook dinner while uncle and dad watch a movie with her. one thing leads to another, and suddenly she's got two cock's to take care of. shouldn't have been walking around the house in such an outfit.
  • uncle, who is watching over niece while parents are gone, takes advantage of sexy, sleeping niece - her parents are gone on a trip, so she's gone to hang out with her uncle. she takes a nap, and upon waking up finds herself in quite the predicament with her sexy uncle!

these are just some examples that i have, so if you're interested in roleplaying them or roleplaying in general, please pm me ! i really hope to hear from you. ♡

Back
Top Bottom